Jun 12, 2005
Monterey, CA
✟10,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
O.K.. I dont really understand what your getting at.. I dont considering myself not to be obeying Gods word (at least not on purpose, I realise I do sin like all humans) . I know God looks out for me and loves me, and hes helped me through some very tough times.

But I still dont see why he wants me to partake in something which I find the mere thought of makes me ill, y'know?
OF course you don't understand. People who want to hang onto their sin will find any excuse to do so. Just because you don't consider yourself to be in disobedience doesn't mean you aren't. The Bible is the Bible and it says what it says.

I'll pray for your enlightenment.

catch ya later

Upvote 0

jamielindas

When given the option, choose love and compassion
Jan 30, 2008
✟16,274.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
OF course you don't understand. People who want to hang onto their sin will find any excuse to do so. Just because you don't consider yourself to be in disobedience doesn't mean you aren't. The Bible is the Bible and it says what it says.

I'll pray for your enlightenment.

catch ya later

Also... I don't share your beliefs, so I do not see my sexuality as sin nor to I see my life as disobedient.

How can you prove, with evidence, your truth and my disobedience and sin?

Upvote 0

KCKID

Jan 12, 2008
Australia
✟4,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Also... I don't share your beliefs, so I do not see my sexuality as sin nor to I see my life as disobedient.

How can you prove, with evidence, your truth and my disobedience and sin?

That's a question that will not get you a logical answer.

Upvote 0