Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟373,956.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
It starts to make more sense when you realize they don’t want a president, they want a dictator. An authoritarian who will lay down the law and enforce their will even at the expense of personal freedom.
That tracks with their desire to take any steps to make voting less convenient, or just.

It also tracks with them saying that democracy should end.
MAGA Republican Pledges “End of Democracy” to Rabid Cheers at CPAC

And Republicans at CPAC cheer on Mr Pizzagate?

Between the whispers I'm reading about with Trump's immunity case at the Supreme court and this "End of Democracy" that the children who don't like sharing keep screaming about, the US has a bumpy ride ahead me thinks....

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟714,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Funny thread.

I'm burning to know something but the media I choose doesnt tell me so people refer me to other media that does.... but I'll just go back to relying on my media that doesnt tell me because actually not knowing suited me better.

...looks at first post...

View attachment 347004

What a dumpster fire, this thread.

What a waste of forum bandwidth...

This thread has been done. It's just that our current president can do NOTHING that would satisfy certain members on this board. It's pointless.

Good thing a NEW thread got started on this EXACT same topic. I'm sure it will be a refreshing breathe of unique ideas and points raised.

All these complaints about a thread - and yet the poster, though complaining about it's existence, are participating the discussion. Interesting.

What was he suppose to do? Shut down ALL Protest?
No - just the ones that are violently run by Anti-Semitic Racist who are in support of an internationally recognized terrorist organization; who are setting fires, occupying and causing millions of dollars of damages to building, burning the American flag, chanting death to America.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,763,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
All these complaints about a thread - and yet the poster, though complaining about it's existence, are participating the discussion. Interesting.

No - just the ones that are violently run by Anti-Semitic Racist who are in support of an internationally recognized terrorist organization; who are setting fires, occupying and causing millions of dollars of damages to building, burning the American flag, chanting death to America.
Who specifically are these Anti-Semitic Racist and where specifically are they?
Are they on state property or federal? What role do local governments have and state governments have regarding the protests? What about local police organizations?
At what point does it go from protesting as a first amendment right to a terrorist event?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟148,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Truth is Joe waited at least 9 days before personally, in public addressing this crisis.
What “crisis”?

People exercising their First Amendment rights? (Did some go “too far”? but again what “crisis?”)

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟215,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I only used the fox news source for my thread because the story is everywhere however you can Google Nahla alArian if you prefer, but I made a thread dedicated just to that topic - she's the wife of Sami alArian who was a Palestinian professor who was convicted of providing material support for a terrorist organization.
So I googled like you suggested and the story is somewhat different than what you said:

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟7,633.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mr Biden is God's government authority and as such I leave judging him in God's hands alone. Romans 13 and Titus 3. Judhing him as a Christian is another matter. I don’t follow politicians at all.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟148,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Mr Biden is God's government authority and as such I leave judging him in God's hands alone. Romans 13 and Titus 3. Judhing him as a Christian is another matter. I don’t follow politicians at all.
Hi and welcome to CF and forum 909!

Reactions: HopeSings
Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟197,825.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What fruit did all of his hard work bear? Condemning, monitoring, and any other rhetoric obviously failed to have any significant impact on the situation. If this were the Trump administration many on the left would making the same complaints. Truth is Joe waited at least 9 days before personally, in public addressing this crisis. It happens to be his job to address and offer solutions to serious uprisings as this. Let’s just see if his DOJ is concerned about crimes committed here. Joe failed on this!
He didn’t and everybody showed you that, but whatever. He could have started every day at 7am with a press conference that says “hey guys, it’s a new day, I still don’t support anti-semitism, violence, or destruction of property, don’t do it or you will be held accountable,” and you would have complained it was at a time when the West coast was still asleep and couldn’t watch.

The fact is he came out against this already, waaaay back in October. He has restated it consistently before and since then. We all know where he stands. There’s no logical rationale that would lead anybody with a basic understanding of politics to believe that he was against anti-semitism in during his whole tenure as vice president, in 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, last October, last December, last March, three weeks ago, one week ago, but not today.

The previous administration is still not speaking against January 6th and openly and unrepentantly mocked (and mocks) women, POC, immigrants, other countries, all religions, people with disabilities, LGBTQA+, veterans, Europeans, parents, political rivals, law enforcement, POWs, the press… But Biden is the issue because he didn’t explicitly state he’s against anti-Semitic actions (even though he did, repeatedly)?

• Agree
Reactions: 7thKeeper
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟148,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Thank you. What is 909?
The forum “number”, (which you might notice in the address bar whilst on the American Politics thread list page.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟564,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

I wasn't complaining about "a thread." I was responding to your admonition to "stop using partial information to promote tribe speak."

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟714,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I love when this is done - it's like saying 1,200 people died on the Titanic and someone asks - Specifically who died...and specifically how did they die. But hey! I'm game, I'll do my level best

Who specifically are these Anti-Semitic Racist and
I don't know all their names - but someone who chants Anti-Semitic racist statements are, more likely than not Anti Semitic Racist. Anyone who presents themselves as supporters of Hamas - an internationally recognized terrorist group is most likely - Anyone who chants From the River to the Sea (which is a racist dog whistle) is most likely an Anti-Semitic Racist - anyone who traps Jewish students in a building for fear of their well being is an Anti-Semitic Racist, anyone who assaults a person because they are a Jew is an Anti-Semitic Racist.

I think that pretty much covers it. I hope I was specific enough.
where specifically are they?
Post 42 - map showing locations and a link to the info - enjoy
Are they on state property or federal?
Post 42
What role do local governments have and state governments have regarding the protests?
The same role as the University of Alabama had when Racist attempted to keep black student out. and I think it was an appropriate action
What about local police organizations?
What about them?
At what point does it go from protesting as a first amendment right to a terrorist event?
When they start chanting Anti-Semitic racist statements .

When they start supporting Hamas - an internationally recognized terrorist group

When they start chanting From the River to the Sea (which is a racist dog whistle)

When they start trapping Jewish students in a building for fear of their well being

When they start assaulting people because they are Jewish

When they start chanting death to America

What statement specifically do you not agree with and why?

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟373,956.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Not many address or on topic I'm sure you'd have noticed

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟259,267.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Not many address or on topic I'm sure you'd have noticed
It's schoolyard level debate.
'This thread is not worth commenting on'
'Hah! You commentated on it! Ha ha! You lose!'

I forgot to hit the unfollow button last time. I'll just correct that error...

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟7,633.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's schoolyard level debate.
'This thread is not worth commenting on'
'Hah! You commentated on it! Ha ha! You lose!'

I forgot to hit the unfollow button last time. I'll just correct that error...
All debate is that way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟373,956.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I'm serious. It's better to just love each other and talk about commands and things. But I'm not boss here. Just a servant.
I'm sorry. I was just trying to be cheeky.

Reactions: HopeSings
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,382.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He has been doing his job. He and Sec. Blinken have been involved with the Israeli government and Bibi and negotiations.

As many of the protests are on state property, it is really up to the state AGs to prosecute any who cross the line in protesting, not the DOJ.
DOJ took an interest in state level school board meetings! State property that received Federal funds. Come on now let’s get real about what is actually going on here.

Upvote 0