Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
The Silver and Web Series
Episode 13: The Mysterious Cave

One day, Silver took Sil-Chi outside for a walk. “Are you ready, Sil-Chi?” he asked his friend.

“Chinon!” Sil-Chi replied happily. The two of them began to walk, but it was not long before, in one spot, the ground suddenly crumbled beneath Silver, sending him down into the space below. “Chi!” Sil-Chi cried out. He looked down but could not see any sign of Silver below.

Silver found himself surrounded by a mysterious pink bubble that slowed his descent and landed him gently on the ground. He looked back when he heard a “Mew!” Behind him, a Mew floated in the air in front of the opening to a cave. It turned and went into the cave, and Silver followed it. It stopped at a corner, turned to Silver, and motioned toward another room to the side. “Mew!” Follow me!

Where is it leading me? Silver wondered as he ran after Mew.

In the huge room, Mew stopped in front of a bush and looked back. “Mew Mew!” It’s behind this bush!

When Silver took a look over the bush, he gasped. There, in front of the bush, a creature with pale yellow fur, large brown eyes, pointy curved ears, white fur on its belly, and a fluffy tail with four yellow orbs on its tips sat by a pool of water. It was a rare Pokemon called a Nellaby. It was petting a Neutral Chao while a Neutral Chaos Chao sat by the water, a Hero Chaos Chao and a Dark Chaos Chao swan in the pool, and a Hero Chao, a Dark Chao, and another Mew played in the air above. It was a beautiful sight.

The Mew that had led Silver into the cave floated over to Nellaby. “Mew!” it called out. Nellaby!

Nellaby stood up and, when she saw Silver, came over to him and bowed politely. “I am very pleased to meet you. I’m Nellaby.” Then she looked at Silver. “There’s actually a reason why you’re here and why you’re finding the Magic Jewels. You are finding them for an important event that will happen soon…but you’ll have to wait and see what it is.”

Silver was puzzled by Nellaby’s words. An important event? What kind of event would it be, and how did Nellaby know that it would happen?

Nellaby went over to a small chest on the ground and opened it, taking out a yellow jewel. She placed it in Silver’s hand. “Here. Take this Magic Jewel.”

“Are you sure you don’t need it?” Silver asked.

“Yes. It only came here to find you!” Nellaby replied with a smile.

“Thank you. I’ll keep it safe,” Silver said. Then he turned toward the room’s entrance and looked back at his new friends. “Well, I’d better leave now. I have a friend waiting for me.” So he left the cave, saying goodbye to the others. Nellaby, the two Mews, and the six Chao followed him to the cave’s entrance and waved goodbye.

Meanwhile, Sil-Chi looked down at the ground with tears in his eyes, wondering if Silver was all right. Then, he heard a familiar voice call out his name. He turned quickly to see Silver floating up to the ledge with his third Magic Jewel using his psychic power. “Chinon!” the Chinon exclaimed and hugged his friend with joy.

When the two of them had returned home, Silver held his three Magic Jewels in his arms and looked down at them. “Well, it looks like we have three Magic Jewels now,” he told Sil-Chi, “Maybe someday we’ll have all of them!”

(from May 7-8, 2010)

Nellaby is a Pokemon I made up. It is a rare Pokemon but not Legendary. It normally isn't supposed to be able to speak so the one in this story must be unique. Nellaby is pronounced nel-uh-bee.

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟162,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Episode 14: Chinon Garden

One day, Silver and Sil-Chi were spending some time enjoying the outdoors when Silver noticed a tall entrance nearby. It was white and adorned with flowers and a sign on its top read “The Chinon Garden - Welcome!” Beside the entrance were a trash can and a sign that read “Please, no littering!”

Silver ran over to the entrance. “Sil-Chi, look at this!” he called out.

“Chinon!” Sil-Chi said, excited to see a place for Chinons.

The two of them went into the entrance and found an older man sitting on one of the steps in front of his house with a Fluffy Chinon. This Chinon looked similar to Eevee, with a white cloud shape floating behind its head and small white cloud-shaped wings. “Hi, I’m the owner of the Chinon Garden, and this is my pet Fluffy Chinon, Fluff,” the man said, “Who are you?”

“I’m Silver, and this is my Silver Chinon friend Sil-Chi,” Silver replied.

“Well, I hope you have a good time here.”

A short time later, Silver told Sil-Chi, “Let’s look around.”

Just then, a voice called out, “Chinon!” It was Fluff, who was running towards Silver and Web carrying an orange jewel. She stopped in front of Silver and held out the jewel.

“A Magic Jewel!” Silver said, “But…why do you want us to have it?”

“Chinon Chinon Chi,” Fluff explained. We don’t have any use for it and we felt that you’ll need it.

“Well, okay. Thanks!” Silver took the jewel from Fluff.

Later, after spending some time at the Chinon Garden enjoying the sights, Silver saw that the sun was starting to set; it was time to go leave. He said goodbye to the man and waved as he walked away. “Thanks for coming! Bye!” the man replied as he waved.

Sil-Chi was still having fun playing with Fluff when Silver called out, “Sil-Chi! It’s time to go home!”

Sil-Chi looked back to see Silver standing in the distance, waving his arm to get his attention. He started to run to Silver, but then stopped and looked back at the Chinon Garden, a bit sad to leave his new friends. But he saw both of them waving goodbye and smiled. “Chi!” Then Silver and he walked away from the Chinon Garden, looking back at times and waving until they could not see it anymore. With their fourth Magic Jewel, they headed for home.

