✟1,417,414.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Did you read what I said?
I read it.But this is what I was responding to.
4 hurricane is a low average activity year... nothing unusual. Earthquakes happen all the time... and while I can go down the list...

See? Saying nothing unusual, and saying these things happen all the time to me says you don't count that this are happening all at once in the same month. Now if I am wrong, my apologies.My point is these things are increasing in intensity and regularity like birth pangs on a pregnant woman. I don't want to rip on you or anyone for that matter. Lord Jesus said it would be this way. I have have given birth several times and I know that when the pangs get closer together and more intense, the birth is about to happen.
1 Thes. 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
"I am not saying these are NOT signs." Got that?

That is double speak in my opinion. In your post you said,nothing unusual and happens all the time. You won't even say that what we are seeing IS in fact unusual, then you turn around and say you are not saying these are not signs? That is EXACTLY what you are saying. Give me a break. I don't like the circular argument that you are making.
I also said that we are Amero-centric and think all prophecy runs through us which is arrogant and I will add that an evil and adulterous generation seeks after signs. We have seen the signs (you might read that again) and we know the times in which we live. So... do we continue looking for MORE signs or do the work we have been called to do?
We do both. Someone has to be a herald. "Hark the bridegroom comes."I don't think prophecy runs through America, but I do think the whole world is affected by end times prophecy, and America is part of the world.We are to preach to the whole world saying Repent the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.
Go to work... stop looking for more signs. :)
I am working at this very moment. I take my direction from the Holy Spirit, not any man.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I like most of your post.
Consider after the 6th bowl judgement, Christ says this, that He is coming as a thief. In context the reader should assume Christ has not yet returned for His church even this late into the judgement on the beast's kingdom and this world. That Christ issues a warning to his people, which if He had already come, He would not bother to mention again using the coming AS A THIEF,, secretely at a time when people are not expecting Him. Probably most people this late into God's judgement have turned into scoffers about Him returning at all, they being a part of the great apostasy.

Revelations 16
Sixth Bowl: Euphrates Dried Up
12 Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared. 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs comingout of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”

16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.

This is how people get confused on the instruction Jesus gave without really misunderstanding what Jesus actually said. If the Church is Raptured (and it is) by this time, who do you think Jesus is speaking unto? Not the Church per se, but the Jewish Remnant who have turned back unto God just before the Abomination of Desolation happens, just as Malachi 4:5-6 says and just as Zechariah 12:10 and Zechariah 12:1 says.

So Jesus is speaking to the very people he came to minister unto, "The Lost Sheep of Israel". Since they do not Repent until almost the MIDWAY POINT of the 70th Week, then they must WATCH and keep their garments white/clean, because Jesus will come like a thief comes, so those WHO SLEEP will be taken unawares, but those who WATCH THE LATE NIGHT HOURS (Darkness) will not be caught unawares. We keep ourselves from the Darkness (Satan/his world/his likeness and we stay IN THE LIGHT).

So Jesus is speaking unto the Repented Israelis who are alive, and to the Remnant Church of Rev. 12:17, if there be any that escape death. He is telling them to stay in the light, not to take part in the darkness. Just like in Rev. 18 when he says come out of her my people, hes speaking about Israel. People who SLEEP are thus compared with people who SLEEP on the Righteousness of God and partake in evil, while those of us IN CHRIST are children of the Light, not Children of the Dark.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
It looks to me like the non-pretrib people were more worried when it looked like it could be the end of the world. But the pre trib people were excited like kids on Christmas Eve. This time it seemed different somehow, there was a different atmosphere. It felt more serious than usual.

I think the time to watch is still now. I don't think anyone understands this thing or what happens next. I'm not saying that I understand it. But I think that there's still something going on.

This is how it looks this evening.

2dTMaLe.jpg

She still has Mercury, Mars and Venus up there to complete her crown of 12. And she's still clothed with the sun. And the moon is still under her feet. Although it's moving further away.

Jupiter is moving to the left and will cross her leg on around October 15. I think that's the one Dave Meade is waiting for.

Here's the one I'm waiting for:

mvwubLn.jpg

Two of the wandering stars have moved through the constellation. Mars just begins to enter the body as Jupiter and Venus have a conjunction. The two brightest planets in our visible sky will combine to underscore Jupiter's presence in the heavens.

The day of this conjunction will measure 420 days, a third of 1260, until a darkened sun and a moon that will not give it's light.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 24:36

I wouldn't believe any prognosticator...Jesus was clear. Only a wicked and perverse generation looks for a sign...

