Ohio
✟9,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Political conspiracies, slander, gossip, suspicions and fears are wrong thinking. People accuse and say that Trump did this and Biden did that. They preach fear over economics, jobs and social security as well. They're fghting for control. They teach lust for more and more. They teach greed, envy, covetousness, discontent and complaints. Jesus however said not to worry or fear such worldly things.

Matthew 6:25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 8

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.

2 Timothy 2:4 No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier.

Isaiah 8:11 For the Lord spoke thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying: 12 “Do not say, ‘A conspiracy,’
Concerning all that this people call a conspiracy,
Nor be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.

13 The Lord of hosts, Him you shall hallow;
Let Him be your fear,
And let Him be your dread.
14 He will be as a sanctuary,
But a stone of stumbling and a rock of offense
To both the houses of Israel,
As a trap and a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

15 And many among them shall stumble;
They shall fall and be broken,
Be snared and taken.”
16 Bind up the testimony,
Seal the law among my disciples.
17 And I will wait on the Lord,
Who hides His face from the house of Jacob;
And I will hope in Him.

18 Here am I and the children whom the Lord has given me!
We are for signs and wonders in Israel
From the Lord of hosts,
Who dwells in Mount Zion.

19 And when they say to you, “Seek those who are mediums and wizards, who whisper and mutter,” should not a people seek their God? Should they seek the dead on behalf of the living? 20 To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

21 They will pass through it hard-pressed and hungry; and it shall happen, when they are hungry, that they will be enraged and curse their king and their God, and look upward. 22 Then they will look to the earth, and see trouble and darkness, gloom of anguish; and they will be driven into darkness.

Last edited:

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟9,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 Corinthians 10:6 Now these things became our examples, to the intent that we should not lust after evil things as they also lusted. 7 And do not become idolaters as were some of them. As it is written, “The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.”

10 nor complain, as some of them also complained, and were destroyed by the destroyer.

11 Now all these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages have come.

Titus 3:1 Remind them to be subject to rulers and authorities, to obey, to be ready for every good work, 2 to speak evil of no one, to be peaceable, gentle, showing all humility to all men. 3 For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another. 4 But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, 5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, 6 whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 that having been justified by His grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I want you to affirm constantly, that those who have believed in God should be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable to men.

Avoid Dissension​

9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless. 10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second [a]admonition, 11 knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟256,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-
If you fail to understand this age, is the age of satan and satan has possession of all of the kingdoms of the world.

Political division will continue and probably get worse. Until satan's man (king of the north, man of sin, beast from the sea) comes on the scene. Then satan will then give this person the kingdoms of the world in return for worship.

The earth will have a one world government at this time and this time will be of great distress for the earth and the people of the earth.

For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

The only future time where politics and the problems associated with man rule government. Will cease will be when God brings in The Kingdom of God ruled by Jesus and the nation of Israel. Then the earth will know peace and political division will be silenced.

Until one more time satan will be released from his prison the revolt will be quickly destroyed and satan thrown into the lake of fire.

Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟78,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
People accuse and say that Trump did this and Biden did that.
Soon Jesus well rule and reign for 1,000 years during the Kingdom age. It is plain and clear what a mess man makes out of things.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟78,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I do not know if the 1,000 year reign of Christ is literal or symbolic. But I am sure that it will happen because this is the sabbath when Man will rest from His Works. The Bible talks about the Sabbath a lot and it has been 6,000 from Adam. I do not know how we transfer from one age to the next. People have lots of opinions about that.

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟9,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not know if the 1,000 year reign of Christ is literal or symbolic. But I am sure that it will happen because this is the sabbath when Man will rest from His Works. The Bible talks about the Sabbath a lot and it has been 6,000 from Adam. I do not know how we transfer from one age to the next. People have lots of opinions about that.
Yes. I agree

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟9,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-
If you fail to understand this age, is the age of satan and satan has possession of all of the kingdoms of the world.

Political division will continue and probably get worse. Until satan's man (king of the north, man of sin, beast from the sea) comes on the scene. Then satan will then give this person the kingdoms of the world in return for worship.

The earth will have a one world government at this time and this time will be of great distress for the earth and the people of the earth.

For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

The only future time where politics and the problems associated with man rule government. Will cease will be when God brings in The Kingdom of God ruled by Jesus and the nation of Israel. Then the earth will know peace and political division will be silenced.

Until one more time satan will be released from his prison the revolt will be quickly destroyed and satan thrown into the lake of fire.

Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
I don't expect politics to change but Christians are supposed to evolve

Upvote 0