Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟376,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
He's the first that his loyal minions believe over fact checkers.
Oh yeah? I guess I'm just waiting for an example of that I suppose.

He is also the first one in quite some time that the press doesn't call him on it - even in the middle of an interview.
It is beyond absurd to think that is a factual statement. I can remember examples with Trump and I'm sure there are examples with Obama as well.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟719,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh yeah? I guess I'm just waiting for an example of that I suppose.
An example that no one in his media is calling him on it? Or examples of none of his minions talking about it?
It is beyond absurd to think that is a factual statement. I can remember examples with Trump and I'm sure there are examples with Obama as well.
yes you certainly can - I can show examples of both Trump and Obama being called out in interviews - the issue is - can you find one time it happening with Joe?

Shouldn't be hard to find - he does less than 8 a year.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟376,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
An example that no one in his media is calling him on it? Or examples of none of his minions talking about it?
I assume you mean citizen democrat supporters believe him over a fact checker.
That's where I'm confused.

yes you certainly can - I can show examples of both Trump and Obama being called out in interviews - the issue is - can you find one time it happening with Joe?
You missed it. Both those presidents have gotten away with some doozies to the presscore (sharpiegate was embarrassing for American news media)

Shouldn't be hard to find - he does less than 8 a year.
Reporter calls out Biden’s frequent misstatements at White House briefing: ‘What is going on with the president?’
Politico reporter calls Biden out for talking to Hollywood elites more than actual journalists
Looks like he gets called out over the important stuff.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
His handlers need to be careful - this is becoming the 'cry wolf' style scenario. At some point even his closest followers will walk away for not being able to know if what comes out of his mouth next will be truth or some type of fantasy.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I assume you mean citizen democrat supporters believe him over a fact checker.
That's where I'm confused.

You missed it. Both those presidents have gotten away with some doozies to the presscore (sharpiegate was embarrassing for American news media)

Reporter calls out Biden’s frequent misstatements at White House briefing: ‘What is going on with the president?’
Politico reporter calls Biden out for talking to Hollywood elites more than actual journalists
Looks like he gets called out over the important stuff.
That’s a recent development

Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟138,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Having MSN listed as the source rather than the actual source, FoxNews.

I'm not sure why you find that the least bit deceptive. There are any number of news aggregators out there. There's nothing wrong (nor deceptive) about posting an article from a news aggregator.

Well no, he could also have been mistaken. A mistake is not a lie.

I suppose. But then, one would hope that the incumbent President of the United States running for re-election might be a teensy bit more familiar with rates of inflation throughout his presidency so as not to make such an embarrassing "mistake".

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟253,361.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
For his defense: "He later conceded that inflation is "really worrisome to people," but again touted his administration's record on the economy."

I feel that the left and right are ignorant of what their fiscal policies are doing to the American people.
Around 2020 - 2022 inflation was a world wide thing, brought about by the Russia/Ukraine war and the effects of Covid.

• Agree
Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0