Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Want to buy a house? Want to come here from another country and stay forever?

The answer is simple. All we need to do is institute the "Starship Troopers" plan:

mobile infantry.jpg

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,248,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Want to buy a house? Want to come here from another country and stay forever?

The answer is simple. All we need to do is institute the "Starship Troopers" plan:

View attachment 346436
No need. Cross the Rio Grande and get a driver's license and vote for Biden. Vote early and often. It's a thing. Actually in most states there is no need for the driver's license to vote.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,248,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I paid mine back within three years after I got married.
Are those who paid it off particularly pleased that others are getting their debts paid off by the government?

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟279,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are those who paid it off particularly pleased that others are getting their debts paid off by the government?
I can't judge them. I paid mine off, yes; but I also live on two different disability pensions paid to me by the Feds for circumstances related to my military service, so I can't really make any comments about anyone else "sponging off the government".

I guess I'm willing to leave it to somebody with a higher pay grade than me to make that decision. I will say this, however: I'd rather see Federal money go to pay off student loans than see it spent on hotels for illegal aliens or going for transgender tolerance classes in Pakistan. :mad: Or to go for housing and care for my fellow vets who have been damaged worse than me, to get them off the streets and the help that they need.

Upvote 0