(from May 14-19, 2010)

The Fluffy Chinon is another type of Character Chinon. It resembles Fluffy, an Eevee who is Sonic's pet in my stories.

I actually got a new favorite character and started losing interest in this series in the middle of this episode, but I finished it anyway.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟162,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Episode 15: Something is Coming

Silver watched as a beautiful sunset showed in the sky one evening. “Isn’t it a beautiful sunset?” he asked his friend Sil-Chi, who came over beside him.

“Chinon!” Sil-Chi agreed. He smiled, happy to see the lovely display of colors in the sky. But then, suddenly, he was enveloped in darkness and closed his eyes. When he opened them again, he found that he could see nothing but darkness.

“Sil-Chi!” an unfamiliar menacing voice called out, “Your future is small, I know your fate. You are in great danger, and so is Silver. There’s nothing you can do. Hahaha!”

At these ominous words and strange surroundings, Sil-Chi began to panic. No! How…? he attempted to run, to get anywhere besides this place of a frightening darkness and voice, It’s not possible! It can’t happen! This can’t be true!

“Nothing you can do!” the voice shouted, “Hahahaha!” Then, Sil-Chi found himself surrounded in a purple light, and the darkness vanished. What had just happened had been a vision. Now Sil-Chi was back on the grass beside Silver but frozen with terror, the terrible voice and its message still echoing in his head.

Silver, noticing Sil-Chi lying on the ground stricken with fear, was worried about him. “Sil-Chi! What’s wrong?” he asked. He ran into the house and came back a few minutes later with Sil-Chi’s bowl filled with water. “Here, this should help,” he said, setting the bowl in front of his friend. Sil-Chi managed to smile and began to drink the water, calming down a bit. “How do you feel now?” Silver asked.

“Chinon!” Sil-Chi replied, now calmer again. Much better!

After Sil-Chi finished his water, Silver and he looked up at the sky, seeing that now it was dark and filled with stars. “Look at all the stars. It’s later than I thought!” Silver said. Then he saw a flash of light falling from the sky. “That one’s falling!” However, when the falling object came nearer to the ground, it was clear that it was not a star but a glittering red jewel. “It’s a Magic Jewel!” Silver said, picking up his fifth Magic Jewel once it reached the ground, “Now we have five Magic Jewels and we only need one more!”

In a mysterious place an evil creature was lurking, speaking to himself in the same voice that Sil-Chi had heard. “Haha! They don’t know what’s coming!”

(from May 22-23, 2010)

When I made this episode I actually already had a new favorite character and had lost interest in this series, but I made this one anyway. After that I took a long break from the series because I had other favorite characters, but now that Silver is my favorite character again I'm finally continuing!

This is the last of the old episodes, so up next will be the new ones which should be better!

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟162,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Episode 16: Mystery’s Maze

The day after finding their fifth Magic Jewel, Silver, Web, and Sil-Chi came outside to enjoy the nice weather. “Wow, what a beautiful day!” Web said, “Look at that clear blue sky!” But just then, darkness filled the sky. “Huh? Maybe I shouldn’t have said so much…”

The darkness soon surrounded the three of them and their surroundings changed. “What’s going on? Where are we?” Silver said as they appeared to be in another place. The dark background changed into one filled with colorful paths.

“Hahahaha!” a familiar menacing voice laughed evilly. Silver, Web, and Sil-Chi quickly turned to see the same black creature that had caused trouble for Silver one time in the Events. “I am Mystery, the greatest of all creatures! If you want to find me, you’ll have to get through my maze. I warn you, though-you’ll never beat me!” Then he disappeared.

“That was the same creature I saw in my dream back at the Events! So he’s behind this!” Silver ran ahead, “Come on!”

Web followed him, but Sil-Chi stood behind for a moment, recognizing Mystery’s voice as the same one he had heard in his unsettling vision the night before. I’ve got to pull myself together! he thought. Gathering his courage, he ran after his friends.

Before they had gone far on the path, a hole suddenly opened up in the ground beneath Web. “AAH!” he shouted, but before he could fall far, he began to glow and floated up.

Silver’s psychic power brought Web out of the hole and onto his hand. “We’d better be careful,” he told the spider, “More traps like that could be ahead.”

The three of them continued on along the path until a wall of spikes appeared in front of them. Silver, nearly running right into them, gasped and backed away. “Looks like this place is really dangerous!”

“Silver, follow the pink light!” a familiar gentle voice said, “It will lead you to Mystery!”

Silver looked up at where the voice had come from but saw no one there. “That sounded like Miracle!” The three friends could see a pink light shining along one path ahead, so they followed it. Arrows of darkness aimed at them from above, but they were able to avoid all of them. When some more arrows came straight for them, Silver used his psychic powers to send them in the opposite direction.

“I’m surprised you’ve made it this far,” came Mystery’s voice, “Can you survive this?” Three fireballs flew at them; Silver ducked, Web moved to the side, and Sil-Chi jumped to evade them.

“Look out!” Silver exclaimed when another huge fireball shot forward. He dove at Web and Sil-Chi, pushing them out of the way. Then, carrying both of them in his arms, he floated ahead, dodging the fireballs as they came.

Finally, Mystery reappeared. “So, you’ve completed my maze…you are persistent creatures. Still, this is the end of the line for you! Time to finish you off!” With him using his dark powers and Silver using his psychic powers, the two of them moved forward in the air, ready to charge, as Web and Sil-Chi watched.

