mimi75042

Apr 23, 2011
Texas
✟43,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am in need of prayer for my husband, he is in need of prayer for peace. He’s in a depression state that is causing him to stress out and he has problems sleeping. Now it has caused him insomnia, and no sleeping aids have been helping him get some sleep. He needs prayers for peace, to remove his depression and anxiety and for him to be able to get some rest and sleep. He also needs prayers for him to stop worrying about everything. Thanks and God Bless.

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟31,167.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am in need of prayer for my husband, he is in need of prayer for peace. He’s in a depression state that is causing him to stress out and he has problems sleeping. Now it has caused him insomnia, and no sleeping aids have been helping him get some sleep. He needs prayers for peace, to remove his depression and anxiety and for him to be able to get some rest and sleep. He also needs prayers for him to stop worrying about everything. Thanks and God Bless.
Mimi, prayed in agreement for all of your requests. Prayed especially that Jesus would reaffirm His identity in your husband - from which springs the power to overcome everything else. For encouragement in the process:

James 1:2-4 ESV

"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."

God bless!

Upvote 0