Visit site
✟842,699.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Not addressed to me but I have absolutely NO idea what they are. Aliens? I dunno.
The fact that no debris was found at the sites where some crashed, the speed of which they travel through the atmosphere does not generate surface heat, and at the speed that some go, one would see a very read glow, which is not seen, suggests that although they are real the best explanation so far is that they are demonic in origin. There is no way an extra terrestrial entity can travel across the galaxy to get to earth because of the stupendous distances involved. Even from the nearest star system it could take 25,000 years travelling at sub-light speed. To achieve the speed of light the amount of energy required would be impossible to achieve to maintain travel over the vast distances.

Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟188,694.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can you name few supposed UFO crash sites and provide evidence (photos, videos) no debris was there?
You realize he can just post a photo of a barren piece of ground & say, "see I told you so, no evidence remained of the crash!"

• Haha
Reactions: Jipsah
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟155,374.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You realize he can just post a photo of a barren piece of ground & say, "see I told you so, no evidence remained of the crash!"
I would ask for the evidence its a UFO crash site, of course. Those two go logically together.

However, I do not suppose he would try to willfully deceive us. I rather think he is just buying too much into the words of others, without any hard evidence.

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟757,654.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Demons, right?
Yes, they trace the history of UFO's and how they came out of occult practices such as scrying (think John Dee) and his "alien revelations." The series also covers how the government uses data to manipulate the populace. They may be acknowledging UFO's but not really saying aliens exist, or government officials will respond to media with, "I can't confirm or deny that" giving the impression they are admitting to something they actually are not.

So yes, demons. That's how Christians have always viewed this kind of phenomena but now our worldview has been hijacked by materialism.

Yours in the Lord,

jm

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The fact that no debris was found at the sites where some crashed
Argues that nothing actually crashed at that site.
, the speed of which they travel through the atmosphere does not generate surface heat, and at the speed that some go, one would see a very read glow, which is not seen, suggests that although they are real the best explanation so far is that they are demonic in origin.
It suggests to me that the "UFO" wasn't a real flying object at all, however it may have appeared. Once again, anything with mass is subject to the laws of physics.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟842,699.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Can you name few supposed UFO crash sites and provide evidence (photos, videos) no debris was there?
Do you not have Google on your computer? When the Bereans heard Paul preaching they didn't ask him to provide proof. They searched the Scriptures for themselves to determine whether what Paul's preaching was so. So, you can use Google to find the evidence and photos and make your own determination whether what I have said has credence.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you not have Google on your computer? When the Bereans heard Paul preaching they didn't ask him to provide proof. They searched the Scriptures for themselves to determine whether what Paul's preaching was so. So, you can use Google to find the evidence and photos and make your own determination whether what I have said has credence.
I'm gonna look at alleged "crash sites" where there's no evidence that anything crashed, right? Ooooookay...

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟842,699.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I'm gonna look at alleged "crash sites" where there's no evidence that anything crashed, right? Ooooookay...
Why bark for a dog who is well able to bark for itself?

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, they trace the history of UFO's and how they came out of occult practices such as scrying (think John Dee) and his "alien revelations."
Once again, just for drill "UFO" means any flying thing, or apparent;ly flying thing, you can't identify. The vast majority, when investigated, turn out to be airplanes or some such. The rest there's not enough data to say, but the odds arte they're all boringly mindane as well.

As for the occult and"UFOs", yeah, the same people who who embrace occult rubbish are also the most likely to see spacemen/demons and flying saucers. That's probably when it's a choice between the UFO having been American 614 to New York or a spaceman/demon in a flying saucer, the occultists are gonna automatically gonna assume it's a flying saucer.

Confirmation bias, writ large. Do they have any real evidence that flying saucers exist at all? No. Do they have any evidience that the skies are chocablock with an amazing varity of aircraft? They do if they've ever looked ouit a window or driven past an airport. But when they see a flying thing they can't make out, do they think "that's probably an airplane, they're everywhere"? No, they do not. They think "that must be spacemen/demons in a flying saucer", even though there's roughly zero evidence that flying saucers exist at all.

Belief in spacemen/demons in flying saucers is essentially a matter of religious faith. It's "the evidence of things not seen". That faith is foreign to me, I'm an agnostic on the subject. I'll believe in spacemen/demons in flying saucers when I see some persuasive evidence. Until then, my faith is best stated by the ancient Creeds of the Church.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟842,699.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Once again, just for drill "UFO" means any flying thing, or apparent;ly flying thing, you can't identify. The vast majority, when investigated, turn out to be airplanes or some such. The rest there's not enough data to say, but the odds arte they're all boringly mindane as well.

As for the occult and"UFOs", yeah, the same people who who embrace occult rubbish are also the most likely to see spacemen/demons and flying saucers. That's probably when it's a choice between the UFO having been American 614 to New York or a spaceman/demon in a flying saucer, the occultists are gonna automatically gonna assume it's a flying saucer.

