Finn88

Sep 30, 2006
✟15,458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi!

I had a m/c about a month ago now. My husband and I decided we didn't want to do anything to stop geting pregnant again straight away, to just wait and see. For the last few days Ive been getting some crampy feelings, not quite like period pain, more like what it was like the last time i was in the first few weeks of pregnancy. No bleeding yet, but a little brown 'spotting'. Of course, it could still just be my body getting back to normal ready for my first a/f since the m/c, but equally it would be quite possible that i did get pregnant again that quickly.

My question is, how soon after a m/c can you test and get an accurate result? Its kinda freakin me out not knowing what's going on inside me!

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I got m/c, wasn't sure about a/f, but that makes sense. I don't see any reason for nitpicking at her abbreviation usage...

I don't know for sure how quickly things get back to normal, but I know from experience you can get pregnant again within 3 months, as my first kid was conceived about that quickly after a miscarriage.

I wish you luck. Try to keep your stress levels down and take your doctor's advice.

Upvote 0

Finn88

Sep 30, 2006
✟15,458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks

Im trying not to stress, but its hard when baby's is all you can think about.

My period came today....trying not to be disapointed and see it as evidence that my body is back to normal now and i can stop worrying about 'ifs' and 'maybeys' . Im ust so desperate to be pregnant again! :(

Finnx

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums