USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To born of God..The Scriptures speak on this, I have taught on this. It is certainly not what Christians have been claiming. To be born of God one does not sin. When we are justified by the Spirit our transgressions are not found guilty and turned into sins. (Galatians)

bert12
Do you believe that posting a beginning response, pointing to Galatisns as the reasoning behind your beginning response and then not supplying the scriptures to back your beginning response will be overlooked?

Please supply where :To be born of God one does not sin. When we are justified by the Spirit our transgressions are not found guilty and turned into sins. (Galatians) is stated in Galations by supplying chapter and verse

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Quite simply put the answer is, so that God could win a bet with Satan.
So that those who belong to GOD would know that because they belong to GOD there never was a need for fear or concern that GOD might lose

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You do err...In those days the word Sleep was used for death. Jesus used the word sleep for death. So did Paul. The change Paul was referring to is going from mortality to immortality this what happens at the resurrection of the Just and unjust. But not every need to die in the sense we understand it. Elijah went through this change without going to the grave. So did Enoch and the inhabitants of Zion before the flood, after the flood Melchizedek and the inhabitants of Salem. These two cities shall stand as the two Witnesses that will condemn the wicked who will claim that it is impossible to be perfect in love in this world. Again Paul was talking about the change of going from corruption to incorruption, from mortality to immortality. And this change for those who do not have to go the grace is done in a twinkling.

1 Corinthians 15:51 - Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1 Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1 Corinthians 15:53 - For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.

Do you believe the words of Jesus?

John 11:26 - And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

The key to receiving the gift of eternal life in the flesh, is in believing in Christ has the Scriptures hath said,,,not according to the blind teachers have said.

Bert12
I believe in JESUS. Period. End of story

Thank you for that "lesson" but if you leave out the BEST PART, you have nothing.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Baptism of Water is required and Baptism of the Spirit is required. Failure to receive these two ordinance one cannot enter into the kingdom of God. WOJ.

John 3:5 - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Have you ever wondered there is a thousand years reign before the last war between the children of the light versus the children of darkness at the end of the millennium?

bert12
No I haven't wondered. I already understand why. All would have and should have been children of light and the reign of peace after coming through such a terrible time of unrest, should have "converted" the worst of men.

But God, who can see into one day, one thousand years, fore knew that there would STILL be those who rebel

And this, during a time when Satan was bound!

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You must not read the Scriptures very much. A righteous man is one who does the Right according to God's right.
Ezekiel 3:20 - Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Righteousness is choosing to act according to the will of God....And it is our righteousness and our Wickedness we shall be judged on.

Ezekiel 14:14 - Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.

God does the washing and the sanctification...But righteousness and wickedness is ours. Those who are not sick do not require a physician. Jesus did not come for those who heard and learned from the Father....He came for the sinners. Those words are also basically what Jesus said.

bert12
You must have overlooked the letter to the Romans completely!

By the way, ANYONE WHO LEARNS OF THE FATHER COMES TO THE SON...AND NO-ONE KNOWS THE FATHER BUT THE SON AND THOSE WHOM THE SON CHOOSES TO REVEAL HIM

And today GOD speaks to us by HIS SON

You should further review on Deuteronomy 18 what GOD does require of all men

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is not quite right....Before His ascension Jesus said He would send ANOTHER comforter meaning the Holy Ghost. Though the Father can speak thru Jesus and also speak thru the Holy Ghost, and at times he calls men as messengers (angels) to deliver his message. Those that deliver message of GOD are acting in the ministry of Angels. That is how we can entertain Angels unawares. Some Angels who have no bodies, cannot eat with us, nor touch us and we them. But those from the City of Enoch and Salem who went to heaven without dying, can touch us, eat with us like they did with Abraham. Before going on to save Lot.

bert12
That was interesting. I have no words for that

Actually I do. If anyone comes bringing "another gospel" (even an angel) do not "eat" with them

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
The another gospel which is not another.
Galatians 1:6-7 - I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Separating the gospel into verses, also fragments the truth. The Restitution of all things prophesied for the end times would not be required if the gospel was intact. For many the gospel of perfection (Grace of God) to fall again into the gospel of repentance was done by Church leaders who did not understand the gospel of perfection....For those stuck in the false gospel that has failed for the last 2000 years of producing another City like Zion, or Salem which came after the flood. Christianity has failed to translate even a small community into heaven. The another gospel: which is not another gospel...is simply the Gospel of repentance versus the gospel of Perfection. The gospel of repentance deals with the tree of knowledge of good and evil and the Gospel of perfection is for the tree of life.

dan

That was interesting. I have no words for that

Actually I do. If anyone comes bringing "another gospel" (even an angel) do not "eat" with them

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
First I will post the words of Jesus (WOJ) which supersede your understanding of the Scriptures. Also please note this verse used to be written in the prophets. You will not find it today. Imagine how much more the Jews would be condemned if GOD the Father had not allowed the wicked to remove it.

