WHAT IS 1 PETER 3:21 REALLY SATING TO US ??

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe all of the NT.

Sorry that you don't. . .your loss.
We as Grace believers are follow OUR APOSTLE as written in 1 Tim 2:7 as the HOLY SPIRIT had Paul write , For which I was appointed an herald and a APOSTLE { the } truth by Christ , I do not lie , a teacher of GENTILES in FAITH and TRUTH .

And you wrote , I believe in the N T , which means that you believe in the NEW // KAINOS , COVENANT // DIATHEKE and that means that you believe that the NEW COVENANT is in force today , do I have that right ?

If that is the case , How is anyone saved by the NEW COVENANT ??

dan p

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟282,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We as Grace believers are follow OUR APOSTLE as written in 1 Tim 2:7 as the HOLY SPIRIT had Paul write , For which I was appointed an herald and a APOSTLE { the } truth by Christ , I do not lie , a teacher of GENTILES in FAITH and TRUTH .

And you wrote , I believe in the N T , which means that you believe in the NEW // KAINOS , COVENANT // DIATHEKE and that means that you believe that the NEW COVENANT is in force today , do I have that right ?

If that is the case , How is anyone saved by the NEW COVENANT ??
Salvation is only by faith in and trust on the atoning work (blood, Ro 3:25) and person of Jesus Christ for the remission of one's sin and right standing with God; i.e., "not guilty," which salvation places one in the new covenant. The new covenant is only for the redeemed.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Salvation is only by faith in and trust on the atoning work (blood, Ro 3:25) and person of Jesus Christ for the remission of one's sin and right standing with God; i.e., "not guilty," which salvation places one in the new covenant. The new covenant is only for the redeemed.
And what about Rom 10:9 and 10 or in Eph 2:8 true for today ??

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And when is the ATONEMENT and FAITH save anyone , with a verse ?

When Eph 2:8 reads FOR by Grace you are having been saved , through FAITH , we see that GRACE COMES FIRST ??

dan p

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟282,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And when is the ATONEMENT and FAITH save anyone , with a verse ?

When Eph 2:8 reads FOR by Grace you are having been saved , through FAITH , we see that GRACE COMES FIRST ??
Has anyone denied such?

Yes, grace produces faith which saves.

Salvation is of God, and God alone.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Will you explain a verse that teaches that the NEW COVENANT is only for the redeemed ?

Are the redeemed GENTI;ES ??

Are they Greeks ?

Are they GENTILES ?

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Will you explain a verse that teaches that the NEW COVENANT is only for the redeemed ?
Are they GENTILES ?
Christ Jesus redeemed us that the blessing given to Abraham would also come to the Gentiles,
so that through faith we all receive the promised Holy Spirit. Gal 3:14
The Messiah, (the Anointed) was to suffer, and He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light (salvation)
to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23
In whom we have redemption...Col 1:14-16
He is the source of life, and that life is the light for all mankind. John 1:4

For with You is the fountain of life; in Your light we see light.
Continue Your love to those who know you; Psalm 36:9-10
We have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love,
and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him. 1 John 4:15-16
“Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love." Jeremiah 31:3

Third Day - Your love Oh Lord, reaches to the heavens

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But Rom 3:25 is NOT the NEW COVENANT and read EZE 36 and you will see it there !!

Saved by the NEW COVENANT is WAY different that being saved by Rom 10:9 and 10 or by Eph 2:8 !!

danp

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟282,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
But Rom 3:25 is NOT the NEW COVENANT and red EZE 36 and you will see it there !!

Saved by the NEW COVENANT is WAY different that being saved by Rom 10:9 and 10 or by Eph 2:8 !!

danp
There is only one salvation for both before and after Christ--by faith in the promise (Ge 3:15, 15:5, Seed, Jesus Christ, Gal 3:16).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is only one salvation for both before and after Christ--by faith in the promise (Ge 3:15, 15:5, Seed, Jesus Christ, Gal 3:16).
And what the ONE SALVATION of Gen 15:5 , context has to be for Israel , don't you see !!

dan p

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟282,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And what the ONE SALVATION of Gen 15:5 , context has to be for Israel , don't you see !!
Of course, just as Ge 3:15 was for Adam to Abraham, and Ge 15:5 was for Abraham to Jesus Christ, and in the NT it's for all mankind who believes in the person Jesus Christ, but it's still one and the same salvation of Jesus Christ from Adam to the second coming.

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But Rom 3:25 is NOT the NEW COVENANT and read EZE 36 and you will see it there !!

For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people; which stands for all times as a witness; 1 Timothy 2:4-6
He does give aid to the seed of Abraham. Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. Heb 2:16-17
This is why He’s the mediator of a new covenant so that those who are called might receive the promise of the eternal inheritance ...Heb 9:15

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people; which stands for all times as a witness; 1 Timothy 2:4-6
He does give aid to the seed of Abraham. Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. Heb 2:16-17
This is why He’s the mediator of a new covenant so that those who are called might receive the promise of the eternal inheritance ...Heb 9:15

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And you are still have not replied to 1 Peter 3:21 , moving on !!
I know that His commandment is eternal life. John 12:50
This is what he promised us—eternal life. 1 John 2:24-26
This is the testimony, God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:11

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know that His commandment is eternal life. John 12:50
This is what he promised us—eternal life. 1 John 2:24-26
This is the testimony, God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:11
No reply to the OP , AGAIN ??

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No reply to the OP , AGAIN ??
Again, what does light have in common with darkness?
or what does a believer share with an unbeliever? 2 Cor 6:14-16

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; Eph 5:8

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Saved by the NEW COVENANT is WAY different that being saved by Rom 10:9 and 10 or by Eph 2:8
Jesus is ‘the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. Acts 4:11-12
You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form...Because whom He sent, Him you do not believe. John 5:37-38
Whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4:3-4

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And , just where in Rom 3:25 does one see the words NEW COVENANT , PLEASE ?

dan p

Upvote 0