Will Silver, Web, and Sil-Chi be able to defeat Mystery? Find out in episode 17!

(from April 4-7, 2019)

Mystery first appeared in episode 2.

Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟162,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Episode 17: Fight to the Finish!

After completing Mystery’s maze, Silver, Web, and Sil-Chi were ready to fight him. Silver and Mystery, each of them using his powers, charged at one another. But when they collided, Mystery’s power was greater than Silver’s, sending the hedgehog to the ground. He tried using his psychic power on Mystery, but the villain was able to break out of it. “What?!” Silver exclaimed.

“Haha! Your powers are no match for mine!” Mystery said. Web sent a spiderweb at him, wrapping him up and limiting his movements. “Hey!” Mystery tried to free himself but it was no use.

“Now’s our chance, Sil-Chi!” Silver told his Chinon friend, “Maybe if we use our psychic powers together…communication!” The two of them combined their powers, sending a powerful beam at Mystery.

“Argh!” the beam struck Mystery but also freed him from the spiderwebs wrapped around him. “You puny little weaklings really think you can beat me?” he got up and began to charge at Web, “Take this!”

“Not so fast!” Silver ran in front of Web and caught Mystery, stopping him, while Web ran away. However, even though he combined his psychic power and muscle power to hold Mystery back with all his strength, he still struggled beneath the villain’s weight and power. Soon, Mystery used his powers on Silver, knocking him to the ground. Then, Sil-Chi ran in front of Silver. “Sil-Chi!” Silver said. He gasped when Sil-Chi suddenly became surrounded in yellow light.

When the light faded, Sil-Chi’s appearance had changed. His fur had turned pale yellow, the fur around his neck and chest had turned yellow, and his eyes had turned red. The two quills on the back of his head curved upward, his wings were orange and curved upward, and the shape behind his head was even more spiky and turquoise with tan in the center. He had a light blue circular symbol on his forehead and a long tail that glowed white and turquoise at the tip. “Chinon!!” he let out a battle cry while his body became surrounded in blue light.

“All right! Sil-Chi’s become a Super Silver Chinon!” Silver said.

The now more powerful Sil-Chi fired a large beam at Mystery and then smacked him with his long tail. But Mystery was not ready to give up yet. A mysterious dark red light came from his paw as he charged up power. Sil-Chi also charged up power, ready to attack. But before he could attack, the dark red light rapidly grew until it caused a huge blast around Sil-Chi. “Chinon!!” he cried out as the blast sent him flying.

Silver shaded his eyes from the bright light caused by Mystery’s attack. “Sil-Chi!!” he shouted.

“Silver, use this!” came Miracle’s voice just then, and a blue jewel fell from above, landing in Silver’s hands.

Silver looked down at the jewel he held. “The sixth Magic Jewel! Now I have them all! What was the phrase I read in that Capian book again?” he closed his eyes, trying to remember, “…Right! Magic Jewels, unite! Fill my heart with your power!” The six Magic Jewels Silver had collected surrounded him, glowing while they spun around him. Then they glowed very brightly, transforming him into Super Silver. Now his fur was pale yellow, the fur around his neck and chest was yellow, his eyes were red, the two quills on the back of his head curved upward, and his body was surrounded by yellow light.

Super Silver charged at Mystery with new power. “I’ll show you not to mess with us!” He collided with Mystery, sending him to the ground.

“I won’t give up that easily!” Mystery got up and charged again, and so did Silver. The two of them collided, but in his Super form Silver was able to overpower Mystery. “No!!!” the villain yelled as he fell back and vanished, defeated. Silver slowly went back to the ground and turned back to normal; the Magic Jewels reappeared, no longer glowing, and Mystery’s maze disappeared, making the normal grass and sky visible again.

Silver noticed Sil-Chi lying on the ground with Web standing by him and rushed to his side. “Sil-Chi! Are you okay, buddy?” he asked with concern.

Sil-Chi’s tail glow was growing dimmer, but he weakly lifted his head and opened his eyes. “Chi…Chi…Chinon…Chi.” Silver…Web…we did it…together. Sadly, Mystery’s mysterious attack had been immensely powerful and had dealt a fatal blow with one hit. Sil-Chi’s head dropped and his eyes closed again, and as his tail glow faded completely, he breathed his last. Then, he was surrounded by a grey light.

“Sil-Chi, no!” Silver cried out, but when the light faded, Sil-Chi was gone, “He’s gone…” Tears welled up in both Silver and Web’s eyes.

Miracle appeared beside them. “I’m sorry I could not help you much, but Mystery’s power prevented me from entering his maze,” she explained. Silver held the blue Magic Jewel while Web and he looked down at it, tears falling from their eyes. Miracle looked at them sadly. “Sil-Chi was a very brave fighter. He sacrificed himself to protect his friends and stop Mystery.” She picked up Web with one arm and put her other arm around Silver in an attempt to comfort them. “But he is not gone forever. He will live on in our hearts and memories.” Even in their grief and sorrow, the three of them knew that Sil-Chi, the brave fighter, would remain with them forever.

(from April 12-14, 2019)

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟162,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Episode 18: Saving Capia!

