Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟884,184.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It's been confirmed that Ashley Biden's diary entries are for real including when she claimed President Biden showered with her when she was 11 years old. Maybe it's not as bad as it sounds. Maybe the reason he's always smelling female hair is that he's just overly obsessed with other people's cleanliness.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Vambram

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟884,184.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Used to be the private lives of a candidate’s close relatives with no government role were off limits.
You don't think maybe Joe was involved a little, seeing as how he was in the shower with her?

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟562,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You don't think maybe Joe was involved a little, seeing as how he was in the shower with her?
My point is there’s something deeply wrong with using information from a young girl’s stolen diary to go after a president. That used to be considered a no-no in politics, to include relatives of the candidate and things that happen in their own personal lives, unrelated to the office and duties of the person running for office.

People have lost their sense of right and wrong. I think Trump’s own indecency is a reflection of that moral degradation. Why else would so many people so earnestly support such an obviously immoral man?

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟199,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's been confirmed that Ashley Biden's diary entries are for real including when she claimed President Biden showered with her when she was 11 years old. Maybe it's not as bad as it sounds. Maybe the reason he's always smelling female hair is that he's just overly obsessed with other people's cleanliness.

Interesting that is what you extrapolated out of that article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟884,184.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
My point is there’s something deeply wrong with using information from a young girl’s stolen diary to go after a president. That used to be considered a no-no in politics, to include relatives of the candidate and things that happen in their own personal lives, unrelated to the office and duties of the person running for office.
First off, despite what the media has always said, it was not stolen. It was found abandoned in the halfway house Ashley had stayed at.

You could make the argument that she's a public figure. She's an activist, she spoke at the Democratic Convention on behalf of her father, and has organized other political events.
People have lost their sense of right and wrong. I think Trump’s own indecency is a reflection of that moral degradation. Why else would so many people so earnestly support such an obviously immoral man?
I make a thread about how Biden is an immoral man, and reply by saying Trump is an immoral man. But Trump's never had claims about him which suggest possible pedophilia and incest.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟562,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It was abandoned in a house she formerly lived in.
If she’s not the one who personally released the details of her diary then it is a breach of privacy no matter how you try to twist it. Whatever Biden may have done in the past, I see what you’re doing right now with this information and I’m telling you it’s low. Dirty. Used to be off limits that people would stoop this low to gain an advantage in a political discussion. It says quite a bit about you and what you value and where your own personal limits and boundaries lie.

Keep trying that angle, though.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟75,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not sure why that would matter. It’s an invasion of her privacy, whatever age it happened.
Do you believe her diary where it said that Joe Biden took showers with her when she was around 11 years old?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟562,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you believe her diary where it said that Joe Biden took showers with her when she was around 11 years old?
I haven’t read it and I refuse to. That was never meant for me to see and you shouldn’t have either. It doesn’t change anything about how you vote. It won’t change anything about how I vote so what did you all get from this invasion and exposure of her private thoughts? Do you think this helps your candidate in some way? Is that worth the breach of privacy?

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟75,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I haven’t read it and I refuse to. That was never meant for me to see and you shouldn’t have either.
So therefore, are you suggesting that it does not concern you as to whether or not that actually happened?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟562,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So therefore, are you suggesting that it does not concern you as to whether or not that actually happened?
Right. What concerns me more is how quick some of you are to expose someone’s private life for a perceived political gain. That’s dirty but it’s just the type of politics I’ve come to expect from the Trump crowd.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟75,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Right. What concerns me more is how quick some of you are to expose someone’s private life for a perceived political gain. That’s dirty but it’s just the type of politics I’ve come to expect from the Trump crowd.
I should not be shocked that liberals appear to NOT care about the apparent immorality of Joe Biden.

• Agree
Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟567,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The excerpt doesn’t say how old she was when the showers took place.

It’s not uncommon for parents to bathe with/around very young children (toddlers and younger). Personally, I find it a bit odd and haven’t done it myself with my daughter, but multiple people in my family have with their kids.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟75,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The excerpt doesn’t say how old she was when the showers took place.

It’s not uncommon for parents to bathe with/around very young children (toddlers and younger). Personally, I find it a bit odd and haven’t done it myself with my daughter, but multiple people in my family have with their kids.
Bathing with toddlers and younger isn't something that I would negatively criticize.

Upvote 0