USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, "the another gospel which is not another gospel"...since they are both gospels from GOD. That teaching is the result of those Bishops and Pastors who John said that "there were those who went out from us but were not of us" These guys and others who were not in the Gospel of perfection started to force them back down into the gospel of repentance.

It is sort reminiscing of Heb 6-2

Hebrews 6:1 - THEREFORE leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

We are leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ dealing with repentance, when we move into perfection which deals with another gospel called the Hidden Manna ....This the another gospel which is not another. Paul was saying what are you doing back in the gospel of repentance.

Hebrews 6:2 gives the ordinances that belong in the gospel of repentance. That is why we do lay the foundation of repentance after we have been forgiven...it is dead works...Baptism, repentance, laying on of hands etc

Again you speak of the blood of Jesus Christ. We are sanctified by the blood of Jesus Christ this belongs to the gospel of perfection...did you read the condition that must be fulfilled before the Blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us all of our Transgressions. The only thing that works on sins is repentance. Sanctification happens after we are forgiven.

1 John 1:7 - But"" if"" we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

You notice the condition is if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, 1promise...we have fellowship with one another (one mind) and then the Blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth us from all transgressions. When we are in the gospel of perfection transgression are not turned into sins.

---------------------------------------------------
Galatians 1:15 - But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called [me] by his grace,
Galatians 1:16 - To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

Paul suffered the most of the Apostles because there is a penalty to pay for almost single handedly destroying the Church of Christ. With fasting and prayers from the apostles...Christ intervened directly in the life of Paul. Making him blind and sick with fever unto death. The glory of Christ caused the spirit of Paul to cause his body to go blind and brought on the fever unto death...it wanted to leave in shame of what Paul had done. But Christ sent two apostles to heal him by the laying on of hands. Paul state that no man taught him the gospel. It was by study and the Spirit of God that taught Paul until he was ready for his mission to the gentiles. The Gospel of the Grace of GOD is another way of saying the Gospel of perfection which I use. As you can see it is a whole gospel unto itself.

Acts 20:24 - But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

And remember Paul said Howbeit, we speak wisdom unto them that are perfect, yet not the wisdom of this world. This wisdom was not written down.

P/s Paul asked Christ three times to remove his weakness and three times Christ said no. The Prophets like Moses were given weaknesses such as stuttering...to prevent him from saying something that will offend God. Yet it was not enough, Moses one day being very angry with Israel for their lacked of faith, took the glory of God in his anger. His penalty was that He would not set foot in the Holy Land. It was Joshua who led Israel into the Holy land at the crossing of Jordan. By the time Paul was about to be crucified he had overcome his weakness. He was crucified with Peter who he had words often with in his life. By the time they were crucified...they both had inherited their divine nature and the promises. It was the will of God that they die in this manner so they could get a better resurrection. They allowed themselves to die having power over death.

bert12

bert12
Then there is no need for a HIGH PRIEST who lives forever

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, "the another gospel which is not another gospel"...since they are both gospels from GOD. That teaching is the result of those Bishops and Pastors who John said that "there were those who went out from us but were not of us" These guys and others who were not in the Gospel of perfection started to force them back down into the gospel of repentance.

Hebrews 6:1 - THEREFORE leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

We are leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ dealing with repentance, when we move into perfection which deals with another gospel called the Hidden Manna ....This the another gospel which is not another. Paul was saying what are you doing back in the gospel of repentance.

Hebrews 6:2 gives the ordinances that belong in the gospel of repentance. That is why we do lay the foundation of repentance after we have been forgiven...it is dead works...Baptism, repentance, laying on of hands etc

Again you speak of the blood of Jesus Christ. We are sanctified by the blood of Jesus Christ this belongs to the gospel of perfection...did you read the condition that must be fulfilled before the Blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us all of our Transgressions. The only thing that works on sins is repentance. Sanctification happens after we are forgiven.

1 John 1:7 - But"" if"" we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

You notice the condition is if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, 1promise...we have fellowship with one another (one mind) and then the Blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth us from all transgressions. When we are in the gospel of perfection transgression are not turned into sins.

Galatians 1:15 - But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called [me] by his grace,
Galatians 1:16 - To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

Paul suffered the most of the Apostles because there is a penalty to pay for almost single handedly destroying the Church of Christ. With fasting and prayers from the apostles...Christ intervened directly in the life of Paul. Making him blind and sick with fever unto death. The glory of Christ caused the spirit of Paul to cause his body to go blind and brought on the fever unto death...it wanted to leave in shame of what Paul had done. But Christ sent two apostles to heal him by the laying on of hands. Paul state that no man taught him the gospel. It was by study and the Spirit of God that taught Paul until he was ready for his mission to the gentiles. The Gospel of the Grace of GOD is another way of saying the Gospel of perfection which I use. As you can see it is a whole gospel unto itself.