The battle with Mystery had ended and he had been defeated…sadly, the battle had also cost Sil-Chi his life. Silver stood outside his house, staring down at the blue Magic Jewel in his hand while tears fell from his eyes. The other five Magic Jewels lay around him and all six of them were dim, their power drained in the battle. “I can’t believe Sil-Chi is gone…but he would want me to continue without him,” Silver missed his friend, but he knew life must go on. “I have to move on!” he declared, gathering his courage.

“Silver!” a familiar voice called out. It was Tails, rushing toward Silver as fast as he could; he was obviously in a hurry about something. He stopped and looked at the six Magic Jewels with surprise. “You’ve found all six Magic Jewels?”

“Yes…what’s wrong?”

“Capia needs those jewels to exist and is in trouble! We have to take them back to where they belong!”

“Okay, let’s go!” Silver answered. He picked up two of the other Magic Jewels while Tails picked up the three remaining ones, and both of them ran to the Forest of Wonders.

“Here we are!” Tails announced after Silver and he arrived in Capia from the portal, “We’d better hide the Magic Jewels so no one sees us carrying them.” Silver and he hid the jewels from sight.

Tails and Silver looked up when they saw something flying in the sky. It was a large, unusual creature with the head of a dragon, the body of a lion, the legs of a horse, the tail of a fox, and wings on its back. “What’s that?” Silver asked.

“A Dracora!” Tails answered, “We need to stay away from it or it might sense the Magic Jewels with us!”

However, the Dracora had already noticed them and flew at them, growling. “Too late!” Silver said as Tails and he started to run. But Dracora was faster and was able to catch them. It charged at them, sending Silver flying over its head. “Whoa!” he said.

“Silver!” Tails said, and Dracora charged at him too, but then he found himself sitting on its back behind Silver. “Huh?” When Dracora stopped and let Tails and Silver off its back, they were in front of a huge, elegant building. Both of them had been there before and recognized it. “The Capian Palace!” Tails said.

The two of them walked inside the palace as its front door was open, but as soon as they were inside it closed on them, and they found three spears pointed at them. “Stop, thieves!” Three red dog-like creatures with horns on their foreheads, cream on their faces, bellies, and paws, and yellow triangular markings on their foreheads stood across from them, each holding a spear. “Don’t make a move!” they growled, “We know you have the Magic Jewels! We can feel their power!”

“Guards, lower your weapons!” a voice commanded. It was the queen of Capia, followed by the king.

“King! Queen!” the three dog-like creatures exclaimed as they looked back. They obeyed the queen’s command, lowered their spears, and moved aside for her.

The queen smiled and walked up to Tails and Silver, who were glad to see her. “Tails! Silver! How good to see you again! Let us go to the Magic Altar and return the jewels.” She could also feel that the two of them had the Magic Jewels, but she had met them before and knew that they would not have ill intentions.

Tails, Silver, and the king and queen left the Capian Palace and went into a field where the Magic Altar lay. It looked like a somewhat large grey square stone with mysterious light blue markings on the front and back and six small openings for the Magic Jewels. Right now, standing in front of it was Lelenar, who was anxious about Capia’s current state without its Magic Jewels. “Lelenar?” the queen said.

Lelenar looked back, recognizing the voice. “King! Queen!” Then, at that moment, the ground began to shake as if in an earthquake. “AAH!” Lelenar shouted.

Tails and Silver tried to keep their balance. “Capia is beginning to fall!” the king told them, “Quickly, place the Magic Jewels on the altar!” So the two of them rushed over to the Magic Altar, took out the six Magic Jewels, and placed one in each opening. As soon as this was done, the jewels began to glow again and the shaking ceased.

Lelenar breathed a sigh of relief and walked over to Tails and Silver. “Phew, Capia should be all right now. Thank you, Tails and…um…”

“Silver,” Silver finished.

“Ah, and Silver. Pleased to meet you. Tell me, how did you two find all of the Magic Jewels?”

So Silver told Lelenar and the king and queen all about how he had found all six Magic Jewels and what he had done with them. “…So after Tails gave me my first Magic Jewel, the rest of them came to me or were given to me. I then used their power to defeat Mystery.”

“It’s just as the leader of Capia, Capen, suspected,” Lelenar told him, “The Magic Jewels sensed that you would need their power and had a good heart…so they revealed themselves to you.”

Meanwhile, Lenarok and the evil Calata were in Lenarok’s hideout. “I can’t believe Mystery lost again! That Silver is more powerful than I expected!” Lenarok growled.

“What are we going to do?” Calata asked.

Lenarok looked over at Mystery, who was suspended in liquid while unconscious again. “We’ll just have to let him sleep for a while. Maybe then he’ll be even stronger.”

Lelenar and the king and queen took Silver and Tails to where the portal had appeared. “Now that Capia is peaceful again, it’s time for us to go home,” Tails said. Then Silver and he jumped into the portal while everyone said goodbye.

After the portal disappeared, Lelenar frowned and thought back on what Silver had said about how he had used the Magic Jewels. So Mystery is out doing his evil deeds… she thought.

(from April 17-20, 2019)

Silver already knows the king and queen and the Capian Palace from when he went to Capia in episode 9. Tails already knows them (as well as Lelenar) because he went to Capia in some of my old stories from other series.

I actually made Dracora way back in 2007, but I never gave it a name until this story! It's pronounced drah-kor-uh.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟162,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Episode 19: After Sorrow Comes Joy

One beautiful day, Silvy the Silver Chinon was walking about cheerfully, enjoying the sights. Nearby, Silver and Web were looking at the colorful flowers growing near Silver’s house. Web caught sight of Silvy and said, “Silver, look who it is!”

