What is different?

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟326,068.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
And people wonder why conservatives aren't considered funny, lol. SMH
To be fair, it's a pretty old sketch, and I wouldn't really expect Eddie Izzard to be all that popular among conservatives to begin with.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟248,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
LOL - that is demonstratively false by watching the left cover virtually every illegal thing he has done. Talk about the big lie! It is incredible - 150 different Suspicious Activity Reports - not ONE Democrat calling on Joe to release them.
Gosh, it's been a minute since someone trotted that out. So, what happened? Why haven't the Republicans called for the vote to impeach in the house if there's all these suspicious activity reports? What's the problem?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟719,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Gosh, it's been a minute since someone trotted that out. So, what happened? Why haven't the Republicans called for the vote to impeach in the house if there's all these suspicious activity reports? What's the problem?
The problem I am speaking of is Biden’s refusal to release information surrounding 150 Suspicious Activity Report and there in not one Democrat calling for him to do so.

Your reply is a great example of what I am speaking of.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟334,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The problem I am speaking of is Biden’s refusal to release information surrounding 150 Suspicious Activity Report and there in not one Democrat calling for him to do so.

Are you thinking Biden has a copy of these Suspicious Activity Reports and can just hand them to the media? Or are you saying he should order the government to release them, something no president has ever done? Particularly since most of those reports have to do with Hunter Biden, not Joe (that we've seen any evidence of), and there is no valid reason to release Hunter's financial information publicly.

At the same time, I keep thinking of how Trump promised he would release his tax returns, something he actually had a copy of and that every President has done for 50ish years. Why do you have the different standard for Trump than you do for Biden?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟562,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Seems off topic to the thread which is about the apparent derangement of some Trump supporters who are trying to frame this election as some life or death situation.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟248,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

What an inane reply. Biden doesn't personally have these reports stashed in a drawer that only he has access to. THE REPUBLICANS HAVE THE REPORTS. They're the ones that brought them up in the impeachment inquiries. Why haven't they released them? Why haven't they called for the impeachment vote? You have no idea what you're talking about. You might want to update and refresh your right-wing talking points.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟719,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All you need now is proof of people that - "Newcomers are warned not to move unless they abandon their ideas."

Links would help.
Links? Beuler??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟375,854.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
1000001749.jpg

Like....really? This is how you think about a 77 year old politician?

• Haha
Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bradskii

I have become comfortably numb.
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟261,034.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I believe it is a further illustration that there is absolutely NOTHING that the man or now his supporters can say will be cast in anything other than the meanest, darkest fashion.
Some of his supporters. Not all. Just some. Which ones did you say? Glad you asked. They'll be the ones wearing camo gear, carrying guns and saying remarkably dumb things like 'Trump or Death'.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟375,854.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
How about an 81 year old one?

DHKjSgucRttgh0Yk3c10--1--6nzxw.jpg
Ew!
But I don't know where that came from. Clearly that's AI and you could have whipped that out 3 seconds to prove a point.

There certainly isn't anyone talking it up like a fantasy. And my commentary was at LEAST as much on Tim Pool's words of wisdom than the image.

And given a reverse image search has this showing up exactly nowhere else on the internet, I have..... concerns. (Unless someone has a better reverse search engine than tineye)

Last edited:
Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟102,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I guess you're sleeping.

Russia is literally threatening nuclear war every other day and Biden does nothing. America's crappy nuclear arsenal is definitely not up to the job. America sleeps.

China regularly threatens to invade Taiwan, and is getting ready for nuclear war with America. It's doing a nuclear break-out right now by rapidly ramping up its nuclear arsenal. America sleeps.

Basically, the entirety of America should be on nuclear war alert and ramping up production of missiles and nuclear warheads to deliver them. 10,000 missiles for 10,000 nuclear warheads. Needed yesterday. But America sleeps instead.

Biden has advanced the "death" agenda by sleeping in the face of so much. But so are you. Look at what is in store for you - a fatal dose of radiation. I wonder what that does?

What radiation does to the human body | HBO's Chernobyl - YouTube
Wait...earlier, it was implied that "the left" wanted those on the right to be jailed or killed...now you're contending that President Biden specifically wants EVERYONE IN THE US to be killed in a nuclear war????

Seriously??????

-- A2SG, and here I thought the paranoia was ramped up before....

Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0