Acts 20:24 - But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

And remember Paul said Howbeit, we speak wisdom unto them that are perfect, yet not the wisdom of this world. This wisdom was not written down.

P/s Paul asked Christ three times to remove his weakness and three times Christ said no. The Prophets like Moses were given weaknesses such as stuttering...to prevent him from saying something that will offend God. Yet it was not enough, Moses one day being very angry with Israel for their lacked of faith, took the glory of God in his anger. His penalty was that He would not set foot in the Holy Land. It was Joshua who led Israel into the Holy land at the crossing of Jordan. By the time Paul was about to be crucified he had overcome his weakness. He was crucified with Peter who he had words often with in his life. By the time they were crucified...they both had inherited their divine nature and the promises. It was the will of God that they die in this manner so they could get a better resurrection. They allowed themselves to die having power over death.

bert12

bert12
1John 2 and 2 John 1 are the distinguishing differences which John spoke of between those who remain on HIM and those who go out from HIM

Further sir. It is because this anointing is real that there is no need to "go out" but to rather. Be still, rest, remain in HIM

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

bert12

bert12
Because they understood already that HE overcame for us.

See 1John 5

Christ told us that in this world we would have trouble.
Pauls thorn was to keep him from becoming too proud by all the revelations he was receiving personally from THE LORD and to understand that he (Paul) is simply a jar of clay.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The reason why Job had to suffer.
The Story of Job is much mis-understood. The Narrator of the Story tells us without making it too obvious so that those who are asleep will continue to sleep. Job himself tells us why he suffered. - Here is the reason There is no fear in love. If one has perfect love it casteth out fear. Read the following words of Job...

Job 3:25 - For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Job was not perfect in Love because he had fears. God baited and tricked Satan into giving Job everything he feared. The Trials made Job perfect in Love. He overcame the world. These trials did not come because of sin...The Scriptures say Job was a Righteous man. These trials are for purification. And Job was purified and had perfect love.

Dan

The reason Job suffered is stated in the very beginning of the book of Job.

Job did not know why he was suffering.

I will elaborate, if you wish.

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
At first Job may not have known the difference between suffering for sins and suffering for purification leading to perfection. Job said...the things he feared has come upon him. In the higher Gospel we are taught fears and perfect love cannot exist together. Therefore God tricked Satan into Giving Job everything that he feared would happened. When things happen to us for purification sake,,,there is a beginning and a middle and a ending. Job got his health back and lived to be very old. He got his wealth back increased many folds, He got a new family and that includes a new wife. It was said that Job had the prettiest daughters in the land. God prayed to God that his friends would not die for judging Job harshly, but did not pray his wife who told him to curse God and die. It was her who left this world. The worth of a perfected soul is great in the eyes of God and Job became perfected in love. He was a man with no fears. He was "Knowing" not just believing that God is in charge and can be trust.

bert12

The reason why Job had to suffer.

The reason Job suffered is stated in the very beginning of the book of Job.

Job did not know why he was suffering.

I will elaborate, if you wish.

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
That is false teachings from Satan. Jesus overcame the world and showed us how to do it. We have to pick up our cross and carry it until we overcome, or be crucified by it ourselves.

You yourself must overcome the world or you will not get the gifts promised to them who overcome the world.

Do you have the ear to understand my posts?

Revelation 2:17 - He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that "overcometh" will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

The answer is simple...if a man does not overcome and instead let himself overcome by the world, will not get the promises reserved for them who overcome the world.

bert12

Because they understood already that HE overcame for us.

See 1John 5

Christ told us that in this world we would have trouble.
Pauls thorn was to keep him from becoming too proud by all the revelations he was receiving personally from THE LORD and to understand that he (Paul) is simply a jar of clay.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
At first Job may not have known the difference between suffering for sins and suffering for purification leading to perfection. Job said...the things he feared has come upon him. In the higher Gospel we are taught fears and perfect love cannot exist together. Therefore God tricked Satan into Giving Job everything that he feared would happened. When things happen to us for purification sake,,,there is a beginning and a middle and a ending. Job got his health back and lived to be very old. He got his wealth back increased many folds, He got a new family and that includes a new wife. It was said that Job had the prettiest daughters in the land. God prayed to God that his friends would not die for judging Job harshly, but did not pray his wife who told him to curse God and die. It was her who left this world. The worth of a perfected soul is great in the eyes of God and Job became perfected in love. He was a man with no fears. He was "Knowing" not just believing that God is in charge and can be trust.

bert12

Where is any of what you posted above, written in the Bible?

