Pray for Margaret "Peggy", my acquaintance's friend who passed away April 6, 2024

JesusFollowerForever

Jan 19, 2024
Quebec
✟12,961.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello folks, my acquaintance's friend, Peggy passed away on April 6th, so let us pray for her peace in heaven, and solace for us on Earth that she is with Jesus. She was a Christian.
Your friend is now with GOD and at peace there is no reason to pray really, just remember her at her best that should be a prayer in itsef.

Blessings

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟110,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your friend is now with GOD and at peace there is no reason to pray really, just remember her at her best that should be a prayer in itsef.

Blessings
Yeah, my acquaintance's name is Stephanie (in her 60s), and her friend Peggy (similar age to Stephanie) passed. Stephanie told me that Peggy was Christian, so I know she is in Heaven.

Upvote 0

JesusFollowerForever

Jan 19, 2024
Quebec
✟12,961.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, my acquaintance's name is Stephanie (in her 60s), and her friend Peggy (similar age to Stephanie) passed. Stephanie told me that Peggy was Christian, so I know she is in Heaven.
Friend, I am certain she is in heaven too.

Blessings

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟110,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Friend, I am certain she is in heaven too.

Blessings
Amen to that. I got Stephanie's permission to post this prayer request on the forum. Stephanie will be going to the funeral for Peggy later this week.

Upvote 0

JesusFollowerForever

Jan 19, 2024
Quebec
✟12,961.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Amen to that. I got Stephanie's permission to post this prayer request on the forum. Stephanie will be going to the funeral for Peggy later this week.
I will pray for Stephanie and family and friends of Peggy to find solace, it is very hard to loose loved ones, they always leave a void, but we must remember them.

Blessings.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟110,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will pray for Stephanie and family and friends of Peggy to find solace, it is very hard to loose loved ones, they always leave a void, but we must remember them.

Blessings.
Thank you. On Thursday, I will tell Stephanie that the forum prayed for her friend.

Upvote 0