May 2, 2015
✟167,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Sundown has occurred in Israel and the new moon has just recently been sighted (Current Report of New Moon Crescent Sighting for a Biblical Calendar).

For those on the rapture watch this year concerning the Feast of Trumpets (as Paul foretold) and the accompaniment of the Rev 12 sign (as John foretold), the 48-hour watch time has begun.

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just don't go into shock if the rapture doesn't happen. Bible Prophecy has an annoying habit of not happening as we expect it to happen. As much as I'm eager for it to happen on this date, I'm totally prepared for this to fizzle out.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Just don't go into shock if the rapture doesn't happen. Bible Prophecy has an annoying habit of not happening as we expect it to happen. As much as I'm eager for it to happen on this date, I'm totally prepared for this to fizzle out.

The Rev 12 sign is there, that's prophecy already fulfilled, regardless of if the rapture occurs or not.

Unfortunately, people have been tainted not because prophecy has failed, but because the ignorant guesses of men have failed. There is no failure here, the sign has come, now we get to see if our 'speculation' concerning the rapture in the same time frame as the sign has been accurate or not.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am not confident anything will happen my dear friends. All through history people have been saying the time is near!
I'm still worried about Lunar Tetrads.

Upvote 0

Targaryen

Scripture,Tradition and Reason
Jul 13, 2014
Canada
✟29,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
When Sunday rols around. I can't wait to see the justification for why it didn't happen and the next excuse called prophecy to put people into a panic and away from the true message of Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
When Sunday rols around. I can't wait to see the justification for why it didn't happen and the next excuse called prophecy to put people into a panic and away from the true message of Christ.

Why what didn't happen? The Rev 12 sign is happening. No way around it other than by willing ignorance. The speculation is concerning the rapture only, but prophecy is being fulfilled this weekend irregardless of a rapture as well.

Upvote 0

Targaryen

Jul 13, 2014
Canada
✟29,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
Why what didn't happen? The Rev 12 sign is happening. No way around it other than by willing ignorance. The speculation is concerning the rapture only, but prophecy is being fulfilled this weekend irregardless of a rapture as well.
I'll see you Sunday...when no Rapture has occurred. Then we'll see what your excuse will be.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Targaryen

Jul 13, 2014
Canada
✟29,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
The sign is happening if you agree that the constellations match up with what the meanings truly are in Rev 12. Otherwise it's just a bunch of stars and planets going through a set sequence.
Times like this I miss Jack Horkheimer:

Reactions: tadoflamb
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,417,414.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why people keep saying that we say the rapture is tomorrow is beyond me. We keep saying the Rev. 12 sign happens tomorrow! It does!
You cannot dispute the sign. It is going to happen.
Now the Rapture can happen at any time. It could happen tomorrow but the sign is happening with or without the rapture happening. The world will not end tomorrow because Jesus is coming to rule and to reign on this world at His second coming. Some people just refuse to understand.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Why people keep saying that we say the rapture is tomorrow is beyond me. We keep saying the Rev. 12 sign happens tomorrow! It does!
You cannot dispute the sign. It is going to happen.
Now the Rapture can happen at any time. It could happen tomorrow but the sign is happening with or without the rapture happening. The world will not end tomorrow because Jesus is coming to rule and to reign on this world at His second coming. Some people just refuse to understand.

You keep calling it a sign, presumably based on YOUR INTERPRETATION of Revelation 12. If your interpretation is wrong, the 'sign' is meaningless.

• Agree
Reactions: RC1970
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,417,414.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You keep calling it a sign, presumably based on YOUR INTERPRETATION of Revelation 12. If your interpretation is wrong, the 'sign' is meaningless.
Whether I am wrong or not, the sign is happening tomorrow. :)

• Agree
Reactions: Dave Watchman
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.