Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Yet now Iran may have jumped the shark by attacking the Israeli homeland for the first time. It is learning that it has almost no sympathetic allies.

Does even the Hezbollah terrorist group in Lebanon really want to take revenge against Israel on behalf of Persian Iran, only to see its Shiite neighborhoods in Lebanon reduced to rubble?

Do all the pro-Hamas protesters on American campuses and in the streets really want to show Americans that they celebrate Iranian attacks and a potential Iranian war against the United States?
Does Iran really believe 99% of any future Israel barrage against Iranian targets would fail to hit targets in the fashion that its own recent launches failed?
Does Iran really believe that its sheer incompetence in attacking Israel warrants it a pardon—as if it should be excused for trying, but not succeeding, to kill thousands of Jews?
In sum, by unleashing a terrorist war in the Middle East and targeting the Israeli homeland, Iran may wake up soon and learn that Israel, or America, or both, might retaliate for a half-century of its terrorist aggression—and mostly to the indifference or even the delight of most of the world.

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟435,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Do all the pro-Hamas protesters on American campuses and in the streets really want to show Americans that they celebrate Iranian attacks and a potential Iranian war against the United States?
I think thats an unfair characterization of those who are protesting Israel's conduct of the war.

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟246,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I think thats an unfair characterization of those who are protesting Israel's conduct of the war.
no doubt OP will cite protestors saying things like "We are all Hamas!" as an indication that even tacit acceptance that the protestors have the right to say these things if they aren't making specific threats of violence means that they are all "pro-Hamas"

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
The US isn't prepared to fight a war in the middle east and most experts acknowledge this. Let alone one on the ground. And they'd have to deal with Russia and other players. The leaders don't want escalation but the people are chomping at the bits in some places. Iran won't be the scapegoat. There's too much bloodshed. They went too far and the mood swung a while ago.

~bella

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟147,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
What are y'alls responses to the rest of the questions asked in that article?
Iran is heir to Persia and as such, is the oldest civilization going, are their days numbered?
Also Betteridges’s Law of Headlines.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,410,556.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Iran is heir to Persia and as such, is the oldest civilization going, are their days numbered?
Also Betteridges’s Law
You are correct that Iran is heir to Persia and Elam. Sri[ture has quite a bit to say about their demise.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
You are correct that Iran is heir to Persia and Elam. Sri[ture has quite a bit to say about their demise.

As heir to Persia I'm pretty certain their knowledge of Jewish teachings well exceeds that of modern Christians. And it's likely they've seen the scrolls. They know who they're dealing with.

~bella

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,410,556.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
As heir to Persia I'm pretty certain their knowledge of Jewish teachings well exceeds that of modern Christians. And it's likely they've seen the scrolls. They know who they're dealing with.

~bella
Well, if they know who they are dealing with, they have demonstrated that they have no fear of Him.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well, if they know who they are dealing with, they have demonstrated that they have no fear of Him.

No, they're not afraid of them and they're not alone. The tide has turned. No one's protesting against Iran or accusing them of g*cide. I'm not sure how you're interpreting events. But there are spiritual ramifications for bloodshed especially children and there are equitable reasons for its occurrence.

The war has accomplished what it was meant to on both ends. If you don't see the first you won't see the other. Christians are swift to take sides and never see what's behind the curtain or who's pulling the strings. They respond emotionally that's why they're deceived.

This is a chessboard. You move strategically not in your feelings. When you understand the principle esoterically you know there's duality. Most things are hidden in plain sight. When someone speaks I'm looking for alliances. It's always communicated subtly. Then I process what they say and know where it belongs.

They want the antichrist and the beast. That's their goal. When your enemy is quiet he isn't ready. But when he becomes emboldened and start flouting laws and peacocking their allegiance and working at odds with you unapologetically. That's when the kill is near. That's when they're licking their lips in anticipation and they can smell it.

I don't get too wrapped up in events. Most of its theater. I watch the hidden hand. That's the truth and the rest is a distraction. I'd be more concerned about America than anything else.

