Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He has been silent thought the days of rage and destruction of public and private property.

Where is the President on the issue?
Where is the FBI?
Where is Merrick Garland?

Why are they mostly silent and not getting on national TV disavowing them?

Reactions: Hazelelponi

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟234,173.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

“Let me be clear… Violent protest is not protected, peaceful protest is. It is against the law when violence occurs. Destroying property is not a peaceful protest, it’s against the law. Vandalism, trespassing, breaking windows, shutting down campuses, forcing the cancelation of classes and graduations, none of this is a peaceful protest. Threatening people, intimidating people, instilling fear in people is not peaceful protest, it is against the law.”

"There should be no place on any campus no place in America for anti-Semitism or threats of violence against Jewish students. There is no place for hate speech or violence of any kind, whether it's anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, or discrimination against Arab Americans or Palestinian Americans. It's simply wrong. There's no place for racism in America. It's all wrong. It's unAmerican. I understand people have strong feelings and deep convictions. In America, we respect the right and protect the right for them to express that, but it doesn't mean anything goes; it needs to be done without violence, without destruction, without hate, and within the law."

Reporter: "Do you think the National Guard should intervene?"

President Biden: "No"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟560,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Biden literally started his run for president because the former couldn’t disavow violent Nazis marching in Charlottesville.

Joe Biden spent a hot August day at his lakefront Delaware home watching hatred on display in Charlottesville, Virginia, where torch-wielding white supremacists had marched through town. A counter protester advocating racial equality was killed when a white supremacist drove his car into a crowd.

When President Donald Trump blamed the violence on "both sides," the former vice president says he was stunned.

He turned to his closest advisers — his family — to discuss what to do next.

Upvote 0

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟455,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You're watching the wrong TV. You're only seeing the ones that want you to believe he hasn't done what he has done.

Having said that, I think there are probably 200 million eligible people in this country who would be a better choice as President than Biden. Sadly the Republicans decided to try and match Biden rather then nominate someone clearly better. So if you want to criticize Biden, you got lots to work with, but keep it real, not fake.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟560,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If that doesn’t satisfy the OP, here’s the president addressing the issue directly just a little earlier today. Concise and to the point. Doesn’t have to “both sides” the issue. Defends the right of Americans to protest and clearly states what isn’t a lawful protest.

This is a good example of the difference between the two leading candidates in this election.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟72,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is a good example of the difference between the two leading candidates in this election.
Indeed it is. You seen, Biden took almost 2 weeks before coming out with a clearly defined stance against unlawful protests. On the other hand, Trump did not wait for 2 weeks.

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟234,173.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You seen, Biden took almost 2 weeks before coming out with a clearly defined stance against unlawful protests. On the other hand, Trump did not wait for 2 weeks.
“Silence is complicity. Even in recent days, we’ve seen harassment and calls for violence against Jews... This blatant antisemitism is reprehensible and dangerous – and it has absolutely no place on college campuses, or anywhere in our country.” -- President Joe Biden - April 21, 2024

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟714,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Biden literally started his run for president because the former couldn’t disavow violent Nazis marching in Charlottesville.
Debunked less than a year later - yet the propaganda line is still floating around.

Oh and by the way - he launched a Federal response - unlike biden who refuses to.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟714,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why are they mostly silent and not getting on national TV disavowing them?

If that doesn’t satisfy the OP, here’s the president addressing the issue directly just a little earlier today. Concise and to the point. Doesn’t have to “both sides” the issue. Defends the right of Americans to protest and clearly states what isn’t a lawful protest.

Hmmm. I heard about peaceful protest - yet no disavowing of the Antisemites -

Talks about the halls of justice - but will not offer the justice departments help.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟560,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hmmm. I heard about peaceful protest - yet no disavowing of the Antisemites
Are you sure you watched the whole thing? It’s not very long. Very clearly condemns antisemitism. Not like it would make any difference to your opinion.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟714,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are you sure you watched the whole thing? It’s not very long. Very clearly condemns antisemitism. Not like it would make any difference to your opinion.
try reading my whole quote - it is only two sentences.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟560,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
try reading my whole quote - it is only two sentences.
I don’t need the second part. You said he hasn’t condemned antisemitism. That tells me you didn’t watch his address.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟714,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
“Silence is complicity. Even in recent days, we’ve seen harassment and calls for violence against Jews by ProHamas groups... This blatant antisemitism is reprehensible and dangerous – and it has absolutely no place on college campuses, or anywhere in our country.” -- President Joe Biden - April 21, 2024
If he had included the three words in red - that would be disavowing the group

• Haha
Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟714,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don’t need the second part. You said he hasn’t condemned antisemitism. That tells me you didn’t watch his address.
Re-read the TITLE of the thread -

Will Joe Biden disavow the Anti-Semitic protestors

That word in red is what you missed.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟247,334.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Indeed it is. You seen, Biden took almost 2 weeks before coming out with a clearly defined stance against unlawful protests. On the other hand, Trump did not wait for 2 weeks.
The White House put out a statement literally the same day as the Columbia protests hit the media-sphere.

Seriously, you guys need to expand your media sources. Your right-wing pundits are failing you and making you look like fools with posts like this.
Ridiculous. Not gonna play your dumb semantics game today.

Have fun with your thread HL.
OP will NEVER be satisfied with any response until the President has an R next to his name and then ANY response, including a lack of one, will be lauded.

These guys are so transparent.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟560,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The White House put out a statement literally the same day as the Columbia protests hit the media-sphere.

Seriously, you guys need to expand your media sources. Your right-wing pundits are failing you and making you look like fools with posts like this.

OP will NEVER be satisfied with any response until the President has an R next to his name and then ANY response, including a lack of one, will be lauded.

These guys are so transparent.
It’s my fault really for expecting anything different.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟714,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Was that before or after he said there were fine people marching for both sides?
Here it is - Time stamp 1:08 there were fine people on both sides

Time stamp 1:58 and I am not talking about the neo-Nazi's and white nationalist because they should be condemned totally.

Can we stop using partial information to promote tribe speak.

Reactions: Hammster
Upvote 0