The 4th comment

Noa

May 20, 2002
central of the Netherlands
Visit site
✟310.00
Faith
Messianic
We all agree, we have to hold on to the 10 comments. The 10 basic rules of the 613 mitswot (laws). How about the 4th comment? G´d told us to take the Sabbath (Saturday). Rome changed it in Sunday. Do we have broken the rule now?

Mine opinion: yes. We have broken the rule very brutally. We have to take the rules literally. So we have to have our resting day in the church at Saturday and not on Sunday. We also take the rule ´do not kill´ literally so why not the 4th comment?

G´d bless you all! :pink:
Noa

Josephus

<b>Co-Founder Christian Forums</b>
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2000
Kerbal Space Center
✟172,843.00
Faith
Messianic
"So we have to have our resting day in the church at Saturday and not on Sunday."

We do not have to have it at any time, especially when one considers all days a "Rest unto the Lord."

And the "do not kill" is wrong. It's actually, "do not murder". Kill in defense is ok. Killing an unprovoked innocent is not.

Baruch haba b'shem Adonai
<><
Josephus

Upvote 0

Noa

May 20, 2002
central of the Netherlands
Visit site
✟310.00
Faith
Messianic
Originally posted by Josephus
&quot;So we have to have our resting day in the church at Saturday and not on Sunday.&quot;

We do not have to have it at any time, especially when one considers all days a &quot;Rest unto the Lord.&quot;

Of course, I agree but I meant the choice between the days G´d picked for us (Saturday) or what the church tells us to rest (Sunday).
So, what is your opinion?

And the &quot;do not kill&quot; is wrong. It's actually, &quot;do not murder&quot;. Kill in defense is ok. Killing an unprovoked innocent is not.
I already explained I’m Dutch and my English is not that good, and I know you understood me well enough. Of course Killing in defence is another thing than to kill for murder. You knew that, because we both know the 10 comments in our own language, so you knew what I meant :p I’m sure of that, so it was no need to tell me the difference. ;)
Baruch haba b'shem Adonai
&lt;&gt;&lt;
Josephus
Amen!

Noa

Upvote 0