That's a bit out of context. The Rev 12 sign wasn't given to us as a result of a demand for a sign. God created the sign, then told us about it without any such asking on anyone's part.

Besides, even that wicked generation you referenced got their sign.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
And... isn't that constellation in that spot at this time EVERY year?

Yup, but I didn't say anything concerning the constellation alone. The sign is a conglomeration of components, the constellation being only one.

Upvote 0

Ben johnson

Legend
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2002
Oklahoma
Visit site
✟76,549.00
Faith
Christian
It looks to me like the non-pretrib people were more worried when it looked like it could be the end of the world. But the pre trib people were excited like kids on Christmas Eve. This time it seemed different somehow, there was a different atmosphere. It felt more serious than usual.
The "Pre-Trib" people desire a "soft easy escape" (don't worry, you won't have to go through the hard times). Jesus promised us we WILL HAVE tribulation, Jn16:33.

The Apostles died for their faith; Jesus said if we seek to save our lives we will lose them, if we lose our lives for His sake we will gain them."

What do we really want?

If we count on an "easy escape", what will we think when we realize we are IN the Tribulation, and no one has come to rescue us? Will we not feel --- betrayed?

Most who hold "OSAS", also hold "Pre-Trib Rapture". Together, do they not comprise the greatest danger we could face?
:eek:

• Winner
Reactions: Ken Rank
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married

I think the time to watch is still now. I don't think anyone understands this thing or what happens next. I'm not saying that I understand it. But I think that there's still something going on.

Going back to what I said numerous times before this sign was playing out, the big event is the sign itself, and it is quite exciting. This is the first futuristic component within Revelation that anyone can point to and say for sure it is fulfilled and can can back it up with a date and a time. If people calling themselves believers could take a moment and quit trying to pointlessly debunk what just happened, they would realize the powerful tool they've just been given for witnessing. It's something tangible and in right in our face.

Unfortunately, there seems to be this prideful attitude with people refusing to see what just happened and hanging on to what they've been taught by other men, rather than by what has been revealed to them openly and emphatically.

The reason I never said anything about the rapture itself taking place for sure, is because although it was evident the sign occurred, I was stuck in the back of my head the numerous times where Jesus mentions the bridegroom tarrying. There was a conflict in my head of how can the rapture come right then, and there also be a deliberate delay.

Now, it makes a lot more sense. The ten virgins all go out to receive the bridegroom, but the bridegroom is delayed from the time they expected him and that all fall asleep. Then the master leaves the house on a long journey and doesn't return when expected, then the wicked servant uses that time to hurt their fellow servants. I think there's a very good possibility this is the time of the delay, as we've passed the point of expectation. Anyone looking can already see the scoffers and mockers who claim to belong to Him turning on others who also belong to Him with spite and contempt, and lots of pride. I think we are seeing the separation of the wise and foolish virgins, the faithful and wicked servants, taking place right now.

I didn't have the knowledge until a few days ago that the last trump actually was blown on the Feast of Atonement in the jubilee year, when the new year of the religious calendar takes place (something different than the other 49 years). So, is this the time of the delay, with the sign on one feast and the trumpet 7 days later? Don't know. Time will tell, but one thing is for sure, the virgins will fall back to sleep, the wicked servants will abuse their fellow servants, and they all will say, 'where is the promise of his coming, for it all has remained the same since the beginning'.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
The "Pre-Trib" people desire a "soft easy escape" (don't worry, you won't have to go through the hard times). Jesus promised us we WILL HAVE tribulation, Jn16:33.

I know, but they seemed to behave themselves better. They were more optimistic. They had their heads held up. They were excited like little kids on Christmas Eve.

What do we really want?

I want what it's going to be. I trust that the Lord has it under control. Whatever's going to happen, it'l be doable. The Lord wouldn't put us through something that we couldn't do.

If we count on an "easy escape", what will we think when we realize we are IN the Tribulation, and no one has come to rescue us? Will we not feel --- betrayed?

No, we won't. I won't anyway. I think that we're already in the appointed time of the end and just now approaching the last third, the third watch of the night.

There are some that are going to be kept during the hour of trial. Because they have kept His Word to endure patiently. Others are going to have another assignment. I know that everyone will do a good job.

Most who hold "OSAS", also hold "Pre-Trib Rapture". Together, do they not comprise the greatest danger we could face?

Are you kidding? The greatest danger?

