You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
husband just made me cry!

chocolate covered strawberries delivered with message:

_____, I wish there were more ways to express all that you are to me. Love, ____
Never gave my wife a Mad Libs card with a present..... looks like I know what to do for our anniversary now.

Don't know about him but I show my wife more love by not peeing on the toilet seat and cleaning it if I do..... I know... I'm a hopeless romantic.

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟701,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I thought I was going to lose weight because I was more active this summer and eating better. Then I gained 5 lbs. so I started being stricter about my food… and then got in a car accident and have limited mobility. This baby weight shall never come off

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
✟701,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I haven’t been eating lunch regularly the last couple weeks, maybe I have lost one or two pounds. I weigh the same as I did the day I went into labor. Lost all my baby weight breastfeeding and then gained it all back

• Informative
Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I say go by how you feel over the numbers a scale throws at you.

Muscle weighs more than fat so naturally if you burn fat and build muscle there will be a trade iff and for a season you will gain or at least not lose as much weight as you think you should

If you go by how you feel, it is far more likely to be encouraging rather than discouraging like a scale.

Also keep in mind, not everybody is built to carry weight the same, so not every numerical scale goal can be achieved and the person maintain health.

In my experience through the years and my own body... When I weighed in at the offical "ideal" weight for my height. I felt like a twig. Then I put on good weight and felt great even though the scale said I was over weight.

Being a guy I never had to battke baby pounds, but I did go from fit overweight to bad overweight due to eating more after quiting a 2.5 pack a day smoking habit and a new found love of cookies, but I still feel SOO much better soft and doughy over weight than I ever felt at "ideal".

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
✟701,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My issue with the baby weight was that I developed a cookie habit when I was alone after the kids went to bed and husband was at work. With the first, it was chocolate chip, and the second it was Oreos.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My issue with the baby weight was that I developed a cookie habit when I was alone after the kids went to bed and husband was at work. With the first, it was chocolate chip, and the second it was Oreos.
Yes... the cookie struggle is real.

Odd cause when I was inshape I didnt much care for cookies and cakes.

My udea of a good desert while inshape was another dish of protein dead animal.

Now... my wife slaps my hand away from cookies out of tge oven. Especially the oreo kind.

• Haha
Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
✟701,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Husband has taken over a lot of the house for me so I can rest after work each day. I haven’t been able to cook since getting pregnant because of the smells, and working so many hours is wiping me out. Even though he started a new job yesterday, he still took over dinner for me.

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
husband started cooking crock pot recipes weekly which gives us food 2 days

teen will also cook at least once weekly
I take weekends off from cooking as we'll eat leftovers

so now I only have to cook 2 or 3X / week!

That's an awesome tactic for food. Congrats on the #777 post!

• Friendly
Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love my awesome wife.

I messed up my foot so she has been my feets for the past few days. She didn't even complain about it.:love2:

Not true. I did complain every time you got off your butt.

Upvote 0