Confirmation bias, writ large. Do they have any real evidence that flying saucers exist at all? No. Do they have any evidience that the skies are chocablock with an amazing varity of aircraft? They do if they've ever looked ouit a window or driven past an airport. But when they see a flying thing they can't make out, do they think "that's probably an airplane, they're everywhere"? No, they do not. They think "that must be spacemen/demons in a flying saucer", even though there's roughly zero evidence that flying saucers exist at all.

Belief in spacemen/demons in flying saucers is essentially a matter of religious faith. It's "the evidence of things not seen". That faith is foreign to me, I'm an agnostic on the subject. I'll believe in spacemen/demons in flying saucers when I see some persuasive evidence. Until then, my faith is best stated by the ancient Creeds of the Church.

According to an Astrophysicist who has studied majority of UFO reports since the late 1950s, he has found that 99% were explained as either hoaxes, aircraft, reflections from windows or the planet Venus. But there is 1% of real sightings of objects that cannot be explained. They are real, because in some cases many people saw them, and pilots have actual footage of them. But they are not physical, because the very high speed they were observe flying, they should have burned up in the atmosphere. There is also no way extraterrestrials could have travelled across the vast expanse of space and survived cosmic radiation on the way

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟743,557.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had some dreams that predicted the War in Ukraine (5 – 7 years ago) in one of the dreams aliens became involved in the war, and tried to deceive people, to draw them away from Christ. Aliens are definitely fallen angels. The dreams I had are as follows:

In one which was full of light, I saw Russian fighting vehicles, and I felt, not heard, an impression that the End was on us. The impression was the very end was here.

The second dream, I was moving down a road, and I saw the Russian army approaching, in front of the army was a man, he was overweight, had a beard, and had sowed the breast of a woman to his chest. I felt he was a rapist or a murderer. Then the conflict erupted, from memory, I saw tanks and planes. When the planes flew in something happened, and I saw what appeared to be aliens, I am not sure but from memory they seemed to fight in the conflict. Later I actually saw the aliens, they were in a flying car-like thing, and were trying to deceive a youth, when they took flight the youth became deceived and entered a zobmie like state. The dream ended.

The third dream, I saw darkness, and people running and walking to get away from the Russian army, in the dream I entered a shop to get food or weapons but when I got there there was no food or weapons. At the shop I saw two athletes, and they held a flag that became covered in blood. I saw Russian civilians celebrating a war or war victory. I then saw myself, I had to stay behind to fight, and my wife and family got onto a big white ship and left me. I saw a hole in the ground, only shallow, like a shallow grave, and saw trees with autumn leaves, the leaves were over the grave. And some thing was said but I could not decern it.

As for the thrid dream, things that came to pass:

a) People did run and walk to escape the Russian Army
b) It was at the time of the winter olympics, hence the athletes
c) The men had to stay behind to fight, only their families could leave.

These dreams were between 5-7 years old. Happening well before the conflict. Note these dreams felt at the time like they were God-given, unlike silly or wild dreams.

I mentioned one of these dreams on this forum in 2018 here War? Inevitable? Is it the end times. and another one here Strikes Launched Against Syria

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟188,694.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had some dreams that predicted the War in Ukraine (5 – 7 years ago) in one of the dreams aliens became involved in the war, and tried to deceive people, to draw them away from Christ. Aliens are definitely fallen angels. The dreams I had are as follows:

In one which was full of light, I saw Russian fighting vehicles, and I felt, not heard, an impression that the End was on us. The impression was the very end was here.

The second dream, I was moving down a road, and I saw the Russian army approaching, in front of the army was a man, he was overweight, had a beard, and had sowed the breast of a woman to his chest. I felt he was a rapist or a murderer. Then the conflict erupted, from memory, I saw tanks and planes. When the planes flew in something happened, and I saw what appeared to be aliens, I am not sure but from memory they seemed to fight in the conflict. Later I actually saw the aliens, they were in a flying car-like thing, and were trying to deceive a youth, when they took flight the youth became deceived and entered a zobmie like state. The dream ended.

The third dream, I saw darkness, and people running and walking to get away from the Russian army, in the dream I entered a shop to get food or weapons but when I got there there was no food or weapons. At the shop I saw two athletes, and they held a flag that became covered in blood. I saw Russian civilians celebrating a war or war victory. I then saw myself, I had to stay behind to fight, and my wife and family got onto a big white ship and left me. I saw a hole in the ground, only shallow, like a shallow grave, and saw trees with autumn leaves, the leaves were over the grave. And some thing was said but I could not decern it.

These dreams were between 5-7 years old. Happening well before the conflict. Note these dreams felt at the time like they were God-given, unlike silly or wild dreams.

