Friend's Wife Hit By Truck

David Hunter

Be passionate about pursuing your purpose in life.
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Visit site
✟336,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please be praying for my friend and fellow evangelist, Joshua's wife Rachael and children. His wife was hit by a truck yesterday and is in ICU. Their daughter was with her and she's ok. Here's what Joshua said...

"Thank you so much to everyone who has prayed, offered to help, and visited me at the hospital. Some people drove many, many hours just to be here and pray. I have no words for my gratitude. I just want to say I am humbled and overwhelmed with joy for the support shown during this difficult chapter in our family thus far. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you.

As far as updates, the situation is fluid, but Lydia was released from the hospital. She is fine. Our other children are being watched by my parents, bless their hearts, and are also doing well.

For those of you who were unaware of exactly what happened, you have my permission to share this but Rachael walked across the street to get the mail at our house, and Lydia was with her. Apparently she ran a little too far ahead of Rachael and somehow a truck struck Rachael causing her to fall and hit her head. By God's grace, Lydia's life was saved I suspect Rachael protected her from the truck. Rachael, however was not so lucky. She has a major laceration to the back of her head and had to be life-flighted to ICU. She is in stable condition (as of this post). She had to have part of her skull removed and plastic surgery was performed successfully. The team at the hospital has done an outstanding job of caring for her.

Needless to say, life is about to change significantly for us. I have no idea if the woman who said "I do" over 7 years ago will ever be the same again. I do not know how our three children will be able to handle mommy not being around indefinitely. There are many more questions. One thing is for sure, God is in control and all things work together for good to those who love God.

Love in Christ,
Joshua"

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Oh my goodness ... I will be PRAYING and if you could remember us in prayer too because we have family coming in for a visit over the weekend and so ... have a great weekend !!

Attachments

• 99764f2f-5745-47c3-8714-396e2577da96.jpeg
    99764f2f-5745-47c3-8714-396e2577da96.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 7
Upvote 0

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟69,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you and I will! Anything specific with family coming over?
NOT really all that much ... Just that the family was coming into celebrate Easter and celebrate our 46th Wedding Anniversary today but sad to say that they all had to go there own ways today so it was just my husband and myself to celebrate but it was a good weekend with every one home !!

Upvote 0