Wicked Lose your salvation Documentary on YouTube promoting a works based salvation

Cockcrow

Jan 12, 2022
Southern USA
✟76,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
This wicked documentary saying "OSAS false" (once saved always saved) teaching a lose your salvation, works salvation false gospel, is out there and listen it is wicked. Nobody in that entire video is saved, every single one is a false teacher who will split hell wide open and is a wicked devil going straight to hell busting hell wide open at lightning speed lowest hell and the saints will rejoice when they are thrown into Lake of fire. Jesus said I give them eternal life they shall never perish John 10:28

The people in this video are going straight to hell when they die, the lowest hell, don't follow them there!

John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. John 11:25-26 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Jesus died buried rose again shed his precious blood on the cross to pay for our sins. we simply Believe on him for the free gift of eternal life, by grace through faith.

Revelation 20:14-15 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

All liars so if you tell one lie you're damned. James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

I've know I've lied before, we have all lied before and we have all done worse than lying let's face it.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Salvation is grace through faith whosoever believeth in Jesus hath eternal life. Jesus paid it all. Amen the good news of the gospel is that Jesus took our sins and died for them.

Will you call on the name of Jesus, ask him to be saved? Say this prayer dear Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and deserve hell, but I believe in you and ask for the free gift of salvation, your word says whosoever believeth, and well, I believeth in you, that you died buried rose again for my sins, I call on your name Lord Jesus and ask to be saved, will you save me? I am only trusting in you Jesus, thank you for saving me, amen.

If you prayed that prayer and meant it in your heart, the bible says you are saved and have eternal life that can never be lost you can trust Jesus Christ for your salvation.

Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Hebrews 7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

1 John 2:25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

How to go to heaven simply explained, I hope to see you there!:

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved! amen

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam56

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟327,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
This wicked documentary saying "OSAS false" (once saved always saved) teaching a lose your salvation, works salvation false gospel, is out there and listen it is wicked. Nobody in that entire video is saved, every single one is a false teacher who will split hell wide open and is a wicked devil going straight to hell busting hell wide open at lightning speed lowest hell and the saints will rejoice when they are thrown into Lake of fire. Jesus said I give them eternal life they shall never perish John 10:28

The people in this video are going straight to hell when they die, the lowest hell, don't follow them there!

John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. John 11:25-26 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Jesus died buried rose again shed his precious blood on the cross to pay for our sins. we simply Believe on him for the free gift of eternal life, by grace through faith.

Revelation 20:14-15 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

All liars so if you tell one lie you're damned. James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

I've know I've lied before, we have all lied before and we have all done worse than lying let's face it.

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Salvation is grace through faith whosoever believeth in Jesus hath eternal life. Jesus paid it all. Amen the good news of the gospel is that Jesus took our sins and died for them.

Will you call on the name of Jesus, ask him to be saved? Say this prayer dear Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and deserve hell, but I believe in you and ask for the free gift of salvation, your word says whosoever believeth, and well, I believeth in you, that you died buried rose again for my sins, I call on your name Lord Jesus and ask to be saved, will you save me? I am only trusting in you Jesus, thank you for saving me, amen.

If you prayed that prayer and meant it in your heart, the bible says you are saved and have eternal life that can never be lost you can trust Jesus Christ for your salvation.

Romans 10:9-10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Hebrews 7:25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

1 John 2:25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

So what exactly is the problem you're finding with what they have to say?

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,189,897.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
You better hope that God does not judge you by the same standard.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,200,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

There are many ways to demolish OSAS (Once Saved Always Saved), Eternal Security, and or Preservance of the Saints (POTS).

1. Fall Away List of Verses.

2. Serious Sin Can Separate Us From God Verses.

3. Verses on Sanctification Being a Part of Salvation.

4. Obeying God’s Commands as a Part of Eternal Life Verses.

Bonus Point Verses.

Side Note:

I have provided a list of verses for each of these numbered points mentioned above; Just click on the link(s) (above), and you will be taken to the post that lists verses for that topic.

Side Note 2:

Oh, and in my experience: OSAS proof text verses ignore the context. For example: Many love to quote John 10:28, but they fail to point out that the kind of sheep that cannot be snatched out of his hand are the kind of sheep that follow Jesus mentioned in verse 27 (John 10:27).

I mean, one has to truly be kidding themselves if they believe a Christian can sin and still be saved. The Bible and basic morality (i.e., parables or real-world examples) clearly teach against this false doctrine.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,200,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Also, try reading 1 John 1:7 sometime.

