U.S.A.
✟257,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Seriously though, sometimes I miss the old days of chatting with everyone here! Life has been crazy busy!
hello!
sadly, it seems some people left when the forum changed hands
it seems there is much less activity on CF

Upvote 0

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟102,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hello!
sadly, it seems some people left when the forum changed hands
it seems there is much less activity on CF
Oh man! That’s sad to hear! When did CF change hands? It definitely looks different compared to the last time I posted. ^_^

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When did CF change hands? It definitely looks different compared to the last time I posted. ^_^
not sure when it happened
I'm on a couple other forums more frequently & stopped coming on CF as much
found CF is more difficult for me to navigate now

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good morning everyone. I am married now so I can no longer post in the singles forum. I took a long break from CF and im back now.
Congratulations on getting married!

I still remember those early married years, getting to know each other, taking vacations, & doing new activities. Now we've been married for years & no idea where the time went but we still get along great!

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Me and my Husband got Married!! I'm so happy to be his Wife/Soulmate. I love God and my Husband so very much. :hug::hug::):):smile::smile::smiley::smiley::laughing::laughing::herb::herb::leafwind::leafwind::pandaface::pandaface::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone::greenapple::greenapple::greenheart::greenheart::fullmoonface::fullmoonface::sunface::sunface:

Leaves PNG.png
Coffee_Cup_with_Sugar_Cubes.png
Coffee_with_Hearts_Transparent_PNG_Picture.png
Peppermint Leaves PNG.png

• Love
Reactions: Taylorz27
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisWinterRose

WIFE & MOM
Jul 8, 2004
OHIO
✟70,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have been married 45 years as of April 1st this year ... here in this selfie picture hubby took of us last night after we got home from a wedding of a young couple from our church.

1000003050.jpg

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟436,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Oh man! That’s sad to hear! When did CF change hands? It definitely looks different compared to the last time I posted. ^_^
NO WAY! You got married?! Ahh that's amazing and kind of funny for some reason too. Congrats, that's great news.

(Oh yeah my account's been through a dozen or so name changes since we last interacted maybe 9-10 years ago in the Singles forum, if you remember me at all it's probably as "Cogent" or something).

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Owlette
Upvote 0

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟102,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
NO WAY! You got married?! Ahh that's amazing and kind of funny for some reason too. Congrats, that's great news.

(Oh yeah my account's been through a dozen or so name changes since we last interacted maybe 9-10 years ago in the Singles forum, if you remember me at all it's probably as "Cogent" or something).
Darth, is that you? ^_^ I kind of remember Cogent too. We had some good chats!!!

Yep, I got married 4 years ago!! ^_^ Someone introduced me to my would-be husband after church one day, the rest is history. Looks like you got married too, that’s so awesome!!!

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟436,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Darth, is that you? ^_^ I kind of remember Cogent too. We had some good chats!!!

Yep, I got married 4 years ago!! ^_^ Someone introduced me to my would-be husband after church one day, the rest is history. Looks like you got married too, that’s so awesome!!!
Yep that's me!

Congrats on getting married! That's great!

I did, got remarried almost two years ago and our first just had his first birthday.

Upvote 0

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟102,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yep that's me!

Congrats on getting married! That's great!

I did, got remarried almost two years ago and our first just had his first birthday.
Wow! Congrats on your first born son! That’s so happy! ^_^

Without any kids right now, I’m sure my life isn’t quite as busy and interesting as yours! ^_^ We did just move to our house a few months ago, and that has been pretty cool.

I’ve been trying to post in the millennial forum once in a while, to see if some people from singles post there. It’s not too active though. :ahah: I don’t blame people for not wanting to venture over there!

Reactions: MarkSB
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟436,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Wow! Congrats on your first born son! That’s so happy! ^_^

Without any kids right now, I’m sure my life isn’t quite as busy and interesting as yours! ^_^ We did just move to our house a few months ago, and that has been pretty cool.

I’ve been trying to post in the millennial forum once in a while, to see if some people from singles post there. It’s not too active though. :ahah: I don’t blame people for not wanting to venture over there!
Congrats on the house, that's a big step...I'm jealous! We're just renting with no hope in sight of buying.

I wish this site was more active like it was 10+ years ago, I'm glad it's still here but it's kind of a shadow of it's former self. I post in Millennials as well occasionally, and I've been trying to venture out of OBOB a lot more lately like I used to way back when, but there just isn't much going on there. I'd much rather browse and post here than Reddit that's for sure, but Reddit's just way more active.

Reactions: Owlette
Upvote 0