John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Explanation:

The Father is in charge of us as long as we are in the gospel of repentance. That is why if we had not heard and learned of the Father we are not given to Christ for final Purification. The role of Jesus is to sanctify those who have heard and learned of the Father...if we pass...Then Jesus Himself will present us to the Father. In his own time.

Many understand the gospel in part...and they take their little part of the gospel and make it the whole truth. There is the law of Moses, the law of Repentance, and the law of perfection. Taking some teachings that belong to them that are perfect and apply it in the gospel of repentance is spiritual adultery. Today we are also that generation....whom God called degenerate (Anti Life) and adulterous (Physical and Spiritual) The high divorce rate ...is proof that most are living in adulterous marriages.

dan

You must have overlooked the letter to the Romans completely!

By the way, ANYONE WHO LEARNS OF THE FATHER COMES TO THE SON...AND NO-ONE KNOWS THE FATHER BUT THE SON AND THOSE WHOM THE SON CHOOSES TO REVEAL HIM

And today GOD speaks to us by HIS SON

You should further review on Deuteronomy 18 what GOD does require of all men

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
The heart and the lips (mind) must agree for Belief in Christ be transformed into power. Do you think if Christianity had power we could not have turned that last Big storm that is now flooding the East Coast?

If we are powerless Spiritually we need to find the problem. The key is believing in Christ as the scriptures have said..and the only way to that is to listen the Spirit of truth that God put into each of us.

bert10

I believe in JESUS. Period. End of story

Thank you for that "lesson" but if you leave out the BEST PART, you have nothing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
They can claim they have overcome the world for the very reason that 1 John 5 clearly states:

THEIR FAITH!

1Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 2By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 4For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I understand the stuff I post is making angry....but Fruits do not lie. There are one way that God allows us to know what is true or not. Fruits are always there to show if we are in the way in words and deeds or just in words alone...Then you must have rivers of living waters flowing out of your belly. The verse below is the RUB and the KEY if we believe on Christ as the Scripture hath said...of if we believe on Christ by traditions or teachings that come from the blind.

John 7:38 - He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

There are other fruits that goes along with this.

bert12

They can claim they have overcome the world for the very reason that 1 John 5 clearly states:

THEIR FAITH!

1Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 2By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 4For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Upvote 0

Philip_B

Bread is Blessed & Broken Wine is Blessed & Poured
Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2016
Swansea, NSW, Australia
Visit site
✟422,355.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Quite simply put the answer is, so that God could win a bet with Satan.
I don't really get that as the point of Job. I don't get the idea of God singing Kenny Rogers songs. What I do get is the need to stand alongside those who suffer without the assumption that they have done wrong, or that God is punishing them. Job tells us that people suffer, and it may not be their fault, and we need to stand along side them. It is not about why Job suffered, it is about how do we respond, and about how we are not to judge.

Job is not about why bad things happen to good people, but about what we do when bad things happen to good people.

Reactions: miknik5
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First I will post the words of Jesus (WOJ) which supersede your understanding of the Scriptures. Also please note this verse used to be written in the prophets. You will not find it today. Imagine how much more the Jews would be condemned if GOD the Father had not allowed the wicked to remove it.

John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Explanation:

The Father is in charge of us as long as we are in the gospel of repentance. That is why if we had not heard and learned of the Father we are not given to Christ for final Purification. The role of Jesus is to sanctify those who have heard and learned of the Father...if we pass...Then Jesus Himself will present us to the Father. In his own time.