Upvote 0

Jan001

Striving to win the prize...
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟136,028.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Adam and Eve sinned. As a consequence, they lost the possibility of enjoying eternal life with God for themselves and for all their descendants. No mere human being could ever atone for Adam's sin and thereby make it possible for him or any of his descendants to inherit eternal life. Jesus, who is both God and man, reconciled us to God when he died on the cross sacrificially as a spotless victim. Jesus made it possible for all of us to have hope that we will inherit eternal life. Titus 3:7

Jesus saved us as his gift to us when we believed and were baptized. Mark 16:16

So, is this all we have to do to spend eternity with God after we die?

No, this is not all we have to do.

We must keep God's commandments until we die if we want to inherit eternal life after we die.

John 14:21 He who has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me; and he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.”

1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.

1 John 2:4 He who says “I know him” but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

Revelation 14:12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

By what criteria will Jesus judge our worthiness to inherit eternal life?

Romans 13:10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Galatians 5:19-21 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Colossians 1:9-10 And so, from the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, 10 to lead a life worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.

John 5:28-29 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

1 Timothy 5:8 Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Jesus Christ did not die on the cross so that we could sin without any consequences!

Our actions do determine where we will spend eternity. Will Jesus call us his sheep or will he label us as goats? Matthew 25:31-46

• Agree
Reactions: PrincetonGuy
Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟219,572.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus saved us as his gift to us when we believed and were baptized. Mark 16:16

So, is this all we have to do to spend eternity with God after we die?

No, this is not all we have to do.

We must keep God's commandments until we die if we want to inherit eternal life after we die.

When you give a gift to other people, if you list conditions to keeping the gift, is it still a gift?

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,200,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When you give a gift to other people, if you list conditions to keeping the gift, is it still a gift?
Analogies only go so far. Jesus is called the door, but that does not mean He literally has hinges or anything.
But it is not a contradiction to say that one can receive a gift and lose it because they were irresponsible with that gift. If Rick gave Bob a car for free as a gift, and he drove his car off a cliff into a pool of liquid hot magma, he would no longer have his gift anymore. Now, lets say Bob drove his free car (his gift) while he was drunk and he decided to hit pedestrians, I don't think he will have his gift for too long in such a case. A wife can be considered a gift from God for some Christian men because they prayed for a wife. But there are conditions to keeping that relationship together. The same is true with God. You can read about these conditions in the Bible from the beginning to the end. There are many of them. For example: 1 Timothy 5:8 says that if you do not provide for your own, you have denied the faith, and are worse than an infidel (Unbeliever). Unbelievers cannot be worse than unbelievers because they already are one. So this is talking about a believer who is even worse than an unbeliever because they have chosen to go down the path of darkness and not provide for their own.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟615,942.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That statement seems to completely go against salvation is solely based on belief in Jesus.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Jan001

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟136,028.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus wants to give every person God's gift of sanctifying grace (Holy Spirit). Do we have to do something to receive it? Yes, we do. We have to believe and be baptized. Mark 16:16

Likewise, we have to do things to remain in his sanctifying grace. James 1:22

Ephesians 2:8-10 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God— 9 not the result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are what he has made us, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand to be our way of life.

That is a command, not a suggestion. Matthew 7:21

Jesus plainly stated:

Matthew 21:43 Therefore I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people that produces the fruits of the kingdom.

Matthew 7:19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

I believe Jesus' teaching. Matthew 25:31-46

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jan001

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟136,028.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Analogies only go so far. Jesus is called the door, but that does not mean He literally has hinges or anything.
But it is not a contradiction to say that one can receive a gift and lose it because they were irresponsible with that gift. If Rick gave Bob a car for free as a gift, and he drove his car off a cliff into a pool of liquid hot magma, he would no longer have his gift anymore. Now, lets say Bob drove his free car (his gift) while he was drunk and he decided to hit pedestrians, I don't think he will have his gift for too long in such a case. A wife can be considered a gift from God for some Christian men because they prayed for a wife. But there are conditions to keeping that relationship together. The same is true with God. You can read about these conditions in the Bible from the beginning to the end. There are many of them. For example: 1 Timothy 5:8 says that if you do not provide for your own, you have denied the faith, and are worse than an infidel (Unbeliever). Unbelievers cannot be worse than unbelievers because they already are one. So this is talking about a believer who is even worse than an unbeliever because they have chosen to go down the path of darkness and not provide for their own.
I agree. A believer who spurns the gift and the giver by his own actions will be punished more severely than a person who never believed.

2 Peter 2:20 For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world through the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overpowered, the last state has become worse for them than the first.