I mentioned one of these dreams on this forum in 2018 here War? Inevitable? Is it the end times. and another one here Strikes Launched Against Syria
Thanks for sharing that & its good that you did post about that dream back in 2018. However not sure I'd call it a prediction since you didn't say it was Ukraine that the Russian vehicle was moving against.

The USSR & now Russia have always been the bogey man in the minds of Westerners so its not surprising that you would have a dream where the aggressor was a Russian. For that matter I'm sure there are many Russians that have bad dreams, in which their country is attacked and overrun by hordes of Nato aggressors since it is Nato that has been growing and slowly surrounding Russia over the last 30 years.

In any case, Russia, while it may win in Ukraine will not have the resources to go any further, in case that is their design, unless they regroup for a decade or 2 beforehand

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟743,557.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for sharing that & its good that you did post about that dream back in 2018. However its not really a prediction since you didn't say it was Ukraine that the Russian vehicle was moving against.

The USSR & now Russia have always been the bogey man in the minds of Westerners so its not surprising that you would have a dream where the aggressor was a Russian. For that matter I'm sure there are many Russians that have bad dreams, in which their country is attacked and overrun by hordes of Nato aggressors since it is Nato that has been growing and slowly surrounding Russia over the last 30 years.

In any case, Russia, while it may win in Ukraine will not have the resources to go any further, in case that is their design, unless they regroup for a decade or 2 beforehand
As I said the dreams were very vivid and filled with light, when I awoke I felt they were predictive in nature. If you look closely at the third dream you will see it predicted events that would occur in Ukraine. God does not always speak face-to-face with us, He often speaks in riddles. The second dream also had something that I feel came to pass. The man I was who was overweight and had a beard looked similar to Ramzan Kadyrov - Wikipedia in the dream. At the start of the war, he was was very prominent. The war also involved rape and murder, as was shown in the depiction at the start of the dream. So convinced was I that these dreams came from God that years ago I began spreading the message that a war with Russia would come, I eventually gave up promoting it because no one believed me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟188,694.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Well people will always run and walk away from an invading army unless they stay to fight it or see the invaders as liberators.. It should be remembered that Ukraine was effectively fighting a low intensity civil war with the 2 regions of Donesk & Luhansk prior to the Russian invasion of 2022. In other words a significant if not majority of people in those regions wanted autonomy and more independence than the Govt of Ukraine would give them. The people of these regions are mostly Russian speakers. Ukraine was about to do a major assault on these 2 regions which is one reason why Russia invaded when it did, to stop that assault and the ending of the civil war. Is short many people, but not all, in those 2 regions saw the Russians as liberators and welcomed them.

Too bad you did not include this detail in your 2018 post, and while you do mention a blood soaked Australian flag you linked it to the Commonwealth Games, no Australian soldier has gone to ukraine to fight as yet & is unlikely to. I'd say coincidence here most likely.

Pretty much happens in any war

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟188,694.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The war also involved rape and murder, as was shown in the depiction at the start of the dream.

So convinced was I that these dreams came from God that years ago I began spreading the message that a war with Russia would come, I eventually gave up promoting it because no one believed me.
Since 2014 the Azov's in Ukraine have been committing atrocities against the people of Donesk & Luhansk, another reason why Russia invaded, or as they see it, came to the aid of the Russian speaking peoples of these regions. You don't hear much about this in the Western media as it does not fit the narrative but the info is there if one searches online.

Also, much of these allegations would just be war propaganda, something both sides do.

Don't feel bad about no-one believing you about war with Russia, though again the Western narrative is that the West is NOT at war with Russia, only Ukraine is, the West is just supplying arms to them. Well, that's the narrative anyway.
So this guy was predicting a war with or involving Russia for many years too that many did not think would happen. Look him up Peter Zeihan.

But in any case given that Russia has featured fairly prominently in many end times scenarios there have been many predictions of a war with Russia over the last few decades. According to many of these Russia conquers most of Europe and the middle east, for a short time anyway. Don't think any of that will happen any time soon if ever

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟743,557.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Too bad you did not include this detail in your 2018 post, and while you do mention a blood soaked Australian flag you linked it the the Commonwealth Games, no Australian soldier has gone to ukraine to fight as yet & is unlikely to. I'd say coincidence here most likely.

In the actual dream, I did see what I felt were Australian Athletes, but I am Australian, and our sporting flag often has two colored bands, much like the Ukrainian flag. As for the flag, it contained two colors, I did not see them clearly. If you look at the Ukrainian flag it contains two colours. I did not say the war would happen at the time of the Commonwealth Games, that was a reference to the flare-up in Syria at the time of the Commonwealth Games, I though maybe my dream was coming to pass then, but it did not it came to pass later.

Upvote 0