Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What was he suppose to do? Shut down ALL Protest?
No, clear out all Soros bought tents and agitators. This is gone way beyond legitimate protest and is illegal occupation and rioting,

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What “crisis”?

People exercising their First Amendment rights? (Did some go “too far”? but again what “crisis?”)
If you were a Jewish student you would look at this a little differently. This is not just people exercising their constitutional right. This is a coordinated uprising funded by far left money probably Soros. The Biden era is finished, He’ll will step down from the race , probably before the convention.

Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,203,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The Biden era is finished, He’ll will step down from the race , probably before the convention.
Is this when AOC finally gets appointed or is it Hillary?

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟489,984.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What fruit did all of his hard work bear?
Talking point : He didn't do what we wanted!

Reality : Yes, the facts show otherwise.

Talking point : What we wanted him to do was ineffective!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟918,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, clear out all Soros bought tents and agitators. This is gone way beyond legitimate protest and is illegal occupation and rioting,
How is this the President’s responsibility? This would be a campus, and if escalation is needed, a state issue.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟560,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
How is this the President’s responsibility? This would be a campus, and if escalation is needed, a state issue.
They want an authoritarian.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,203,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Maybe Newsom, heaven help us. Hillary is washed up .
That the new fixation for the Biden stepping down fantasy? Harris going to hit the door hand in hand with Biden or is she just staying long enough to appoint <insert democrat baba yaga here> then mic drop and resign?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟148,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
That the new fixation for the Biden stepping down fantasy? Harris going to hit the door hand in hand with Biden or is she just staying long enough to appoint <insert democrat baba yaga here> then mic drop and resign?
If she did, she‘d make the Republic Hall of Fame*, the first person to seek power only to hand it off to their successor E.V.E.R.

*which they have to build just for her, the only inductee.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Of all the speculations I have heard , to me the following is the most plausible.

Before the convention Biden steps down from the Presidential race. Likely Newsom is crowed, could be someone else. Then just after the election and before the new President is sworn in whoever that may be, Biden resigns making Harris queen for a day. Then she pardons Biden and Hunter and goes down in history as the first female of color President in history. Win win for the party.

Not out of the realm of possibility, we shall see.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,203,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If she did, she‘d make the Republic Hall of Fame*, the first person to seek power only to hand it off to their successor E.V.E.R.

*which they have to build just for her, the only inductee.
A modern cincinnatus. Not something I see that smirking authoritarian being capable of.

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,203,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Of all the speculations I have heard , to me the following is the most plausible.

Before the convention Biden steps down from the Presidential race. Likely Newsom is crowed, could be someone else. Then just after the election and before the new President is sworn in whoever that may be, Biden resigns making Harris queen for a day. Then she pardons Biden and Hunter and goes down in history as the first female of color President in history. Win win for the party.

Not out of the realm of possibility, we shall see.
I so love the stories made up here. First the dems were going to throw the election so that AOC could run as soon as she was eligible, then Biden was going to fire Harris to install Hillary and step down, then he was going to be 25th amendmented at any moment that kept getting pushed back and back, now it’s all going down at the convention. I’m sure this is the really real scenario this time around.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The previous administration is still not speaking against January 6th and openly and unrepentantly mocked (and mocks) women, POC, immigrants, other countries, all religions, people with disabilities, LGBTQA+, veterans, Europeans, parents, political rivals, law enforcement, POWs, the press… But Biden is the issue because he didn’t explicitly state he’s against anti-Semitic actions (even though he did, repeatedly)?
My , My, My have you been listening to way too much MSM?

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I so love the stories made up here. First the dems were going to throw the election so that AOC could run as soon as she was eligible, then Biden was going to fire Harris to install Hillary and step down, then he was going to be 25th amendmented at any moment that kept getting pushed back and back, now it’s all going down at the convention. I’m sure this is the really real scenario this time around.
Maybe, maybe not but I would bet you Joe does not actually make it to the election as the nominee. Get back with me later one of us will be having a tasty crow sandwich.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,203,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Maybe, maybe not but I would bet you Joe does not actually make it to the election as the nominee. Get back with me later one of us will be having a tasty crow sandwich.
106 days.

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And don’t think I don’t see some of you complaining about Biden’s response when you were on another thread a couple of months ago who insisted January 6 was a tour, a parade, and/or a non-violent sit-in. I got you clocked and that little slice of irony isn’t lost on me.
Would you please quote me exactly or give a link where I said "January 6 was a tour, a parade, and/or a non-violent sit-in."

What is irony is while some January 6 attendees are facing long sentences we shall see if any rioters from the college campuses face any more than a slap on the wrist if anything at all. Trespassing, destruction of property, civil rights violations, kidnapping, assault and they demand to be fed and cared for while committing crimes. Did Joe speak out about that? No he really didn't, he merely said the least possible to stop some of the criticism of his inaction.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟307,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What is irony is while some January 6 attendees are facing long sentences we shall see if any rioters from the college campuses face any more than a slap on the wrist if anything at all. Trespassing, destruction of property, civil rights violations, kidnapping, assault and they demand to be fed and cared for while committing crimes. Did Joe speak out about that? No he really didn't, he merely said the least possible to stop some of the criticism of his inaction.
Cops rarely face justice.

Upvote 0