Many understand the gospel in part...and they take their little part of the gospel and make it the whole truth. There is the law of Moses, the law of Repentance, and the law of perfection. Taking some teachings that belong to them that are perfect and apply it in the gospel of repentance is spiritual adultery. Today we are also that generation....whom God called degenerate (Anti Life) and adulterous (Physical and Spiritual) The high divorce rate ...is proof that most are living in adulterous marriages.

dan
The another gospel which is not another.
Galatians 1:6-7 - I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Separating the gospel into verses, also fragments the truth. The Restitution of all things prophesied for the end times would not be required if the gospel was intact. For many the gospel of perfection (Grace of God) to fall again into the gospel of repentance was done by Church leaders who did not understand the gospel of perfection....For those stuck in the false gospel that has failed for the last 2000 years of producing another City like Zion, or Salem which came after the flood. Christianity has failed to translate even a small community into heaven. The another gospel: which is not another gospel...is simply the Gospel of repentance versus the gospel of Perfection. The gospel of repentance deals with the tree of knowledge of good and evil and the Gospel of perfection is for the tree of life.

dan
shall we go over all of Galatians then so we can understand in context why Paul spoke to THE BODY with regards to those who were bringing "another gospel' which is a "gospel" glorifying oneself rather than the ONE who died so that we by our lives may glorify HIM

I would like to know how much more "washed" you possibly can make yourself apart from CHRIST' washing us?

And you do know how HE truly washes is correct?

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The heart and the lips (mind) must agree for Belief in Christ be transformed into power. Do you think if Christianity had power we could not have turned that last Big storm that is now flooding the East Coast?

If we are powerless Spiritually we need to find the problem. The key is believing in Christ as the scriptures have said..and the only way to that is to listen the Spirit of truth that God put into each of us.

bert10
Whose SPIRIT did GOD put into those who belong to GOD in Christ and through THE HOLY SPIRIT?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Explanation:

dan
How long are we in the gospel of repentance until we start taking part in the gospel of perfection?

The explanation is because they did not believe in JESUS which is why HE said anyone who learns of the father will come to Me.

Just as the words of JESUS :
No one knows The father but the Son and those to whom The Son chooses to reveal Him

For really it is only through Jesus we have access to The father by ONE SPIRIT

When we believe YHE GOSPEL and the ONLY GOSPEL who baptized us, who breathes into us and says "receive the HOLY SPIRIT

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
what did Jesus mean if any man loves ME my Father will love him and ((((WE))))) will come and make our home with him

What did Jesus mean anyone who comes to ME I will in no wise cast out?

Whst did Jesus mean if you do not believe I am He you shall die in your sins

What did Jesus mean if the Son sets you free you are free

According to your gospel, When can a man come to THE SON

After the Father moves him onto perfection?

But then how was he washed and who washed him since Jesus also said if He does not wash one has no part with HIM

By the way you do understand that Pauls letter to the Galatisns was a letter of discipline reminding them that having begun in the SPIRIT through NO EFFORT of their own, why were they now doing and tasting and touching as if by these things they had received the HOLY SPIRIT?

All because men who shouldn't be teaching were teaching and were offering alternative "gospels"

All who hear the TRUTH of THE GOSPEL...that us THE HIDDEN WISDOM AND POWER OF GOD MADE KNOWN TO MEN :CHRIST AND THE MESSAGE OF THE CROSS and have believed are baptized into CHRIST -and reborn of HIS LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT which is why no man needs to teach another to "know the LORD"

Our work really
(((((IN THE KINGDOM)))))!
Is to REMAIN IN HIM

You can not separate the Son from the Father
You can not separate the Father from the Son

There is no two step process to the Godpel
Having believed we were sealed by GOD and the HOLY SPIRIT is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance which is hidden in CHRIST

that did not come by our perfection

It came by our repentance

The one who makes men Holy and those who are being made Holy are led by transferred out of the kingdom of darkness into the KINGDOM OF LIGHT IN TGE SON and are led by HIS SPIRIT

We are only sanctified by the ONE who sanctified HIMSELF for us provided we REMAIN in HIM and do not go out from HIM

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
another question

Are Jesus commands separate from the father's commands?

After we have obeyed the father's commands we are given to Jesus to obey his commands?

Does this make sense to YOU?

By whose SPIRIT are we being led since you are separating the gospel of repentance from the gospel of "perfection" and have implied after a period (which has to be translated to obedience to The Father) we are given to The Son

And obedience to the Father should be and is translated to doing HIS WILL

Correct?

Do you agree with Jesus and according to the words of Jesus what the Father's will is?

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dan Bert.

If you would like we could begin a bible study of Galatians so that you will understand that no, this isn't a personal opinion to this letter but based on the very truth of what is written by the Spirit to this body of believers who were being influenced by the voices and spirits of others outside the body of believers

Upvote 0