Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My sister just contacted me asking me to plead the Blood of Jesus over the whole family. She said God has been revealing things to her all day but she is not allowed to discuss it. She seemed manic and asked me not to probe. So I’m afraid she is having another episode again. Please pray for her and the family for whatever this is. Thank you!

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟109,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My sister just contacted me asking me to plead the Blood of Jesus over the whole family. She said God has been revealing things to her all day but she is not allowed to discuss it. She seemed manic and asked me not to probe. So I’m afraid she is having another episode again. Please pray for her and the family for whatever this is. Thank you!
This sounds scary. I said a short prayer for your sister and her family. While there is minimal information to go off of, it seems that she may have had a traumatic event happen to her in the past.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,734,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This sounds scary. I said a short prayer for your sister and her family. While there is minimal information to go off of, it seems that she may have had a traumatic event happen to her in the past.
She almost succeeded in committing suicide in December. She is bipolar and schizophrenic. She hears voices. It’s really bad.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟109,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
She almost succeeded in committing suicide in December. She is bipolar and schizophrenic. She hears voices. It’s really bad.
Does she have any priest or nun to help her with her bipolar disorder and schizophrenia? It is imperative that she is brought to a priest, or a Christian psychologist. This is serious stuff.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,734,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She is already under a doctor’s care. There is no way her pastor would be qualified to deal with this. She is not Catholic.
Does she have any priest or nun to help her with her bipolar disorder and schizophrenia? It is imperative that she is brought to a priest, or a Christian psychologist. This is serious stuff.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟109,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
She is already under a doctor’s care. There is no way her pastor would be qualified to deal with this. She is not Catholic.
It is good that a doctor has been assigned to care for her. If she has any Christian religion, hopefully she can find a religious leader that is qualified to deal with this.

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,108.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
So I’m afraid she is having another episode again.
Sounds like she is under attack from the enemy and to plead the Blood of Jesus is the cure for that. Of course if she has some sort of chemical imbalance then she should have that looked into.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,108.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Sounds like she is under attack from the enemy and to plead the Blood of Jesus is the cure for that. Of course if she has some sort of chemical imbalance then she should have that looked into.
Two people have had a problem with the word plead. Pleading the blood simply means using the blood. Before you can use the blood, however, you must be qualified to use it: you must be born again. My pastor preaches a lot of sermons on this.

Upvote 0