Montgomery
✟145,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had to tussle with someone Sunday and it irritated my leg. I didn’t work out yesterday because of the pain but I am going to work out Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The leg is still hurting today but I’m going through with the workouts. I’m stuck at 50 pounds weight loss

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
4/21 will be one year since I started working out again. I didn’t reach my goal but I’ve lost 55 pounds and made significant gains in strength and endurance. I have reset my goal to lose another 45 pounds by New Year’s Day. Diet is the most significant way to lose weight and when I stick to WW I lose weight. I think it did good to come off my diet for a few months and let my BMR adjust. My weight stayed around the same within 5 pounds even though I ate considerably more and didn’t eat clean.
With my goal reset and just a few days on WW I am down to 285 and motivated to get to 240 by New Year’s. Actually I hope to get there sooner. When I do I am going to post my before and after pictures on my website and publish a book.

Upvote 0