Well, I'm a 5 point Calvinist, so I was born saved. I was picked by the Father from before the foundation of the universe. Who can bring a charge? That would make me 1/2 of the danger team. :)

Danger Dave.
The Greatest Danger.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Now, it makes a lot more sense. The ten virgins all go out to receive the bridegroom, but the bridegroom is delayed from the time they expected him and that all fall asleep. Then the master leaves the house on a long journey and doesn't return when expected, then the wicked servant uses that time to hurt their fellow servants. I think there's a very good possibility this is the time of the delay, as we've passed the point of expectation.

You must know that there's got to be more things going on now than just Matthew's ten virgins. Did you ever wonder what could be going on right now in Heaven's Temple, and in the world unseen by humanity?

Four angels holding back the four trumpets, as soon as that 5th angel said do not harm the earth "until", that created a delay.

“Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”

Until WE have sealed. I think this is the next thing that has to be done. And I also think that Jesus is going to meet with each one of these servants, like He met with Ezekiel when he ate the little book that was sweet in his mouth. And I think Jesus is also going to meet with them as He met with the 72 before He sent them out.

This time there's 72,000.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I read it.But this is what I was responding to.

See? Saying nothing unusual, and saying these things happen all the time to me says you don't count that this are happening all at once in the same month. Now if I am wrong, my apologies.My point is these things are increasing in intensity and regularity like birth pangs on a pregnant woman. I don't want to rip on you or anyone for that matter. Lord Jesus said it would be this way. I have have given birth several times and I know that when the pangs get closer together and more intense, the birth is about to happen.
1 Thes. 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

That is double speak in my opinion. In your post you said,nothing unusual and happens all the time. You won't even say that what we are seeing IS in fact unusual, then you turn around and say you are not saying these are not signs? That is EXACTLY what you are saying. Give me a break. I don't like the circular argument that you are making.

We do both. Someone has to be a herald. "Hark the bridegroom comes."I don't think prophecy runs through America, but I do think the whole world is affected by end times prophecy, and America is part of the world.We are to preach to the whole world saying Repent the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

I am working at this very moment. I take my direction from the Holy Spirit, not any man.
Hurricanes are not unusual... go look it up online... in the late 1860's there were 11 one year and they weren't naming tropical depressions like we are now... only REAL hurricanes. We have had 11 a number of times, 9 many times, 8... 4-6 is about average.... 600 killed here, 900 there, 1100 another time... and we get >>2<< that hit the mainland United States DURING HURRICANE SEASON and I am ridiculed for saying people are making more out of this than there is? In any event... stop looking for signs... an evil and adulterous generation seeks after signs and those aren't my words, they are Yeshua's. If you know the time in which we live... then GO and do what you were called to do. Why keep looking for more signs... didn't you hear God the first time?

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
In any event... stop looking for signs... an evil and adulterous generation seeks after signs and those aren't my words, they are Yeshua's.

They were His words. But He was talking to the 1st century Pharisees, not to His own followers. He wasn't talking to us right now.

If you know the time in which we live... then GO and do what you were called to do.

What if you're talking to someone who is called to watch.

"What I say to you, I say to everyone: 'Watch!'"

Why keep looking for more signs... didn't you hear God the first time?

God's People have always been curious as to when the second coming would be. Jesus' own disciples asked Him:

“Tell us, when will these things be,
and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

Jesus proceeded to give them a whole long list of signs. They asked for a sign, and Jesus gave them a page full of them. I guess they weren't the evil and adulterous generation either.

So that's all we're doing here is watching for the signs Ken.

I wouldn't want to miss one by being a slothful servant.

And just out of curiosity, did any of this Revelation 12 sign business cause you any worry or upset? Did it bother you at all?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,417,414.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hurricanes are not unusual... go look it up online... in the late 1860's there were 11 one year and they weren't naming tropical depressions like we are now... only REAL hurricanes. We have had 11 a number of times, 9 many times, 8... 4-6 is about average.... 600 killed here, 900 there, 1100 another time... and we get >>2<< that hit the mainland United States DURING HURRICANE SEASON and I am ridiculed for saying people are making more out of this than there is? In any event... stop looking for signs... an evil and adulterous generation seeks after signs and those aren't my words, they are Yeshua's. If you know the time in which we live... then GO and do what you were called to do. Why keep looking for more signs... didn't you hear God the first time?
Look Ken. I understand your pride and your scoffing. You don't have the authority to tell me to stop watching and praying. You speak not of the Holy Spirit, but of the other fellow. And you do not have the authority to tell me to do something. I tell you to repent, the time is near. That is what I am called to do. The signs are important. But sinful man think they are not. Therefore the snare is set, don't fall into it. :)

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
You must know that there's got to be more things going on now than just Matthew's ten virgins. Did you ever wonder what could be going on right now in Heaven's Temple, and in the world unseen by humanity?

