Minnesota
✟8,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my sister we are hoping to bring her home soon, which is great news; however the original plan was for tomorrow. But we ended up taking her to the hospital for what we think is a boil on her breast, the retirement center thought it was a pimple and busted it open it has only gotten bigger. She just text us she is shortly going into surgery please pray God gives the surgeon extra wisdom for her surgery.

KayJoy

Oct 13, 2014
home is where the heart is <3
✟20,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my sister we are hoping to bring her home soon, which is great news; however the original plan was for tomorrow. But we ended up taking her to the hospital for what we think is a boil on her breast, the retirement center thought it was a pimple and busted it open it has only gotten bigger. She just text us she is shortly going into surgery please pray God gives the surgeon extra wisdom for her surgery.
Praying.:praying:

I have had about 15 of these. One was removed surgically, but they almost killed me with pain meds. (I literally went to be with the Lord for a little while after my BP dropped.) I was left with an open wound that I had to clean, unpack and repack with clean gauze for weeks as it healed from the inside out. It was quite painful.

After that, I decided to treat the cysts myself with a poultice to open them up and draw out the junk. One of the main ingredients is activated charcoal which can be purchased on Amazon or at a health food store. Also ...tea tree, raw unfiltered honey (antibacterial) and aloe vera gel. If you look up "natural drawing poultice" on YT there are many recipes.

The cysts usually are a sign of inflammation in the body, which is fueled by spikes in insulin. I went low-carb, high-fat keto and then transitioned to carnivore diet 11 months ago. I've not had a cyst in almost 10 months.

Upvote 0