Hebrews 28-30 Anyone who has violated the law of Moses dies without mercy “on the testimony of two or three witnesses.” 29 How much worse punishment do you think will be deserved by those who have spurned the Son of God, profaned the blood of the covenant by which they were sanctified, and outraged the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know the one who said, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge his people.”

• Agree
Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟219,572.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree. A believer who spurns the gift and the giver by his own actions will be punished more severely than a person who never believed.

When you give someone a gift, say to your kids, and tell them this,

do you think they would have preferred you just don't bother "giving them anything"? ;)

Upvote 0

Jan001

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟136,028.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
When you give someone a gift, say to your kids, and tell them this,

do you think they would have preferred you just don't bother "giving them anything"? ;)
I would explain the value of the gift and then give them the choice to accept it or reject it. I would explain that their free will choice will have consequences, whether they choose to accept it or reject it.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟615,942.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would explain the value of the gift and then give them the choice to accept it or reject it. I would explain that their free will choice will have consequences, whether they choose to accept it or reject it.
What about: "for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable." Romans 11:29?

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟219,572.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

If you are that kind of "gift" giver, I wish you all the best.

I am certainly glad that God is a much different gift giver than you.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,200,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The King James Bible says, “without repentance” in Romans 11:29. The same Greek word is used in 2 Corinthians 7:10 and fits the context best as “regret” in 2 Corinthians 7 (Which other Modern Bibles have). While Greek words can have different meanings, it makes more sense that Romans 11:29 is simply saying “God doesn’t regret the gifts and calling for Jews.” and it is not a reference to gifts in general or that such gifts cannot be revoked if one does not agree to the terms or conditions of continuing with that gift. We can clearly see many warnings given to Christians about sin and how it can destroy their soul, etcetera. So obviously Romans 11:29 is not talking about a one and your done event. Take for example verses like Galatians 6:8-9, Romans 8:13, and 1 Timothy 5:8.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,200,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

The gift is best compared to what the gift actually is. The gift is Jesus Christ because God so loved the world that He GAVE His begotten Son. Jesus is the gift. Jesus is not going to force any person into a relationship with Him if they don’t want to be with Him anymore because they prefer their sin or own selfish ways. Anymore than a wife (which can be considered a gift) should be treated as a forever gift despite what the husband does.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jan001

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟136,028.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
God is talking about the Israelites. How many of them actually acknowledged Jesus as their savior? How many rejected him?

All people are given free will to choose good or evil. People who go to church and claim they know Jesus, but disobey his commandments do not know him. They are liars. 1 John 2:4, 1 John 4:20 What happens to all liars? Revelation 21:8

God actually calls all people. 2 Peter 3:9

Matthew 22:11-15 But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing a wedding robe, 12 and he said to him, ‘Friend, how did you get in here without a wedding robe?’ And he was speechless. 13 Then the king said to the attendants, ‘Bind him hand and foot, and throw him into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’ 14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Jesus Christ is the person who claims he will separate his sheep from the goats. I am just reminding people of what he said he would do. He said he will judge them by their works.

John 5:28-30 Do not be astonished at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and will come out—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.

Upvote 0

Jan001

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟136,028.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Jesus Christ told us how he will judge us. If we are worthy to inherit eternal life, we will inherit eternal life. If we are not worthy, we will be with the goats in hellfire.

I haven't anything to do with being "that 'kind' of gift giver."

I am just reminding people of what Jesus said. I choose to believe what he said. John 5:22 His apostles taught the same thing. 2 Corinthians 5:10 You can choose to believe him, or not. I choose to believe him.

I think many people will be shocked to hear the following from Jesus because they believe that once saved, is always saved, and so they continue to sin the same sins they did before they "called on the name of the Lord."

Matthew 7:21-24 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many deeds of power in your name?’ 23 Then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; go away from me, you evildoers.’ Ezekiel 33:12

Christians who live a double life carry their bibles to church, sing hymns, and pray to God, but they choose to disobey God's commandments when they are not in church. If they do not repent of their sins before they die, they will not inherit eternal life.

Luke 13:25-28 When once the owner of the house has got up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and to knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, open to us,’ then in reply he will say to you, ‘I do not know where you come from.’ 26 Then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’ 27 But he will say, ‘I do not know where you come from; go away from me, all you evildoers!’ 28 There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrown out.

Christians who claim Jesus as their Lord, but do evil things and do not repent of these sins before they die will not inherit eternal life.

This is not my gospel. This is the gospel that Jesus and his disciples taught.

Upvote 0