Four angels holding back the four trumpets, as soon as that 5th angel said do not harm the earth "until", that created a delay.

“Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”

Until WE have sealed. I think this is the next thing that has to be done. And I also think that Jesus is going to meet with each one of these servants, like He met with Ezekiel when he ate the little book that was sweet in his mouth. And I think Jesus is also going to meet with them as He met with the 72 before He sent them out.

This time there's 72,000.

I don't know what's going on behind the scenes with the angels. I do know the mention of the sign we just saw in the heavens, about Israel giving birth is given as the foundation prior to the raising of the dead and the gathering of God's people in Isaiah 26, which is also shown to us as prior to the Lord commencing His punishment on the earth.

My guess is there is a lot of excitement up there as they see what is going on, from many of whom have been waiting for their new body since the time of Abel. I have a daughter there who died in the womb. Hoping she's as excited to finally meet me as I am to meet her. But again, just speculation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And just out of curiosity, did any of this Revelation 12 sign business cause you any worry or upset? Did it bother you at all?

Not in the least bit... I honestly didn't give it "any" thought at all beyond watching the internet explode with predictions. The Lord does not come as a thief to those who are awake and expect him and I already know the day in which we live so I don't need to be repeatedly told. Thus I concentrate on what I believe he has called me to do. :)

• Agree
Reactions: Targaryen
Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Look Ken. I understand your pride and your scoffing. You don't have the authority to tell me to stop watching and praying. You speak not of the Holy Spirit, but of the other fellow. And you do not have the authority to tell me to do something. I tell you to repent, the time is near. That is what I am called to do. The signs are important. But sinful man think they are not. Therefore the snare is set, don't fall into it. :)
Do whatever you want but don't mistake common sense for pride. If you are called to keep looking for signs after you already know the day in which we live... then keep looking. I don't care and you don't answer to me anyway.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Do whatever you want but don't mistake common sense for pride. If you are called to keep looking for signs after you already know the day in which we live... then keep looking. I don't care and you don't answer to me anyway.
They are partaking in Astrology, then complaining because others are speaking about their Naivete. This actually boggles my mind. The Spirit doesn't lead us to be deceived by these things. But the Spirit will lead us out of deceptions, IF.......We don't let pride consume us, too many people can't admit when they are duped. Satan's a MASTER SUPER DUPER !! Admit it and turn from it.

Everybody has been deceived, if not Satan doesn't think its needed...........meaning he already would have you. If hes working against you, he doesn't own you.

He knows I don't fall for pretty much anything anymore, I have learned to TRY THE SPIRITS, that means you pull out the HOLY WORD and you line up the Preaching, the Prophesy etc. etc. and if it doesn't match up, its a LIE.

The Rev. 12 prophecy was a 5 minute contemplation and I threw it in the trash bin. Astrology was a part of it, and the so called PROPHECY was not a prophecy at all, it had already happened, so it was just encoded information.

The Prophecy was Rev. 12:6-17, anyone could see that. Unless they fell for the hustle. Then they were sure it was a "Sign" even though it is not a sign. Its a Vision = Sign which = a code in Rev. 12:1-5 which gives us the Players involved in the Prophecy, which is Rev. 12:6-17.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,598.00
Faith
Christian
This is how people get confused on the instruction Jesus gave without really misunderstanding what Jesus actually said. If the Church is Raptured (and it is) by this time, who do you think Jesus is speaking unto? Not the Church per se, but the Jewish Remnant who have turned back unto God just before the Abomination of Desolation happens, just as Malachi 4:5-6 says and just as Zechariah 12:10 and Zechariah 12:1 says.

So Jesus is speaking to the very people he came to minister unto, "The Lost Sheep of Israel". Since they do not Repent until almost the MIDWAY POINT of the 70th Week, then they must WATCH and keep their garments white/clean, because Jesus will come like a thief comes, so those WHO SLEEP will be taken unawares, but those who WATCH THE LATE NIGHT HOURS (Darkness) will not be caught unawares. We keep ourselves from the Darkness (Satan/his world/his likeness and we stay IN THE LIGHT).

