✟105,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For funsies.

I am not fluent, but I do know Hebrew and, well, once it a while it is just fun to use and give the serious discussion a little levity.
Interesting. Where did you learn Hebrew from?

Upvote 0

Dorothea

One of God's handmaidens
Jul 10, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
✟241,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
With what’s going on between Israel and Iran. It’s hard to stay focused on “do not be anxious” about wars and rumors of war.
I understand it's upsetting, but the best thing to do, as I've found, is not to read or watch too much of the news, especially at this time, but at any time, as too much of it isn't good for us. As we know what is ahead, let's be comforted by God's presence in our lives and that Christ has already conquered the world. :)

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,473,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I understand it's upsetting, but the best thing to do, as I've found, is not to read or watch too much of the news, especially at this time, but at any time, as too much of it isn't good for us. As we know what is ahead, let's be comforted by God's presence in our lives and that Christ has already conquered the world. :)
yep, when I stopped really getting into news and politics, the stress dropped.

great to have you back, Dot.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟91,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
With what’s going on between Israel and Iran. It’s hard to stay focused on “do not be anxious” about wars and rumors of war.
You've impressed me to write an OP! We know that we all fail, worry and get upset at how the world around us feels like its falling apart. He's got the whole world, in His HANDS. Take heart and pray for Israel. We are blessed to see the day that she is back. Bishops of old thought she would never come back. We are blessed!

As for life and the end.... Jesus may wait another 5000 years, before He returns! But, then again, Come Lord Jesus, please Come Swiftly. But, then again.... Thank Jesus for every day we have to Love on this earth. When I get Anxious, I typically fire up this song... if it's not your cup of tea, that's okay, but maybe it will cheer you up. :D

If you're wondering, why the big guy with the ukulele... it's because you can tell that he filled his surroundings with Love. As they pour his ashes, you can see that he was a man that made people feel loved and I can't imagine a better way to be remembered.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
With all due respect, why would anyone be anxious or nervous about a war clear in Israel? I’m busy with my job, my kids, wife, bills, errands, having adventures with Biden inflation, staff meetings, church, doctor appointments, and a million other things. I don’t have time to stress out about Ayatollahs.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟248,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
That’s too true! I agree. The news is far too negative.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟248,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
With all due respect, why would anyone be anxious or nervous about a war clear in Israel? I’m busy with my job, my kids, wife, bills, errands, having adventures with Biden inflation, staff meetings, church, doctor appointments, and a million other things. I don’t have time to stress out about Ayatollahs.
God bless you, Gurney.

Upvote 0