Montgomery
✟149,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had to tussle with someone Sunday and it irritated my leg. I didn’t work out yesterday because of the pain but I am going to work out Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The leg is still hurting today but I’m going through with the workouts. I’m stuck at 50 pounds weight loss

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
4/21 will be one year since I started working out again. I didn’t reach my goal but I’ve lost 55 pounds and made significant gains in strength and endurance. I have reset my goal to lose another 45 pounds by New Year’s Day. Diet is the most significant way to lose weight and when I stick to WW I lose weight. I think it did good to come off my diet for a few months and let my BMR adjust. My weight stayed around the same within 5 pounds even though I ate considerably more and didn’t eat clean.
With my goal reset and just a few days on WW I am down to 285 and motivated to get to 240 by New Year’s. Actually I hope to get there sooner. When I do I am going to post my before and after pictures on my website and publish a book.

Reactions: Bobber
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The leg pain became unbearable and I had an epidural yesterday. I got a top of the line inversion table and got it put together this morning and started taking Umary Hyaluronic Acid. People swear by it.
I would really like to get back to doing 30 minutes with the mace but I’m going to wait and see how the leg pain does.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I did 15 minutes of inversion this morning and plan to do some more today. I’m debating whether or not to work out.
I don’t know if it’s the epidural, the inversion, the Umary or all three but something is working.
The leg pain is almost completely gone and I don’t want to risk irritating it.
I may do a light upper body workout today I haven’t decided yet.
I go back to work tomorrow and I won’t have to do as much walking I’m the interim supervisor now
I applied for the position permanently yesterday.

• Winner
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟998,313.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The leg pain is almost completely gone and I don’t want to risk irritating it.
WELL!!!! Things are looking up! Glad for you. On my end, I've pulled in my wings a bit back to my home gym.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WELL!!!! Things are looking up! Glad for you. On my end, I've pulled in my wings a bit back to my home gym.
Did 1,000 reps with the steel mace this morning and 10 minutes of inversion. So far the leg is okay

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟219,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Did 1,000 reps with the steel mace this morning and 10 minutes of inversion. So far the leg is okay
Your goal sheet where you put down the future dates and expectations I think is very good. Perhaps that's one reason I failed by not having such. I was at one time 310.....got my weight down to about 230....then gained 30 back . I'm now around 260. Perhaps the goal sheet kept in front of me will help me keep a focus. Maybe by not checking weight daily or weekly one loses a connection at just what is happening to them. Anyway I'm going to put a focus on it once again using this idea you've used.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your goal sheet where you put down the future dates and expectations I think is very good. Perhaps that's one reason I failed by not having such. I was at one time 310.....got my weight down to about 230....then gained 30 back . I'm now around 260. Perhaps the goal sheet kept in front of me will help me keep a focus. Maybe by not checking weight daily or weekly one loses a connection at just what is happening to them. Anyway I'm going to put a focus on it once again using this idea you've used.
Yeah I’ve been using WeightWatchers. I have the app on my phone and it’s really easy.

Reactions: Bobber
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did 1,000 reps with the Mace. I want to start doing this 3 times a week. That means I will have to do it on a workday.
20lb Mace x 200
15lb Mace x 200
10lb Mace x 400
7lb Mace x 200
Inversion - 10 minutes
I’m going to do some more inversion today. I’m having some moderate leg pain. I plan on doing a little housework today and some more inversion should help.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums