Minnesota
✟221,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Iranian Press TV also reported that an explosion was heard “near Iran’s central city of Isfahan”, adding the cause of the blast was not yet known.
Reports of the explosion come hours after Iran’s Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian told CNN that if Israel takes any further military action against Iran, its response would be “immediate and at a maximum level.”

Iran's largest nuclear research complex is at Isfahan, I hope that was the target. I have previously posted on how Israel needs to take out Iran's nuclear weapons capabilities.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Vambram

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟210,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Iran's largest nuclear research complex is in Isfahan, I hope that was the target.
Natanz is also being hit, along with early warning radar stations in Syria and a building in Baghdad where IRGC brass were meeting with Iraqi Islamic Resistance leaders. I'm following osintdefender on twitter he's usually pretty solid with this stuff.

So there was this meeting that probably posed too good of a target to pass up, Iran threatened it was "reconsidering its nuclear deterrence strategy" and well..
It's Khamene'i's birthday.
Happy birthday, from Israel I guess.
They seem to be using F-35's as they can't confirm identity of the aircraft and F-35's are stealth

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟221,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Welp, we bought this years supply of heating oil, so as far as I'm concerned, they can blow each other up for a few months.
The jihadists are intent on destroying Israel first and then the United States.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟497,615.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
The jihadists are intent on destroying Israel first and then the United States.
Please, if anything can and will destroy the USA, it will be the USA itself.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟221,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Please, if anything can and will destroy the USA, it will be the USA itself.
Oh the internal threat is great, our universities are a huge part of the problem and the open border policies of this administration as well.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟151,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
yeah, by letting literal terrorists through the southern border.
I’m pretty sure the thread is about the unprecedented Israeli attack on Iranian soil, which is in another part of the world.
I’ve seen where the Iranians have resumed normal flight operations for civilian airliners.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟210,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I’m pretty sure the thread is about the unprecedented Israeli attack on Iranian soil, which is in another part of the world.
I’ve seen where the Iranians have resumed normal flight operations for civilian airliners.
Point was explaining why Iran is an issue and not just "not my problem" the way the previous poster was dismissing it as.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟151,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Point was explaining why Iran is an issue and not just "not my problem" the way the previous poster was dismissing it as.
The previous poster is in Germany, your comment was an attempt to wedge domestic issues into an international conflict thread, as if the only thing we need to concern ourselves with is our “issues”.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟210,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The previous poster is in Germany, your comment was an attempt to wedge domestic issues into an international conflict thread, as if the only thing we need to concern ourselves with is our “issues”.
The poster referred to the USA, as if Iran was not a problem for the USA.

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟134,721.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think the target was an Iranian military base, not the nuke sites.

How will Iran respond?

It could be through Hezbollah. Given that (Iranian puppet) Hezbollah is in a low-level war with Israel now, that situation may ramp up.

Iran is on the verge of getting nukes, but it hasn't broken out yet. If you don't want a war now, then you'll get a nuclear war later.

Imagine Iran with a full nuclear arsenal: I will sit as a queen in the background pulling my puppeteer strings. I will never die. I am untouchable.

Revelation 18:7 ...
In her heart she boasts,
‘I sit enthroned as queen.
I am not a widow;
I will never mourn.’

If you actually listen to the Iranians, they tell you their plan: Hasten the return of the Mahdi. Christians know the Mahdi as the Antichrist. He is accompanied by the Muslim Jesus. Anyway, the planet must be under chaos for the Mahdi to return. Chaos means millions of deaths. Those will be Christian deaths.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟497,615.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single

How will Iran respond?

It could be through Hezbollah. Given that (Iranian puppet) Hezbollah is in a low-level war with Israel now, that situation may ramp up.

Iran is on the verge of getting nukes, but it hasn't broken out yet. If you don't want a war now, then you'll get a nuclear war later.

Imagine Iran with a full nuclear arsenal: I will sit as a queen in the background pulling my puppeteer strings. I will never die. I am untouchable.

In her heart she boasts,
I am not a widow;
I will never mourn.’

If you actually listen to the Iranians, they tell you their plan: Hasten the return of the Mahdi. Christians know the Mahdi as the Antichrist. He is accompanied by the Muslim Jesus. Anyway, the planet must be under chaos for the Mahdi to return. Chaos means millions of deaths. Those will be Christian deaths.
Christians do not "know" this. I've seen just about every political, economic and pop culture person (especially those of a leftist bend) being decried as "the antichrist" by some christian or another.

Plenty of questionable countries have nuclear weapons, including North Korea, Russia and Pakistan, and they haven't blown up the world just yet. What nukes do very well is dissuading bigger powers from instigating some kind of "regime change".

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟708,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Iranian Press TV also reported that an explosion was heard “near Iran’s central city of Isfahan”, adding the cause of the blast was not yet known.
Reports of the explosion come hours after Iran’s Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian told CNN that if Israel takes any further military action against Iran, its response would be “immediate and at a maximum level.”

Iran's largest nuclear research complex is at Isfahan, I hope that was the target. I have previously posted on how Israel needs to take out Iran's nuclear weapons capabilities.

I would like to add some words from the Iranian people before the bandwagon gets to going too far, but what I would add is not CF safe, the H word is used one time.. so in my mind not terrible but according to mods would qualify as not being CF safe.

So what I will do is ask for those who are not easily offended by common use of language to Google Search:

AN IRANIAN EXPLAINS WHY ISRAEL SHOULD ATTACK IRAN?

