• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

Amber Rose speaks frankly in support of Trump

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟226,874.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I like Amber Rose. I actually really really do.
Would you if she was still voting for Biden?
She is a woman with a sorted past, who is repenting of her former voting ways and coming towards the party that actually has people most likely to judge her.

That's gutsy all the way around to do this so publicly. She could have kept her mouth shut and just voted with no one the wiser.

I for one happily welcome her into the Republican party and pray for her eternal soul that she finds salvation in Christ.

She seems to have a good heart anyway. God looks at that...
She only is voting for Trump. She is still a pro-choice, feminist, sex-positive bisexual. The day before the convention, you would have said “who?” and then referenced all the things that she did that this forum was up and arms about 10ish years ago.

If all it takes to redeem a person from “the problem” to a place of glowing praise is to vote for your guy, maybe it’s time to examine ourselves.
ETA:
Shoot, I forgot about her race and didn't address it, but yeah, no one sees her race I don't think... What people notice about her isn't the quantity of melanin in her skin.

I don't notice her race really... But I don't know if I really actively notice anyone's because I look at the person and what kind of person they are, which is nothing to do with skin tone.
Please. If Jenna Jameson had said such things about Trump (and she may have, actually) she still wouldn’t get an invite. Amber Rose, however, checks all the boxes… Young, black, female, LGBTQA+ person… If you don’t think that weighed in to giving her the platform, I have a bridge to sell you.

As for “not noticing her race” and the self-aggrandizing that joined that, it’s not the flex you think it is. People have said they want their skin color and ethnicity recognized and acknowledged, not ignored. Ask Amber Rose; she was a huge proponent of the “stop saying you don’t see a key facet of what I am and call it tolerance.” It’s baloney, especially coming from somebody who gets wrapped around the axel about how people present their genders.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟893,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Some prominent conservative voices are expressing dismay that model and former reality TV star Amber Rose was given a speaking slot at the Republican National Convention (RNC) on Monday due to the celebrity’s public advocacy for abortion, among other concerns. While some observers say that Rose could help Republicans attract a broader swath of voters to the ballot box in November, others say it’s more important for the GOP to clearly define a pro-life position to distinguish itself from the Democrats.

[Others say it's time for the GOP to moderate its views on abortion. And now Trump's 2024 platform has done just that.]

Still, conservative commentators like Allie Stuckey are concerned that Rose’s appearance at the RNC is an indication that the Republican Party under Trump is moving further away from the bedrock moral principles that have historically grounded the party.

“Have [evangelicals] become, as I heard someone say recently, the ‘cheap date’ of the Republican Party?” Stuckey wondered during Tuesday’s episode of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins.” “… You don’t have to give us anything as long as you are a couple inches to the right of Biden — we have no option but to vote for you. Or at least that’s how a lot of people feel. That’s not a great position to be in. If the president feels like he needs to vie for the votes of someone like Amber Rose and whoever follows her more than he needs to vie for the vote of evangelical pro-lifers, then we’re in a very dangerous position, I would say, not just for the party, but for the country.”

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟606,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
“Have [evangelicals] become, as I heard someone say recently, the ‘cheap date’ of the Republican Party?” Stuckey wondered during Tuesday’s episode of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins.”
lol, has that guy been in a coma for 40 years?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟893,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Tonight's line-up seems to have an interesting theme.

Who is speaking at the RNC tonight? Full speaker list and schedule (selected entries, Central Time)​

6:29PM – Linda McMahon, [former CEO, World Wrestling Entertainment] 25th Administrator of the Small Business Administration

6:51PM – John Nieporte - Head Golf Pro, Trump International.

7:40PM – Carrie Ruiz - Golf General Manager, Trump National Doral

7:54PM – Hulk Hogan, Professional Entertainer and Wrestler

8:12PM – Franklin Graham – President and CEO of the Billy Graham Pugilistic Association [Possibly I read that one wrong]

8:53PM – Dana White, CEO of Ultimate Fighting Championship

9:09PM – President Donald J. Trump

(NOTE: Kid Rock is expected to perform at 9:03 p.m.)

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟606,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Tonight's line-up seems to have an interesting theme.

Who is speaking at the RNC tonight? Full speaker list and schedule (selected entries, Central Time)​

6:29PM – Linda McMahon, [former CEO, World Wrestling Entertainment] 25th Administrator of the Small Business Administration

6:51PM – John Nieporte - Head Golf Pro, Trump International.

7:40PM – Carrie Ruiz - Golf General Manager, Trump National Doral

7:54PM – Hulk Hogan, Professional Entertainer and Wrestler

8:12PM – Franklin Graham – President and CEO of the Billy Graham Pugilistic Association [Possibly I read that one wrong]

8:53PM – Dana White, CEO of Ultimate Fighting Championship

9:09PM – President Donald J. Trump

(NOTE: Kid Rock is expected to perform at 9:03 p.m.)

Wow.

Hulk Hogan, Franklin Graham, and the CEO of Power Slap opening for Kid Rock. That is.... something. If LiveAid had had a lineup like that, maybe it would've been successful.

• Haha
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟893,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Wow.

Hulk Hogan, Franklin Graham, and the CEO of Power Slap opening for Kid Rock. That is.... something. If LiveAid had had a lineup like that, maybe it would've been successful.

Who would have predicted the RNC would have a greater number of speakers with leaked sex tapes than the DNC?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟606,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Who would have predicted the RNC would have a greater number of speakers with leaked sex tapes than the DNC?
lol, I'd managed to forget about both of those.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟249,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Wow.

It's not for elitists.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0