• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Amber Rose speaks frankly in support of Trump

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟124,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Looks like my sense was correct.
I believe that you will find the politicians who have the highest level of corruption within themselves are the politicians who have been holding political office for more than a couple of terms.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟226,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe that you will find the politicians who have the highest level of corruption within themselves are the politicians who have been holding political office for more than a couple of terms.
92 charges and two impeachments shows one can get an awful lot in only one term, too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟124,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
92 charges and two impeachments shows one can get an awful lot in only one term, too.
All of those charges came from a weaponized judicial system that was only able to find a jury who would convict Trump in New York City. The impeachments were total farces led by a Democratic Party House of Representatives. Thankfully, there were not enough Senators in the US Senate who believed the claptrap garbage put forth by Nancy Pelosi and her fellow politicians.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟226,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All of those charges came from a weaponized judicial system that was only able to find a jury who would convict Trump in New York City. The impeachments were total farces led by a Democratic Party House of Representatives. Thankfully, there were not enough Senators in the US Senate who believed the claptrap garbage put forth by Nancy Pelosi and her fellow politicians.
Still on the conspiracy theory train, I see.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟124,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I’ve yet to meet a conspiracy theorist who’d say the opposite.
I have had my say. Perhaps you and I can have a conversation in another thread about another topic. But, clearly, you and I are in diametrically opposite points of view.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟226,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have had my say. Perhaps you and I can have a conversation in another thread about another topic. But, clearly, you and I are in diametrically opposite points of view.
Never fear, friend, I think the collective knows we have totally different points of view.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟1,013,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
She's famous for NOW being a Trump supporter.

And that's about it.

Exactly. They called it a money grab and noted she's Kanye's replacement and happens to be his ex.

~bella

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟5,028,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't generally put a lot of stock in what Van Jones says. She'd hardly be the first black celebrity to get on the MAGA train - he was hanging out with Kanye for a while.
I deleted this as the language is very crass. But here is the title.

Amber Rose Responds To Trolls Who Call Her White: ‘I’m Not White…Not Just A Black Woman Either’​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟606,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟59,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just watch a few programs of What's My Line from the 1950's, 1960's to see how crude we have become.
I used to watch this long ago. I get you about how times have changed. I remember I wanted to grow long hair and my dad finally gave in then years later I asked if I could get an earring and his head exploded. He told me that if he ever caught me with a pierced ear he'd make me wear a dress.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟5,028,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ok, she’s mixed race
And it’s being used against her. Along with who she used to date…,etc. Racism and misogyny, trash slinging comes from all sides.

• Winner
Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟271,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
NOOOOOOOO… Not Eddie Fisher and Cesar Romero being held up unironically as examples of modesty and decorum… Lololololol It’s too much.
-
Looks like you are one who like to reads into post what they want to see. Where did i say anything about Eddie Fisher or Cesar.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟226,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
-
Looks like you are one who like to reads into post what they want to see. Where did i say anything about Eddie Fisher or Cesar.
They’re literally on your example, lol

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟271,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
They’re literally on your example, lol
-
So when i was talking about people and posted the program What's My Line as an example of how classy people were back in the 1950's. I should have found the program with thoese two taken out just so you will feel safe and not offended. You better think again on that one.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟226,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
-
So when i was talking about people and posted the program What's My Line as an example of how classy people were back in the 1950's. I should have found the program with thoese two taken out just so you will feel safe and not offended. You better think again on that one.
I’m not offended, nor do I feel unsafe. What an odd thing to say, lol.

What I am, however, is a classic Hollywood buff. So when I see somebody longing for the classy days gone by, and then they reference Eddie Fisher and Cesar Romero as the type of classy people they long for, I’m going to have a hearty laugh because clearly whomever says such a thing has no idea what they’re saying.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟271,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I’m not offended, nor do I feel unsafe. What an odd thing to say, lol.

What I am, however, is a classic Hollywood buff. So when I see somebody longing for the classy days gone by, and then they reference Eddie Fisher and Cesar Romero as the type of classy people they long for, I’m going to have a hearty laugh because clearly whomever says such a thing has no idea what they’re saying.
-​

In your imaginary world, show me in my original post where i referenced these two people you are hung up on.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟226,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In your imaginary world, show me in my original post where i referenced these two people you are hung up on.​
You can’t be serious, lol. You posted it less than a day ago.

IMG_9416.jpeg

Let’s be a tad less disingenuous so I don’t have to explain another old Hollywood reference: gaslighting.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟271,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
You can’t be serious, lol. You posted it less than a day ago.

View attachment 351752

Let’s be a tad less disingenuous so I don’t have to explain another old Hollywood reference: gaslighting.
-
Like i though you can not post, where i made a written reference to these two people as an example of class. You can only make a false accusations, that because i posted two video examples of What's My Line and contestants that participated.

Maybe you can not understand, that there were more than these two people you are hung up on. That were on the What's My Line program during the show.

I will add you to my: people who are not worth wasting time on replying to list.

Upvote 0