• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

rGarrett

στον θεό που εμπιστευόμαστε
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2018
Eau Claire
✟93,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:heart: What miracles have you seen?

I'll share the story of the Prodigal son, if you'd like.
If you would want to message me that story that would be great.
I am about to go on my lunch break, I will be back.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My whole childhood is the base of my problems I face now.
My father abused me my whole life until I was fifteen and left.
But he just denies everything, my whole family does even though he has a charge with child abuse.
I don't know, I have so many problems because of this mentally; SAD(Severe anxiety disorder), depression, DPTSD(dreams), drugs etc.
I have been trying so hard to have a good relationship with him but it just won't work and I do not know what to do.

Positive information that gives us hope can help a lot so I recommend beginning with the book or the movie Heaven is For Real about the near death experience of Colton Burpo.

Afterwards I would recommend doing a search for the near death experience of Dr. George Ritchie because it gives an intriguing explanation of what is really going on in four higher invisible dimensions of space time. Basically..... I believe that before you were born your soul..... volunteered to face all those difficult challenges... in order to learn greater empathy and wisdom .... so that you could help and encourage others........ for eternity in the future.

I would also highly recommend this book......

The Final Quest [English] Rick Joyner

Upvote 0