Does Theistic Evolution Honor and Glorify God.

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The Theory of Evolution neither glorifies and honors God nor disparages or dishonors Him.
Creation brings honor and glory to God. We should look, read, study and evaluate HIS creation every chance we get. I love geology. I love to examine and study the rocks. They have a story to tell and you can read them like a book. I have a rock in my hand right now that has many layers. It measures 2 1/4 inches and has 30 or 40 layers. It came from a beach so it has been rounded or polished by the water. It pretty much looks like a rough egg from a chicken. The color is brown and that comes from oxygen. So the layers had to have been formed after there were plants that produced oxygen. AFTER the great oxygen explosion.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

You say you want a revolution? **cough**
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,141,943.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Creation brings honor and glory to God. We should look, read, study and evaluate HIS creation every chance we get. I love geology. I love to examine and study the rocks. They have a story to tell and you can read them like a book. I have a rock in my hand right now that has many layers. It measures 2 1/4 inches and has 30 or 40 layers. It came from a beach so it has been rounded or polished by the water. It pretty much looks like a rough egg from a chicken. The color is brown and that comes from oxygen. So the layers had to have been formed after there were plants that produced oxygen. AFTER the great oxygen explosion.

What? I think you misunderstood my previous post from a few weeks ago.

Also, geology is influential in my thinking as well, and I'm not sure exactly why you'd bring it up in connection to whether or not the Theory of Evolution glorifies or dishonors God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
S
What? I think you misunderstood my previous post from a few weeks ago.

Also, geology is influential in my thinking as well, and I'm not sure exactly why you'd bring it up in connection to whether or not the Theory of Evolution glorifies or dishonors God.
There were yec people trying to defend a 6,000 year old earth but they do not seem much interested in that now.

Upvote 0