Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟884,184.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
If she’s not the one who personally released the details of her diary then it is a breach of privacy no matter how you try to twist it.
I didn't say a breach of privacy didn't take place, I just said the book wasn't stolen. It's a bit of an important point, since over the last couple years there was the usual talk of "vast right-wing conspiracy" to steal the book, which was never the case.
Whatever Biden may have done in the past, I see what you’re doing right now with this information and I’m telling you it’s low. Dirty. Used to be off limits that people would stoop this low to gain an advantage in a political discussion. It says quite a bit about you and what you value and where your own personal limits and boundaries lie.

Keep trying that angle, though.
I posted a story that I learned from reporting from the likes of Newsweek and CNN. I guess they're as low and dirty as me.

But Joe isn't really the point. We already know "Hairy Legs" is weird. What's interesting is how certain people will just deny, deny, deny things they don't like until it's proven 100%, while these same people will immediately swallow absurd fairy tales like Russiagate hook, line and sinker.

Upvote 0