When Silver looked over and saw Silvy, he waved and called out, “Hey, Silvy!”

“Chinon!” Silvy smiled and ran over to him.

“Long time no see! How have you been?” Silver asked Silvy.

“Chi!” Silvy replied, and then she looked around. “Chi Chi?” Where’s Sil-Chi?

Silver looked down sadly. “I’m sorry, Silvy…he…he lost his life during our last battle.”

“Chinon?!” Silvy exclaimed with tears in her eyes, devastated at the news. She hugged Silver and began to cry.

He hugged her back. “It’s okay. He is still with us in spirit,” he attempted to comfort her. Then, Silvy suddenly fell to her knees weakly. “Silvy, are you all right? Maybe we should see the Creature doctor…”

Silver and Web took Silvy to the same Creature doctor who had helped Calata before. After examining her, he came into the waiting room with her, smiling. “I have good news! Not only is Silvy healthy, she will also give birth to four baby Chinons, very soon!” That explained why Silvy appeared to have gained weight.

Silver and Web were excited to hear this. “Really?!” Silver said, “Hear that, Silvy? You’re going to be a mother!”

“Chinon!!” Silvy was so happy she performed a little dance.

That night, Silver let Silvy stay at his house so she could give birth in a safe place. He let her sleep in the pet bed Sil-Chi had used and put out bowls of food and water for her. “Here you go, Silvy-a nice, comfortable place to have your babies,” he said. He petted Silvy’s head. “How do you like it?”

“Chinon!” Silvy liked it.

The next morning, Silver woke up when Web jumped on top of him. “Silver, wake up!” he said excitedly, “Silvy’s babies are born!”

“All right!” Silver jumped out of bed and hurried after Web. When the two of them came to Silvy’s bed, they found her lying there with four tiny newborn Chinons beside her. The babies were blue with yellow on their faces and bellies, white on their tail tips, tiny pink wings, and round yellow and turquoise shapes behind their heads. They had very little fur and their eyes were shut. Silvy licked one of them tenderly. “Congratulations, Silvy!” Silver told the proud new mother.

A week passed, and the baby Chinons grew and began to play. Now it was time for them to have their first checkup. Afterwards, the Creature doctor set the four little Chinons on a table. “Four healthy Chinons-two males and two females!” he announced while setting down the last one. By now the Chinons’ fur was growing so they had some green fur on their heads, and their dark blue eyes had opened.

The last Chinon, after being placed on the table, moved in front of the others and looked at Silver, holding out its arms. “Huh?” he was unsure what it wanted. Then, it jumped into his arms and began to lick him. “Hey!” he smiled.

The doctor also smiled. “That female appears to like you a lot!”

As time passed, the young Chinons continued to grow and learn. One particular Chinon continued to be close to Silver! Eventually, it was time to find a new home for them. Silver held the female Chinon who had formed a bond with him already in his arms and looked down at her. “Chinon, since you have already chosen me, I’d like to keep you,” he told her, “But I need to find a new home for your mother, brothers, and sister.” He gently placed her in the pet bed and went over to the door with Silvy and the other three babies, who looked back and waved. “I’ll be right back, okay? Keep an eye on Chinon while I’m gone, Web!”

After Silver closed the door, Chinon jumped out of the bed and ran over to the door. “Chinon!” she cried out. She stared at the door for a moment and then began to cry, missing Silver already. “Chi!!”

Web tried to cheer Chinon up. “Don’t cry, Chinon! Um…watch this!” he sent a spiderweb at the ceiling and hung from it, moving himself up and down like a yo-yo. Chinon quieted and looked at him but then began to cry again. “Oh boy, this is going to be a long wait…”

Later, the door finally opened again and Silver came inside. “Web! Chinon! I’m back!” he said. Both Web and Chinon were glad to see him, especially Chinon. She joyfully leapt into his arms and licked him, the shape behind her head becoming a heart. “Hey, cut it out!” Silver laughed.

“I’m glad you’re back! Chinon was crying for you the whole time!” Web looked up at Chinon, who now sighed contentedly in Silver’s arms, resting her head against his neck and chest fur.

“Oh…I guess I shouldn’t have left without her so soon. Next time I’ll let her come along,” Silver replied, “But, I did find a home for Silvy and the other babies. They decided to stay at the Chinon Garden, where the owner will care for them along with the other Chinons there. And now we have a new friend too!”

(from April 24-25, 2019)

Silvy first appeared in episode 11.

Yes, this is where Silver's pet Chinon debuts. :) Stay tuned for more Chinon cuteness!

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟162,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Episode 20: Chinon-Raising

One day, Silver discovered that his new pet Chinon had climbed a tree and was eagerly reaching for a fruit hanging on a higher branch. “Be careful, Chinon!” he warned. Knowing that she might fall and hurt herself that way, he used his psychic power. Chinon began to glow and then was taken down from the tree into Silver’s arms. Not knowing what was happening to her, she cried in fear. “Hey, don’t be scared,” Silver said gently, “That was just me. I can move things with my mind, like this!” He used his powers to remove the fruit from its place and give it to Chinon, who grabbed it cheerfully and took a bite. “Don’t you think that will come in handy?” he said.

Suddenly, Silver felt a raindrop land on his forehead. He turned and walked away as more drops of rain began to fall. “Looks like it’s starting to rain,” he said, “Let’s go inside.”