~bella

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,410,556.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No, they're not afraid of them and they're not alone. The tide has turned. No one's protesting against Iran or accusing them of g*cide. I'm not sure how you're interpreting events. But there are spiritual ramifications for bloodshed especially children and there are equitable reasons for its occurrence.

The war has accomplished what it was meant to on both ends. If you don't see the first you won't see the other. Christians are swift to take sides and never see what's behind the curtain or who's pulling the strings. They respond emotionally that's why they're deceived.

This is a chessboard. You move strategically not in your feelings. When you understand the principle esoterically you know there's duality. Most things are hidden in plain sight. When someone speaks I'm looking for alliances. It's always communicated subtly. Then I process what they say and know where it belongs.

They want the antichrist and the beast. That's their goal. When your enemy is quiet he isn't ready. But when he becomes emboldened and start flouting laws and peacocking their allegiance and working at odds with you unapologetically. That's when the kill is near. That's when they're licking their lips in anticipation and they can smell it.

I don't get too wrapped up in events. Most of its theater. I watch the hidden hand. That's the truth and the rest is a distraction. I'd be more concerned about America than anything else.

~bella
I believe what is written about the enemies of God. Like I said before, it will not be pretty. People will die, men, women, and unfortunately children. And you are right, there are spiritual forces at work Ezekiel 38. Jeremiah 49 tells what will happen to Persia/Elam. Keep watching the hidden hand. Frankly I am not worried about this world because I know who is the victor.:clap:

• Agree
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,410,556.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Israel is certainly a strong military country, but so is Iran and I don't think Israel has the power to project a war to "end" Iran remotely.
You are right. But have you ever heard of a man named Gideon? The power Israel has is not mundane.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟70,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If Iran and Israel have a direct war with one another, there is no doubt to me that other nations will choose sides and probably also become directly involved with this possible war.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟305,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You are right. But have you ever heard of a man named Gideon? The power Israel has is not mundane.
Nope, never heard of him. I heard of a planet called Gideon that was woefully overcrowded. There is also some group called gideon that put's bibles in hotel rooms. Israel is a technologically advanced military power with a limited population. Not mundane, but not overwhelming either.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
If Iran and Israel have a direct war with one another, there is no doubt to me that other nations will choose sides and probably also become directly involved with this possible war.

Of course they will and we'll have to get involved. Since over 70% of our youths aren't eligible for the military I guess we'll send migrants and a smattering of ours.

~bella

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,213,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The reality is, Iran was doing a token "low-impact" attack by design. Being an authoritarian government, they still have to "project power" to the people they subjugate in order to maintain the facade, but in reality, they don't really want a "gloves off, no holds barred" conflict with Israel. For a few reasons...

1. They know who Israel's allies are, and know they'd get squashed like a bug

2. Even among other Arabic and Islamic countries (there are over 20 in that region), nobody seems to want to have custodianship with regards to Palestinians. The Palestinians have had their run-ins with other Islamic/Arabic groups in the past and burned a few bridges.

To use a US-Christian analogy...

If there were some major conflict between the Catholics and some other religion happening in New York, the Southern Baptists in Tennessee would have to give obligatory lip service to "They're our Christian brethren and we will fight for them against the others", but where the rubber meets the road, if it came down to "well, okay, then you need to bring them all into your backyard and now they're with you", they'd likely stop short of that.

People in the US tend to forget that there's as much (if not more) hostile division among people of the Muslim faith than there is among Christianity.

You know that one Pentecostal Aunt and Methodist Uncle that like to argue to the point of making things hurtful at Thanksgiving dinner? Yeah, it's like that, but with one living in a government that says it's okay for one to kill the other.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,438,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In sum, by unleashing a terrorist war in the Middle East and targeting the Israeli homeland, Iran may wake up soon and learn that Israel, or America, or both, might retaliate for a half-century of its terrorist aggression—and mostly to the indifference or even the delight of most of the world.

Neither Israel or the US have an interest in initiating a war with Iran.
In the last hostilities, Israel demonstrated they can, at any time, strike sensitive sights in Iran. Tehran got the message.

Upvote 0