In my first post i stated that i am more than willing to elaborate on what i posted.

Would you like me to elaborate?

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
If that were the case Jesus would not made his disciples High Priests. High Priests are necessary to seal in heaven and on the earth, and to loosen in heaven and on the earth. Moses for example loosened the laws on Marriages when the people could not live the higher standards....One in answer to a question concerning putting away of wives...Jesus said I was Moses who allowed you to put away your wives, but in the Beginning it was not so.

IF there is a church of God on the earth it will have a high priest.

bert12

Then there is no need for a HIGH PRIEST who lives forever

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
To answer this a lot of background is needed. However I will post the two verses that is crucial to understanding the suffering of Job and people need to understand that behind stories in the bible there is spiritual warfare.

The words of Job: Job 3:25 - For the thing(s) which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.
1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Job was a righteous man this was made clear in Scriptures. But Job was found lacking. He was not made perfect in love because he had fears. God tricked Satan into giving Job everything he feared. Job realized that thru his trials God was charge and there was really nothing to fear. Job came out of his trials perfected in love, because God showed him his weaknesses and he did not give into them. It is good to be righteous as Job. It is better to be perfected in love.

bert12

In my first post i stated that i am more than willing to elaborate on what i posted.

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Sorry I wrote my answer in the wrong thread. Here it is.

To answer this a lot of background is needed. However I will post the two verses that is crucial to understanding the suffering of Job and people need to understand that behind stories in the bible there is spiritual warfare.

The words of Job: Job 3:25 - For the thing(s) which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.

Job was a righteous man this was made clear in Scriptures. But Job was found lacking. He was not made perfect in love because he had fears. God tricked Satan into giving Job everything he feared. Job realized that thru his trials God was in charge and there was really nothing to fear. Job came out of his trials perfected in love, because God showed him his weaknesses and Job did not give in to them. It is good to be righteous as Job. It is better to be perfected in love.

bert12

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Job was a righteous man this was made clear in Scriptures. But Job was found lacking. He was not made perfect in love because he had fears. God tricked Satan into giving Job everything he feared. Job realized that thru his trials God was charge and there was really nothing to fear. Job came out of his trials perfected in love, because God showed him his weaknesses and he did not give into them. It is good to be righteous as Job. It is better to be perfected in love.

bert12

Now this is exactly hitting on one of the "keys" to why God said what He did about Job right from the gitgo.

What WAS it God said about Job in the beginning of the book of Job?

160950982.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
All are transgressors but not all are sinners. Remember Jesus said those who are healthy do not need healers. We transgress when we break the law. But we do not have to stay as Transgressors and Sinners.

Galatians 5:18 - But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Romans 6:14 - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 8:14 - For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

The gospel of repentance is given to us so that men may learn to be led by the Spirit. When we get to that place
we are guided by the voice of God, we are not under the law. If we are not under the law we cannot transgress nor sin. Sin is being found guilty for a transgression by the justice of God. But if we are led by the Spirit we are not under the law but under the gospel of the Grace of GOD.

Acts 20:24 - But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of GOD.

I cannot say often enough how important it is to be led of the Spirit of GOD...without this we cannot be called son by God, nor go into the gospel of grace, nor escape the law.

bert12

Why don't you go back to the first apostle and take lessons from him on what GOD requires of us

I think you should find the first preaching of THE GOSPEL in acts

When the wind blows on air, one is brought immediately to that knee-buckling/prick to the heart repentance and the TRUTH that all have sinned. And all were in need of a Saviour who is Lord and the very holiness of GOD that all men were in need of a COVERING

And the HOLY GHOST....HE glorifies THE SON for no one can even say that JESUS IS LORD except by THE SPIRIT

THE SPIRIT takes from HIM and gives to us and the HOLY SOIRIT does not even speak of HIMSELF

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is false teachings from Satan. Jesus overcame the world and showed us how to do it. We have to pick up our cross and carry it until we overcome, or be crucified by it ourselves
You yourself must overcome the world or you will not get the gifts promised to them who overcome the world.
Do you have the ears to understand my posts?

miknik said:
what did Jesus mean when HE said in this world you will have trouble but take heart for I have overcome the world?

Also, what are these promised gifts that I am waiting for?