Once inside, Chinon relaxed in her owner’s arms and yawned. He sat down in a chair and held her close to him; she nestled her head in the fur around his neck and chest. Silver’s soft, warm fur reminded Chinon of her mother’s, and the sound of his heartbeat lulled her to sleep.

Later, Silver opened his eyes. “Huh? Did I fall asleep?” he said to himself. He looked down at his now empty arms. “Where’s Chinon?” He got up and headed to the kitchen, where he found Chinon sitting at the edge of the sink, watching the running water. “Chinon, the sink isn’t for you to play in!” he picked her up, “If you want some water, let me know instead.” He set his pet on the floor and used his powers to get her bowl out and fill it with water, as well as a glass for himself.

Web walked into the kitchen while Silver and Chinon were drinking their water, and rain continued to fall lightly outside. “How is the Chinon-raising going?” he asked.

Silver set down his empty glass. “It’s a lot of work, but I know it will be worth it.”

“I wish I could be more helpful, but I’m too small,” Web said sadly. He jumped onto a counter where a bowl of strawberries and blueberries sat and took a blueberry to eat.

“Oh, that’s okay. Still, I wonder if the man at the Chinon Garden could give me some tips about Chinons…” His hedgehog friend came over and bit into a strawberry.

Finishing his first blueberry, Web reached for another. “Good idea! After all, we’ve never cared for a Baby Chinon before.”

When Silver arrived at the Chinon Garden, his Chinon was on his shoulder, rubbing her head against his face affectionately. The man who owned the Chinon Garden and Fluff the Fluffy Chinon greeted them. “Your new Chinon really likes you!” the man smiled.

“So I’ve noticed. She’s been close to me from the moment she first saw me. I wonder why?”

The man thought for a moment. “Hmm…it could be some kind of biological connection, or it could just be that she likes your character. Either way, you’re very lucky. A Chinon makes a great friend.”

Silver and Chinon looked at one another and then the former placed the latter on the ground, where she began to play with Fluff. “You’re right. By the way, I was wondering if you had any tips on Baby Chinons…well, since I haven’t exactly raised one before. Her constant playfulness and curiosity wear me out!”

Fluff chased Chinon for a minute and then the two of them tumbled playfully in the grass. “Haha,” the man laughed, “well Baby Chinons can be quite a handful. Just be gentle and patient with her for now and train her well. Her antics should tone down some once she changes forms. Speaking of forms, Chinon can become one of fifteen different forms depending on how you care for her. There are Normal, Light, and Dark forms, each having a Swim, Fly, Run, Power, and Stamina form. By the way, how is Sil-Chi doing?”

Silver looked sad. “He passed away in a recent battle…” Hearing this, Fluff stopped playing and raced over to her owner. “He was Chinon’s father. It’s too bad she’ll never know him.” As he said this, he did not know that Chinon was just close enough to hear and looked back at him.

“Oh, I’m sorry…” the man said sorrowfully as Fluff came over to him, sad about the bad news. He knelt down and petted her head.

“It’s okay…well, thanks for your help,” Silver turned to leave, and Chinon ran away with tears in her eyes.

She stopped by a pond and began to cry. My father…I will never know him? she thought.

Silver saw Chinon run away and came over to her, kneeling down and hugging her comfortingly. “Sil-Chi was very brave and kind; I miss him too,” he said softly, “But, he will always be in our hearts.” Then he caught sight of something in the sky, which was now turning orange from the setting sun. “Hey, look up there!” Chinon and he both looked up. There in the sky was an oddly-shaped cloud which bore the shape of a Silver Chinon! “That cloud looks like Sil-Chi! See? He’ll never leave your side.”

“Chinon!” Chinon said, waving at the cloud, and Silver and she cheered up.

Silver gently took Chinon in his arms and got up. “Come on, let’s go home.” He walked away from the Chinon Garden toward his house.

That night, Silver placed Chinon in her bed before getting into his bed. “Goodnight, Chinon!” he said.

“Chi!” Chinon replied. However, she did not want to sleep in a pet bed. Once Silver closed his eyes, she jumped up onto his bed and lay down with her head in his fur.

Silver opened his eyes. “Do I look like a pet bed to you? Go sleep in your bed.” Chinon’s eyes grew large and sparkly and the round shape behind her head became a swirl; she gave him her saddest look, which she knew would melt his heart. “Oh, all right, but sooner or later you’ll have to sleep in your bed.” Chinon sighed contentedly and lowered her head into his fur again. There was nowhere she would rather be right now than right here with her owner.

(from May 1-3, 2019)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟146,130.00
Faith
Christian
If CF Singles was a​

885_Sherlock_Holmes.title.jpg

Mystery

Part 1​

It is the year 1889. @Rene Loup, who goes by several aliases including Wayholka, is using the alias Sherlock Holmes, and his companion @MehGuy who goes by the alias Dr. Watson, are in a horse drawn carriage heading to Singleville Hall, in the moors.

Miss @Multifavs Singleville, the current resident of Singleville Hall claims the manor is being haunted by a "Stinkin' ghost." She claims that a glowing apparition that leaves a foul smell is haunting the manor. Rene, of course believes there is a much more rational explanation.
They arrive at Singlesville Hall. They get out of the carriage and the bearded coachman says goodbye in a raspy voice.

