Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
see the link below;

Here is what I know;

please see this link, it is one of many but hard to find.

water vapour varies in the atmosphere from about 2.5 to 5.5%, this gas has a GWP index factor of 300, this number is now almost impossible to find on the internet, you might have to go to a library to confirm, Personally I did confirm.

CO2 on the other hand has a value of 1, water vapour is 300 times more effective in trapping heat then CO2.

some graphs (data) exists that you have never seen in the news before such as;
View attachment 346891
you can find more of these on the internet, co2 is a contributor to global warming but a minor one only,

the gases in our fridges and ac units have a GWP's in the range of 35,000, imagine industrialization in Asia, China, India, since a few years ago, most now have ac's and fridges, i speculate here and did not research this but it might be a factor to consider seriously. it is not CO2 I am certain. I am not the only one to denounce that CO2 is NOT the main factor, thousands of climate scientists think the same, that is is something else than CO2 ( 0.04%) with the lowest GWP of 1!

Blessings.
Since warming of the surface of earth (land, air, water), no matter what cause or combinations of causes, will then lead to that warmer air above the surface always then holding more water than cooler air would hold (and when a given air mass with a lot of water vapor cools, it rains, since the air can no longer hold as much water at a cooler temperature) -- this means any graph that graphs the surface temperature against the amount of water vapor in the air MUST correlate perfectly.

No matter what causes warming, the total water in the air must follow the temperature perfectly.

Just as your graph shows.

Because Earth has open standing -- water, oceans, lakes.

But regarding the GWP of water vapor, the wiki reports: "Water vapour does contribute to anthropogenic global warming, but as the GWP is defined, it is negligible for H2O: an estimate gives a 100-year GWP between -0.001 and 0.0005.[25]"

Water vapor helps retain heat in the atmosphere also, so why is the GWP so low?

As I think of it in analogy: it's anagolous to when someone turns the handle on a motorcycle for more gas to the engine -- as you turn the handle, the engine increases its power output. But the cause of the greater engine power in the analogy isn't really the engine or even the gasoline in the tank, but in our analogy, the overall causation here is from the turn on the handle to put more gas into the engine, analogy wise. In parallel, while water vapor is sorta like the gas in the tank -- it flows into the engine more in response.... so, the water vapor is like a response, even though it also participates in retaining heat.

But this will be something you'll like: more about what water does, how even though it's not the driver, it's still participating:

Some people mistakenly believe water vapor is the main driver of Earth’s current warming. But increased water vapor doesn’t cause global warming. Instead, it’s a consequence of it. Increased water vapor in the atmosphere amplifies the warming caused by other greenhouse gases.

Last edited:
Upvote 0