Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Trump's habit of bullying has taught kids to follow his example. Even little kids are imitating his cruelty. They're mimicking his behaviour, using the racist & xenophobic words he uses, the nasty tone he uses. The tolerance of his bullying by his base had caused kids to just assume it is acceptance. When it's not. Even sadder some teachers have repeated some of what Trump has said, to kids. Some of the verbal abuse has escalated to the physical.

Trump’s rhetoric has changed the way kids are bullied in classrooms

It causes grave damage, as much physical as psychological," said Elsa Barajas, who has counseled more 1,000 children in her job at the Los Angeles Department of Mental Health.

As a result, she has seen Hispanic students suffer from sleeplessness, lose interest in school, and experience inexplicable stomach pain and headaches.

Zoomers does / did your MS & HS have social media policies? If so would replicating Trump's behaviour & treating other ppl the way he does have been tolerated?

It's dismaying to me when I see Christian Boomers rushing to showcase every gaffe from a Democrat. Taking so much joy in mocking any time one of them misspeaks. But I don't see them ever talking about Trump's words that really have the most impact, how he used a racist slur once again to demean & ridicule someone, or bullied somebody bc for their appearance. He misspeaks more frequently than anyone else but the mispronounced words & the gaffes aren't as important as the ones that are full of venom.

This is the teen section. Please don't post here if you're not allowed to. :)

Last edited:

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
We are all mentors, the question becomes are we a good one or bad.

That is truly frightening.

This section just for Zoomers (born during / after 99) but what you both said is true & I want to preserve it. Thank you.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,238,525.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
A clean up was done. Folks, this is a subforum of Teens, which should soon be the Gen Z forum. If you were born before 1995, do not post here.
MOD HAT OFF

• Useful
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Well, since I am 76, and just now entering late adolescence, I will gently withdraw from this thread.

There's a man in his 70s who just celebrating turning 18 on Feb. 29. :)

Seriously though thank you for what you wrote. I get dismayed here a lot but never by your posts, your posts encourage me. I just don't want you or anybody else in trouble bc of posting in this area. I made the info more visible now. :)

Upvote 0