NW
✟198,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
But instead of saying "or bust", he's saying "or death".

Why? Because the left wants us all dead or jailed...
Link?
And that's exactly what will happen if the Republicans don't win the election.
Trump lost the last three elections (2018, 2020, 2022), and you're still breathing and out of jail. Who exactly wants otherwise

But we are clearly in the midst of a battle for the soul of the nation, and we don't trust the left. At all. Because they lie every single day about us.
You made made a series of false claims about the left, and you're complaining about lying?

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟198,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Russia is literally threatening nuclear war every other day
This is false.
and Biden does nothing.
Nothing about something that's not happening?
America's crappy nuclear arsenal is definitely not up to the job.
What job?
America sleeps.
For 8 hours a day, yeah.
China regularly threatens to invade Taiwan, and is getting ready for nuclear war with America.
This is false, too.
It's doing a nuclear break-out right now by rapidly ramping up its nuclear arsenal.
2nd Amendment supporters believe an armed society is a polite society. The more weapons, the safer we all are.
America sleeps.
See abov e.
Basically, the entirety of America should be on nuclear war alert and ramping up production of missiles and nuclear warheads to deliver them.
Deliver them where?
10,000 missiles for 10,000 nuclear warheads. Needed yesterday.
What happened yesterday that required such weaponry? Other than in your imagination, I mean.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟376,462.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
1714658656963.png

This is the new MAGA slogan.

Could you even IMAGINE if Biden wore diapers?

I think even just considering the response to that could help weed out "deplorables" from "nondeplorables".

So again I ask:
What is so special about Trump that his supporters have such.....worship? I mean; I understand he's a manipulative narcissist.....maybe that's it. And, as he said, he LOVES the poorly educated (as, of course a manipulator would)....

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟923,687.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Ew!
But I don't know where that came from. Clearly that's AI and you could have whipped that out 3 seconds to prove a point.

There certainly isn't anyone talking it up like a fantasy. And my commentary was at LEAST as much on Tim Pool's words of wisdom than the image.

And given a reverse image search has this showing up exactly nowhere else on the internet, I have..... concerns. (Unless someone has a better reverse search engine than tineye)
1714661549841.png

Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟568,127.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
View attachment 346987

This is the new MAGA slogan.

Could you even IMAGINE if Biden wore diapers?

I think even just considering the response to that could help weed out "deplorables" from "nondeplorables".

So again I ask:
What is so special about Trump that his supporters have such.....worship? I mean; I understand he's a manipulative narcissist.....maybe that's it. And, as he said, he LOVES the poorly educated (as, of course a manipulator would)....

For all the griping about how unfairly Trump is treated, I have only seen the diaper thing get traction among his hardcore fanbase. We mainstream libs are left to go in search of explanations like this one.

It's hard to know how seriously to take much of that, though I'm inclined to believe Kinzinger's comments.

Either way, yeah. Biden is a bit slow, or trips on something, and he's physically unable to hold office. Trump craps his pants for a few decades and falls asleep during his own trial, and he's the symbol of virility and strength. It's part of why I don't bother much anymore trying to understand the mindset of TrumpFans. There's not a coherent philosophy there; it's just a mass delusion.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟376,462.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I...don't get it. What am I missing?
Donald Trump wears diapers (for his own health reasons, I'm sure). And now some folks who would likely describe themselves as Alpha males seem to have taken to wanting to wear diapers.... I guess.

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟102,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Donald Trump wears diapers (for his own health reasons, I'm sure). And now some folks who would likely describe themselves as Alpha males seem to have taken to wanting to wear diapers.... I guess.
On sale soon:
Trump brand Diapers!

In Gold and MAGA Red.

-- A2SG, get yours now, supplies are unlimited.....

• Haha
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟376,462.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
On sale soon:
Trump brand Diapers!

In Gold and MAGA Red.

-- A2SG, get yours now, supplies are unlimited.....
Sorry. There was already a picture of a lady wearing some, though a different colour.

1714708748841.png

They look homemade.

I'm not totally sure what's better.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟102,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Sorry. There was already a picture of a lady wearing some, though a different colour.

View attachment 347037

They look homemade.

I'm not totally sure what's better.
Seems to me, The Donald is missing a golden opportunity to make some money here. Official Trump Brand Diapers!

-- A2SG, never let a chance to fleece ... er, I mean give his ardent followers the opportunity to give Donald more money!

• Haha
Upvote 0