So Jesus is speaking unto the Repented Israelis who are alive, and to the Remnant Church of Rev. 12:17, if there be any that escape death. He is telling them to stay in the light, not to take part in the darkness. Just like in Rev. 18 when he says come out of her my people, hes speaking about Israel. People who SLEEP are thus compared with people who SLEEP on the Righteousness of God and partake in evil, while those of us IN CHRIST are children of the Light, not Children of the Dark.
Matthew 15:24
But He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
'The lost sheep of the house of Israel', see you left out that word house.
Jesus said He was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel

Jesus does not go anywhere else or save anyone else, Jesus saves all the lost sheep of Abraham's house of Israel. To God and Christ the lost sheep are the sheep and all are His sheep. Christ saves all the sheep as it is for them He died. and the sheep know His voice and respond to Him.
If your not one of the sheep, then you are a goat, scorpion, snake, if your not one of His wheat your a tare, a weed, you are not one of Abraham's descendants to whom Christ goes and saves.

John 10:4
And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
John 10:11
“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
John 10:15
As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.

Hebrews 13:20
[ Benediction, Final Exhortation, Farewell ] Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Hebrews 2
14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, 15 and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. 16 For indeed He does not give aid to angels, but He does give aid to the seed of Abraham.

Christ only aids to salvation the seed of Abraham, you however have kept up, in fact desire to rebuild the dividing wall of hostility that God destroyed in the new Covenant between Jew and Gentile. Well, there is no longer any separation, neither JEW nor Gentile to God, just His sheep.

Galatians 3:26-29

26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians 4

28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise. 29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now. 30 Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? “Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.” 31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.

Abraham's seed , Isaac, is us, that is believers, who are the house of Israel today in the SPIRIT, something you fail to recognize in your doctrine. You rebuild the wall of separation and hostility the God destroyed in Christ.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They are partaking in Astrology, then complaining because others are speaking about their Naivete. This actually boggles my mind. The Spirit doesn't lead us to be deceived by these things. But the Spirit will lead us out of deceptions, IF.......We don't let pride consume us, too many people can't admit when they are duped. Satan's a MASTER SUPER DUPER !! Admit it and turn from it.

Genesis 1:14 is a verse I can talk on for an hour if I wanted to. The English word 'seasons' in that verse, alone... is a sermon on God's greatness. But that verse also includes 'signs' which, the underlying Hebrew word, could have been translated as harbinger, omen, etc. So God did indeed place the luminaries into the skies, among other reasons, for signs. I have no issue with that... what I do have an issue with is our Amerocentric mind (everything prophetically runs through us or our country) and how everything, from eclipses to excessive bovine gas emissions are taken as signs from God. We are literally a people who LOOK for signs but we already know the world is evil, we already know the bridegroom is coming... why are we not out doing what He called us to do and why instead do we spend our days on internet forums debating the signs? That is what boggles my mind, RT. :)

Everybody has been deceived, if not Satan doesn't think its needed...........meaning he already would have you. If hes working against you, he doesn't own you.

You're right, dead on. In Jeremiah God said that He would correct us >>ALL<< in due course, all means all. We have not been perfected yet, we are NOT a finished product, and yet we divide like amoeba over what we think is truth and in the process raise our own understanding of God as the standard that God Himself will use to judge the world. We ALL will be corrected which means we ALL have error. Why do we then not proceed with a little more mercy toward others?

The Rev. 12 prophecy was a 5 minute contemplation and I threw it in the trash bin. Astrology was a part of it, and the so called PROPHECY was not a prophecy at all, it had already happened, so it was just encoded information.

This "sign" could be a sign. But... it can also be many more things and I am inclined to lean to the many more. Before I share a couple of them let me share why I am inclined to go against it. The reason is simple... when the masses go running in one direction, I tend to the think the truth is not in the direction they are running. Why? Because I am 51 not 12 as pointed out by somebody on this forum recently. In those 51 years I have seen literally scores of predictions that have simply not come true and millions made on doctrine that is simply not supported by Scripture (Tribulation series books and movies for example). So when people start getting all riled up about the next big "day" I go to bed without giving it a thought.... honestly.... not a thought until somebody brings it up in a forum like this one.

What else could Revelation 12 mean? Well, many things. Did you know that from Kristallnacht (the Night of Broken Glass) to the end of WW2 is 7 years? Since the Jews are part of Israel, could that not be part of Jacob's Trouble or even BE what was prophesied? I am not saying it is... but we could make a very good case for it and yet that isn't even considered. Why? Because that's just the Jews, and, well... we just have this thing about looking forward to suffering.

Also... isn't it interesting that the woman fleas into the wilderness and Satan attacks her there and no Christian eschatologist takes into consideration the as-yet-unfulfilled prophecy of the 2nd and Greater exodus? (See the last few verses of Isaiah 11)

And... has any of these prophets of today even considered aligning this...

Isa 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

to this....

Rev 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Obviously, I... we... could go on and on... not saying, "this is it," but saying, "you all haven't considered any of these."

Blessings.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.