Rene Loup is tall and lean, while Mehguy is short and skinny. Rene wears a deerstalker hat and an inverness coat, Mehguy wears a bowler hat, a coat and a moustach. They walk up to the front door and knock with the old fashioned door knocker attached to the door. A young maid opens the door. As soon as they enter the hall a foul stench hits them like a steam train. Mehguy's ghost nearly comes out of his body. Rene, who has the sense of smell of a wolf seems unaffected by it. He sniffs the air. "Interesting." He says.

Ms Multifavs arrives and introduces herself. "I am so glad to see you both. Would you like some tea?" But Rene ignores her and asks who else is living in the manor.
Rene often misses social cues and it's usually up to Mehguy to diffuse the awkward situation. Most people think Rene is anti-social but in the future it will be called high functioning autism.
"No thank you Miss Multifavs." Mehguy says politely.

Miss Multifavs introduces the female maid, the male gardener and the male chef. They are the only other people who live in the house. The chef claims he was the first to sense the smell and see the spectre. The gardener claims he has never seen or heard the ghost. The maid says she's seen the ghost only once, near the laundry room.

Rene inspects the whole house with his magnifying glass then requests that he and Mehguy can stay the night. Miss Multifavs agrees. That night Rene and Mehguy sit in a room by candlelight, talking about the case. Mehguy is the closest thing Rene has to a friend.

"We have three suspects." Mehguy says.
"Four." Rene corrects Mehguy.
"You think Miss Multifavs would do this to her own home? Why?"
"Watson, what have I told you before? When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

While they are talking, a spine chilling howl fills the manor. They run to the edge of the balcony and see a glowing white figure gliding across the main hall. Rene notices the spectre has no recognizable features, just the basic shape of a human. They both run down the stairs and chase after the ghost across the hall.
They hear a door slam in the distance. Rene follows the scent of the ghost like a wolf. He follows it to a locked wine cellar door. Rene and Mehguy quickly knock the door down and run down the steps to where all the wine is kept. It is dark and dry inside the cellar. Rene and Mehguy can see rows of wine bottles stacked in racks.

There is complete silence, then suddenly a bottle of wine comes flying out out of the darkness at Rene. Rene manages to duck just in time. The bottle smashes on the floor. The bottle is empty. More bottles come flying at Rene and Mehguy but they dodge them all. Every single one is empty.

They hear a rustling sound nearby. They run towards the sound and find a small open window that leads to the rose bed garden outside. Rene deduces that this is where the "ghost" exited. Rene and Mehguy climb out the window. As Rene is climbing out the window and crawling on the ground he feels something sharp and metallic sticking out of the ground scratch him.
He pulls himself up and inspects the ground. He does some digging and pulls out an empty opened can. In the moonlight Rene can see it is a can of beef. The "ghost" is long gone.

Early the next morning when the maid is about to do the laundry, Rene asks her to stop and bring everyone into the laundry room. There are four baskets of laundry on the floor. Rene walks around inspecting the four baskets and then stops at the chef's basket. Rene pulls out a bed sheet and inspects it carefully. He discovers two eye holes cut into the cloth. Rene then rubs the sheet and shows them powder on his hand.

"Phosphorus, to make the sheets glow."
"How did you know?!" Ms Multifavs asks.

"Elementary." Rene replies. "Last night we heard the cellar door slam. It was then that I deduced that your ghost was very much human. Ghosts have no need of using doors. When I first entered the manor I smelt the distinct smell of beef. Last night I found empty cans of beef used to make beef wellington, buried in the garden. Naturally this would implicate the gardener, but a gardener would have done a much better job of burying those cans.
We also had bottles of wine thrown at us. All empty. Only you Miss Multifavs and the chef would know which bottles would be empty. And since I blocked Miss Multifavs' bedroom door and locked her window to eliminate one suspect-"

"You What?!!" Miss Multifavs shouts.

Rene ignores her and pulls out a cushion out of the basket. "The smell of beef wellingtons from where you've been farting." Rene turns down the lights. They see a small glowing patch on the chef's pants. "A stain of phosphorus from where you've been smearing." Rene turns the lights back on and points at the chef's shoes. "A smudge of dirt from where you've been crawling."

The chef admits to everything. He says he did it because he was next in line to inherit the manor if Multifavs left. He is fired by Multifavs and Rene and Mehguy return to London.

This is where we get the phrase, who denied it, supplied it (also known as Who smelt it , delt it. Who sensed it, dispensed it. Who rejected it, ejected it).

Back in London, Rene and Mehguy return to their residence, 221b Baker Street. The apartment is a mess. There are papers and science experiments everywhere. Mehguy hates it but Rene loves it. In fact every time they go out on long trips he misses it.

Several weeks go by without a new case. Rene is easily bored and gets irritated if his mind isn't mentally stimulated. He is also addicted to a new drink called Coca-Cola. Mehguy once found him lying on the floor with an empty bottle of Coke by his side.

Then one day Mrs Hudson, the landlady introduces a young lady. The lady says her name is Mary Morstan (probably an alias). She has black hair, pale skin and huge brown eyes. Mehguy is instantly attracted.

Mary takes a seat and tells Rene and Mehguy about her father Captain Arthur Morstan. She tells him that her father went missing ten years ago after he arranged to meet her at a hotel after he had return from India. She said her father had good news about some treasure. She went to the hotel but he never showed.
Then just yesterday she recieved a letter in in the mail along with a valuable giant pearl. The letter says they know what happened to her father and that they would like to meet her. The letter also says she can bring two people who aren't police, with her.

