• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

• Starting today August 7th, 2024, in order to post in the Married Couples, Courting Couples, or Singles forums, you will not be allowed to post if you have your Marital status designated as private. Announcements will be made in the respective forums as well but please note that if yours is currently listed as Private, you will need to submit a ticket in the Support Area to have yours changed.

[Staff Edit] Meet the RNC delegates who have adopted Trump’s bandage for their own ears

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟914,213.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
At this point I'm just counting the oddities and wondering how many I'll have within a week from the shooting. At the rate he's going my psyche couldn't endure the same for an extended period without imbibement.

~bella

I think the time for imbibement has come and now remains. The inanity of it all is enough to make one dizzy. Still, you have to look at the bright side: our chances as individuals to outshine the group have increased exponentially as the years have gone by.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟1,013,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I think the time for imbibement has come and now remains. The inanity of it all is enough to make one dizzy. Still, you have to look at the bright side: our chances as individuals to outshine the group have increased exponentially as the years have gone by.

The decibel is steadily increasing and we're levelheaded and the pressure's too much. Imagine the rest. Good grief!

I know you're well stocked. I have a batch of black raspberry vodka underway and homemade chambord. Brandied cherries are next and a host of related libations. This isn't your average situation and many supplies are required. ;-)

~bella

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟988,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Meet the RNC delegates who have adopted Trump’s bandage for their own ears

Inspired by Trump, they seek solidarity with him.

“It’s a new sign of unity within the party,” said Joe Neglia, a Republican delegate from Arizona who says he was the first to make an ear covering out of white paper and affix it to the side of his head. “When I saw him come out Monday night — that magical moment — I thought, ‘I have to do something,’ and this is what I could do.”

[Another AZ delegate] estimates that at least half of Arizona’s 40-plus-member delegation is now wearing bandages.
“It’s a sign of solidarity,” he said in an interview on the convention floor.

Arizona delegate Liz Harris said she went to the only Walgreens she could find open at 11 p.m. after the convention was gaveled closed for the day and bought gauze pads and surgical tape, which she proudly displayed on the floor Wednesday night.

And when she heard that some people online had referred to their trend as cultish, she scoffed.

“It’s in solidarity,” she said, echoing Berland, the Arizona delegate.

Just as Harris was saying she wished others might use her newly purchased medical supplies, fellow Arizona delegate Michael Schaffer walked up with an unadorned right ear.

“We’ve got a patient,” she said excitedly, as she began unraveling tape and ministering to his naked ear.

View attachment 351822
The Body continues to divide. Many have lost their way and they need to go back to their First Love. If they even know Him anymore. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,444,600.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The Body continues to divide. Many have lost their way and they need to go back to their First Love. If they even know Him anymore. :prayer:
No, the Body is not divided. What we are seeing is a separation of the wheat from the chaff,a separaion of the sheep from the goats.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟988,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, the Body is not divided. What we are seeing is a separation of the wheat from the chaff,a separaion of the sheep from the goats.
I thought about changing " the Body divided" but I realized that these people have lost their way and there is still a chance for repentance. If they do not repent, then they will be considered chaff in the end. Idolatry is serious and one can not serve two masters. I understand the luer now. The delusion is quite powerful. They believe a lie. All we can do is pray that our Father has mercy on them. Blessings.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟309,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But most still do not know which is which.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟1,013,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I thought about changing " the Body divided" but I realized that these people have lost their way and there is still a chance for repentance. If they do not repent, then they will be considered chaff in the end. Idolatry is serious and one can not serve two masters. I understand the luer now. The delusion is quite powerful. They believe a lie. All we can do is pray that our Father has mercy on them. Blessings.

Warnings have been given in many places and most watchmen are tired. Sentiments aside, you can't force anyone to listen or make them step away from the cliff and I'm sure you're aware of this. In most instances, people will go down with the ship. And that only happens when deception reaches a depth where walking away is harder than facing the consequences.

Which is usually the case when the foundation was shoddy and the holes have been building for a while. This didn't begin with politics. That's simply the straw that broke the camel's back. One lie led to the next and the stakes got larger until you're in over your head.

But people keep forgetting about the parable or maybe their math skills aren't that great. Their were 4 soils but only 1 out of four had a harvest and 3 out of 4 failed. If that really sunk in you'd understand you had to be careful all along and most of the people around you weren't going to make it. Only a few. And it wouldn't be surprising when the numbers thinned because He told us all along.

The missing component is wisdom. You may know something and understand it. You may agree with it too. But only wisdom tells you how to apply it. You can have all the knowledge in the world and it's meaningless without her in tow. We were told to get her first then the others but we did it backwards and here we are.

~bella

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,444,600.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You are right, I agree. Idolatry is very serious. But Jesus warned of this.

• Agree
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟779,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Meet the RNC delegates who have adopted Trump’s bandage for their own ears

Inspired by Trump, they seek solidarity with him.

“It’s a new sign of unity within the party,” said Joe Neglia, a Republican delegate from Arizona who says he was the first to make an ear covering out of white paper and affix it to the side of his head. “When I saw him come out Monday night — that magical moment — I thought, ‘I have to do something,’ and this is what I could do.”

[Another AZ delegate] estimates that at least half of Arizona’s 40-plus-member delegation is now wearing bandages.
“It’s a sign of solidarity,” he said in an interview on the convention floor.

Arizona delegate Liz Harris said she went to the only Walgreens she could find open at 11 p.m. after the convention was gaveled closed for the day and bought gauze pads and surgical tape, which she proudly displayed on the floor Wednesday night.

And when she heard that some people online had referred to their trend as cultish, she scoffed.

“It’s in solidarity,” she said, echoing Berland, the Arizona delegate.

Just as Harris was saying she wished others might use her newly purchased medical supplies, fellow Arizona delegate Michael Schaffer walked up with an unadorned right ear.

“We’ve got a patient,” she said excitedly, as she began unraveling tape and ministering to his naked ear.

View attachment 351822
Personally I think it's rather silly ... but people do silly things lol

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟59,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But when their team does stupid things they are the first to express it. There is no denial. And yet they stay loyal. That is kind of admirable.
I am a Cleveland Brown fan. We have had some highs and lows. Anger frustration, love loyalty but another line can get crossed between fun and obsession.
Seems like looking in the stands of team sports. The fans can come up with some creative stuff, especially the Browns. For my Cowboys back in the day: "I don't care how much cocaine they snort as long as they win". Now we are the same in politics. We tend to turn a blind eye to anything negative about our team.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟349,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
-

Yep politics is a religion and really people think they will not follow and take the mark of the beast. Trump was just ear wounded and he gets this following. The beast will be killed and brought back to life, talkabout being worshiped that will do it.
Religion has no place in politics. That's the church and a personal issue.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟1,013,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
This is reminiscent of high school practices of 'school spirit' and apropos for that age and maturity level. Adults do the same but the symbols are less ridiculous and usually a reflection of support or solidarity. The image depicts the latter but the symbol is more akin to adolescent behavior and the combination is telling.

What did Paul recollect in his treatise on love in 1 Corinthians 13?

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things.

~bella

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟59,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I always understood religion as a belief system and I understand d taylor as saying that our trust in the government will end up causing some to take the mark of the beast. Because I do believe when it comes to kill, steal and destroy is what governments, corporations, and the ultra-rich do for money.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟271,541.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-
I did not say religion is in politics. I stated politics is or has become a religion for many.

Upvote 0