What are the weaknesses of the Post-Wrath Post Tribulation Rapture Position?

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟152,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where do you Julie sound the alarm? Just out curiosity.
Well, to me it's pretty simple. Christ has foretold us all things about his return. He does not leave us lacking. Again, if one generation sees "all the things come to pass" then again that's when one knows they can lift up their heads to the heavens and know his return is near. He will not return until then. Paul is a second witness to that. And Paul also says we are to encourage one another as we see the day approaching. That's what a watchman does. And the only way we can know the day is approaching is exactly as Christ states about seeing all the things coming to pass, we can know it's at the door. He will not leave Heaven until the restitution of all things. Acts 3:21 declares that. So why would I not believe God's word? If I believed in a pretrib rapture I would basically be stating that verse is not true. I would be stating that yes, Christ will leave Heaven before then. But again, that's not what the Word states.

So to me it's about accepting and loving that truth that's been given us. And it prepares one without any doubts or guessing. As i said, I once believed in a pretrib rapture as well because I was "taught" that. But I find it not biblical at all. Any verses I was taught about a pretrib rapture were about the second and final advent. The bible has to be taken as a whole.

And to me, it's not about bashing, it's not about believing man or personal feelings- it's about believing the Word.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,988.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The biggest problem with the post-wrath rapture is that there is no one left to rapture. Everybody on the planet is mourning the arrival of Jesus. That's because all Christians either got wiped out in the harvests or took the mark. Who is left? Well, a very small number of exceptions exist who are hiding out in the wilderness. Could the number be even a million?

Revelation 1:7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

Matthew 24:30 "Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory

What does "all" mean?

All will take the mark of the beast:

Revelation 13:16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,

Take the mark, and you are no longer a Christian. No rapture for you.

What does "all" mean?

"All" doesn't quite mean all, but it's pretty close. The exceptions would be small.

So when Jesus comes back there are no Christians waiting, except for that tiny group. Only the tiny group gets raptured.

We watch for the return of Jesus so we can avoid the harvests (nuclear wars) that shortly precede his actual arrival. And we need to avoid getting fooled by the fake bridegroom (false prophet) from the parable of the wise and foolish virgins in Matthew 25.

Matthew 7:13-14 is another reference to the idea that almost no Christians are around when Jesus arrives. The gates lead to the kingdom of heaven on Earth. You have to avoid the harvests and the fake Jesus. Only a few will make it. And most of those died for refusing the mark. Hence, the number raptured is tiny.

The Narrow and Wide Gates
Matthew 7:13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
Matthew 7:14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Upvote 0

Larry H.

Oct 2, 2022
Whiteville
✟9,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am still studying and depending on the Holy Spirit for my position, whether it is Post-Wrath Post Tribulation or Pre-Wrath after Tribulation position.

Would you kindly state the weaknesses of the Post-Wrath Post Tribulation Rapture position, please?

Thank you so very much!
"I am still studying and depending on the Holy Spirit for my position"

Gosh I love that position and I'm with you.

Regardless of whether you believe Before, Mid or After, there are weaknesses. None-the-less, it's going to happen but who knows when.

God bless

Upvote 0

Jeffrey Bowden

Dec 25, 2023
RICHMOND
✟20,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am still studying and depending on the Holy Spirit for my position, whether it is Post-Wrath Post Tribulation or Pre-Wrath after Tribulation position.

Would you kindly state the weaknesses of the Post-Wrath Post Tribulation Rapture position, please?

Thank you so very much!
The reason the pre-Trib rapture is valid is it has verses that teach it. For instance:

1 Th 1:10 (NIV): and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

“Delivers us" in 1 Th 1:10 means we are snatched away (raptured): "The second usage of deliverance refers to the Acts of God whereby he rescues his people from danger. The key words nasal [l;v"n] ("draw out, snatched away")," --- Source: Baker's Evangelical Dictionary of Biblical Theology.

We next have to answer: What is God’s wrath? Ezekiel 14:21 (NLT): “Now this is what the Sovereign Lord says: How terrible it will be when all four of these dreadful punishments fall upon Jerusalem—war, famine, wild animals, and disease—destroying all her people and animals.

Some of the forms of God’s wrath are: wars, famine, wild animals (who brutally kill humans), and disease.

This is the 2nd seal: Rev 6:4 (NLT): Then another horse appeared, a red one. Its rider was given a mighty sword and the authority to take peace from the earth. And there was war and slaughter everywhere.

God’s wrath appears as early as the 2nd seal.

1 Th 1:10 proves the timing of the rapture is pre-Trib. That’s the Bible saying it; not me.

God bless!

Upvote 0