Dan bert said:
Revelation 2:17 - He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that "overcometh" will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

The answer is simple...if a man does not overcome and instead let himself overcome by the world, will not get the promises reserved for them who overcome the world.

bert12
If that were the case Jesus would not made his disciples High Priests. High Priests are necessary to seal in heaven and on the earth, and to loosen in heaven and on the earth. Moses for example loosened the laws on Marriages when the people could not live the higher standards....One in answer to a question concerning putting away of wives...Jesus said I was Moses who allowed you to put away your wives, but in the Beginning it was not so.

bert12

If? If there is a "church of GOD?"

There is a church of GOD and it has a High Priest who purchased us by HIS Blood

In fact, acts 20, Thd very book and chapter you referenced clearly states thos

Do you have ears to hear what I am saying?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All are transgressors but not all are sinners. Remember Jesus said those who are healthy do not need healers. We transgress when we break the law. But we do not have to stay as Transgressors and Sinners.

Romans 6:14 - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Romans 8:14 - For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

The gospel of repentance is given to us so that men may learn to be led by the Spirit. When we get to that place
we are guided by the voice of God, we are not under the law. If we are not under the law we cannot transgress nor sin. Sin is being found guilty for a transgression by the justice of God. But if we are led by the Spirit we are not under the law but under the gospel of the Grace of GOD.

Acts 20:24 - But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of GOD.

I cannot say often enough how important it is to be led of the Spirit of GOD...without this we cannot be called son by God, nor go into the gospel of grace, nor escape the law.

bert12
You do not know the Gospel of the Grace of GOD

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

bert12
High priests (on earth) are NOT necessary

They have nothing to bring to the altar and if they did bring something outside the Gift of God's Grsce found in HIS SON, they are as "strange fire" before GOD.

There is only ONE HIGH PRIEST before GOD and it is only through HIM that we have access to THE FATHER

Jesus did not make His Disciples high priests...HE made His Disciples Witnesses testifying and pointing to HIM who alone is High Priest forever after the order of MELCHIZADEK who is ONE ETERNAL HIGH PRIEST

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

bert12
Please show us where it is written that Job got a new wife. Was he also allowed to write a certificate of divorce?

Perfect love is perfect love
Job prayed for his friends but not his wife?

Moses sister grumbled against him and Moses prayed for her

But job, perfected in love, only prayed for his friends?

Is that perfect, unbiased, impartial love?
Or selective love?

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If? If there is a "church of GOD?"

There is a church of GOD and it has a High Priest.

Do you have ears to hear what I am saying?
what did Jesus mean when HE said in this world you will have trouble but take heart for I have overcome the world?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

bert12

By the way, Jesus did not say those who are healthy do not need healers.

Do you know many healers?
Who would these many healers be? And how do they heal?

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
The bible is not my God the scriptures are fragmented and divisive allowing many different Christian denomination all claiming to be following the Scriptures. Truth and unity of faith which is called fellowship in the NT only happens when two or more persons are taught by the Spirit. The bible rarely gives the Spiritual warfare that goes on behind the scene
in the stories of the bible. Those that can feel the Spirit, know it when they read or hear something that is true. The thought came to me, that if Job had to pray to God to save his friends for their treatment of him, what do you think God will do to someone that says to her husband curse God and die. Those very words in counselling Job to do what the Devil wanted condemned her and sealed her doom. And a divorce for the righteous is hard to come by even though it is easy by the law of men. "What God has joined let no man put asunder" This law apply to those who are taught of God. And it is forbidden to marry a divorce women except when God allows it. That is why we are living in a day when the people of God are wicked and adulterous generation. We are also committing spiritual adultery by trying to substitute the laws of perfection for the gospel of Repentance.
bert12
Please show us where it is written that Job got a new wife. Was he also allowed to write a certificate of divorce?

Perfect love is perfect love
Job prayed for his friends but not his wife?

Moses sister grumbled against him and Moses prayed for her

But job, perfected in love, only prayed for his friends?

Is that perfect, unbiased, impartial love?
Or selective love?

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Words like "Physician" and "doctors" exist in our language.

Matthew 9:12 - But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.

In the Spiritual sense the word "Whole" means also Complete or holy...."Physicians" mean Healers.

A healer in the bigger sense is someone who can make a person Whole..physically and Spiritually.

Etymology:
physician (n.)
early 13c., fisicien "a healer, a medical practitioner," from Old French fisiciien "physician, doctor, sage" (12c., Modern French physicien means "physicist"), from fisique "art of healing," from Latin physica "natural science" (see physic). Distinguished from surgeon from c. 1400. The ph- spelling attested from late 14c. (see ph).

bert12

By the way, Jesus did not say those who are healthy do not need healers.

Do you know many healers?
Who would these many healers be? And how do they heal?

Upvote 0