Upload to YouTube channel Harris Sultan

It's worth listening to for a different perspective, before some more go all in, in support the Ayatollah and his terrorist proxy soldiers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟497,615.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I would like to add some words from the Iranian people before the bandwagon gets to going too far, but what I would add is not CF safe, the H word is used one time.. so in my mind not terrible but according to mods would qualify as not being CF safe.

So what I will do is ask for those who are not easily offended by common use of language to Google Search:

It's worth listening to for a different perspective, before going all in support the Ayatollah and his terrorist proxy soldiers.
I don't even know what the "H word" is.

I don't think that asking Israel not to attack Iran is "going all in to support the Ayatollah".

• Agree
Reactions: JosephZ
Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟154,848.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship

How will Iran respond?

In her heart she boasts,
I am not a widow;
I will never mourn.’

Iran has been months from a nuke for years

Are Christian lives more important than others?

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟134,721.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It's worth listening to for a different perspective, before going all in, in support the Ayatollah and his terrorist proxy soldiers.

I got ChatGPT to give a transcript summary. I had to split up the transcript into two parts due to the overall length.

My part 1:
The video transcript discusses the relationship between the Iranian people and the Iranian government, particularly focusing on recent events where some Iranians have expressed support for Israeli strikes on the Iranian regime. Here are the key points from each part:

Part 1:
- The Iranian people are showing unprecedented support for Israel to bomb the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- There is a significant gap between the Iranian people and their government, with many Iranians opposing the regime.
- Despite the potential economic hardships, a majority of Iranians polled support Israeli strikes on Iranian regime targets.
- Graffiti in Iran expresses support for Israeli strikes on the Iranian regime, particularly targeting military and government sites.
- The Iranian government is cracking down on Iranians expressing support for Israel, indicating growing dissent within the country.

Part 2:
- The discussion on a news program revolves around the misunderstanding of Iranian support for Israeli strikes on the regime.
- Iranians differentiate between their support for Israeli strikes on the regime and a desire to be bombed themselves.
- The Iranian people's dissatisfaction with the regime does not equate to wanting to be bombed.
- There is a shared value between the Iranian and Israeli people against the Islamic Republic, making them potential allies.
- The speaker outlines three potential options for Israel in response to Iranian aggression, emphasizing the complexities of the situation and the role of the United States.

Overall, the transcript highlights the complex dynamics between the Iranian people, their government, Israel, and the United States in the context of recent tensions and potential military action.

My part 2:
Certainly! Here are the key points discussed in the conversation:

1. **Israel's Capacity and Willingness to Strike Iran:**
- Israel may lack the appetite or capability for a full-scale war with Iran.
- Striking Iran's nuclear facilities presents challenges due to their deep mountainous locations.
- Israel may target other military facilities or nuclear sites within Iran.

2. **Implications of Not Striking Iran:**
- Failure to act now could be seen as a disservice to Israeli citizens.
- Allowing Iran to advance its nuclear program unchecked poses a significant threat to Israel's security.

3. **Message of Non-Retaliation to Iran:**
- Not retaliating against Iran's attacks signals weakness and emboldens enemies.
- It sets a dangerous precedent and undermines deterrence.

4. **Nature of Iran's Recent Attacks:**
- Iran's involvement in planning attacks on Israel has been confirmed.
- These attacks are seen as a declaration of war, warranting a response from Israel.

5. **Iran's Internal Political Concerns:**
- The Iranian regime's primary concern is maintaining support among hardline Islamic factions.
- Appeasing these factions through actions like enforcing hijab laws is crucial for regime stability.

Overall, the conversation illustrates the intricate geopolitical dynamics and internal political considerations shaping Israel's response to Iranian aggression and the broader regional situation.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟134,721.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Iran has been months from a nuke for years

Are Christian lives more important than others?

Iran has been a busy beaver:

"Iran is able to produce more weapon-grade uranium (WGU) and at a faster rate since the IAEA’s last report in November 2023 due to increased stocks of enriched uranium and increased uranium enrichment capacity."

"Iran’s stocks of enriched uranium and its centrifuge capacity combined are sufficient to make enough WGU, taken as 25 kilograms (kg) of WGU, for seven nuclear weapons in one month, nine in two months, eleven in three months, 12-13 in four months, and 13 in five months."

Analysis of IAEA Iran Verification and Monitoring Report — February 2024 | Institute for Science and International Security

Iran will just target the West. Allah told Muslims that they will take Rome. Muslims talk about this today.

The West was Christian but is now no longer Christian. However, I think Muslims think of the West as primarily Christian lands.

• Agree
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,447,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Fortunately, neither side wants the conflict to escalate further. The Israeli strike was very limited, intended to demonstrate that it could strike from within Iran. And it appears Iran will not be striking back.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov noted...
“There were telephone contacts between the leadership of Russia and Iran, our representatives and Israelis. We very clearly registered that in these conversations — and conveyed to the Israelis — that Iran does not want an escalation,” the minister said.

Iranian state media was muted in its response to the attack, saying its air defense systems intercepted “three small drones” in Isfahan province. The area is home to sensitive facilities — an Iranian military base and key nuclear labs — but the attack appeared to be only a pinprick, given Israel’s long-range military capabilities.

With Israel tight-lipped after the attack and Iran downplaying its significance, the two sides appear to be hoping the exchanges so far may be enough to satisfy domestic audiences without requiring further escalation.

Upvote 0