Rene tells Mary he will take the case, but first he has to do a little research. So Mary agrees to return in the evening.
Rene looks through that weeks newspapers and finds the name of a man called John Sholto in the obituaries. It says he had served alongside Mary's father Captain Morstan as a prison guard in India. He died a few days before Mary recieved the letter with the pearl. Rene doesn't think this is a coincidence.

That evening Mary returns to 221b and She, Rene and Mehguy hail a coach.
"Evening" The bearded coachman says to them in a raspy voice as they get in the coach.
She hands Rene a folded piece of paper. "I forgot to show you this before. This was found in my father's luggage." Rene unfolds the piece of paper. It is a map of a house with an small X marked on one of the rooms.

Rene inspects the piece of paper. "From the paper I deduce that it was not made in the United Kingdom. From the penmanship and the perfectly symmetrical folds I deduce the person had a very tidy mind. There is a small northeast streak of ink on one of the letters suggests to me they were left handed." Rene sniffs a small stain on the corner of the paper "It's Assam tea, only made in india."

Mary is amazed out how much Rene can find out about someone from a piece of paper and how well he described her father.

"There are two names on this piece of paper. One is an Indian name and the other is an English name. The english name is @Anthony7. The X is no doubt the spot where the treasure is hidden."

While they are talking they feel the carriage suddenly starting to pick up speed. Rene sticks his body out the window to shout at the coachman, who he calls a jarvey for some reason, to slow down but sees that the coachman is gone. The horses start to pick up speed so Rene tells Mehguy and Mary to jump out. They all jump out of the coach. The horses run off into the distance.

"From the lack of footprints nearby I deduce that the jarvey jumped off at the last town we passed." Rene says.

They all start walking to the last town they passed. By the time they get there it is night. All the house lights are on and only a small store is open. They buy a couple of tents and walk to the fields outside the town. As they are walking they pass by a group of four men by a campfire near the edge of the town. In the dim light they can't see any of the men's faces, just their silhouettes.
"Good evening." Mehguys says to them but they say nothing and just silently stare as Mehguy and the group pass by.

They set up the tents a little far off from the town. One for Mary and one for Rene and Mehguy. Rene and Mehguy continue to talk about the case inside the tent.
Suddenly they hear a rustling noise in the bushes. Mehguy thinks of Mary. "Maybe I should check up on Mary. It could be a bear."
"There are no bears in England, Watson. Now come on, lets get some rest."
Mehguy puts the map in his right pocket then lays on his right side so no one can steal the map during the night.

After a while Mehguy feels someone bump him. He wakes up to find Rene sitting quietly staring up at the sky.

"Look at the sky, Watson. What can you deduce?" Rene asks.

Mehguy looks up at the sky. "I see millions of stars." He says. "Astronomically, it tells me there are millions of galaxies out there.
Astrolgically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo.
Theologically, it tells me God is great and we are small and insignificant.
Horologically, it tells that it's about 3am.
Meteorologically, it tells me that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you, Holmes?"

Rene doesn't look impressed. "As usual Watson, you have observed the trifles and missed the important detail that SOMEONE HAS STOLEN OUR TENT!"

This wakes up Mary. All three head back to the town. There they find the same group of men surrounded the campfire talking and laughing. They see stolen tent. Rene notices one man with a bowler hat who looks strangely out of place in the group. Rene politely asks for the tent back but the men stand up and walk towards them ready to fight.

Two men go after Rene. He closes his eyes and starts to visualize in his mind the exact moves he'll make.

"This mustn't register on an emotional level. First, distract targets, then block his blind jab. Counter with cross to left cheek. Discombobulate. Dazed, they'll attempt a wild haymaker. Employ elbow block and body shot. Weaken right jaw, then fracture. Break cracked ribs. Traumatize solar plexus. Dislocate jaw entirely. Heel kick to diaphragm. In summary, ears ringing, jaw fractured, three ribs cracked, four broken, diaphragm hemorrhagging. Physical recovery: six weeks. Full psychological recovery: six months. Capacity to spit at back of head: neutralized."

He opens his eyes and takes down the two men at once. Mary also shows incredible fighting skills and takes down one guy all by herself.
Mehguy is amazed at Rene's ability so he decides to try it himself. He closes his eyes and starts to visualize every move he will make. Mehguy then opens his eyes and realizes his head is on the ground and has several missing teeth "Oh... Oh, I'm knocked out." He realizes then passes out.

Upvote 0

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟146,130.00
Faith
Christian
Part 2​

Mehguy wakes up in a hospital bed with a strange moustached man and a nurse named @kittysbecute staring down at him. Mehguy is confused. The man then pulls his moustache and sideburns off and reveals that it's Rene. "It's me, Sherlock!" Rene laughs.

The first thing Mehguy asks is "Where's Mary?"

"Don't worry, she's safe as houses. She's staying at a hotel across the road." Rene reassures him.

"Now, Watson, from what happened what do you deduce?"
"I deduce that whoever hit me had a strong right hook."
"No,no, I mean from before you got knocked out."

"Oooooh, I love personality type theory and observations" Kittysbecute says.

Mehguy thinks for a while. "Well, there were four men."
"Five." Rene interrupts. "There were four when we passed them and five when we met them again. The man in the bowler hat wasn't there when first past them meaning he joined them later."
Mehguy checks his right pocket. The map is gone.
"It was taken during the fight. My guess is it was the man with the bowler hat." Rene informs him.

Kittysbecute then nervously interupts to ask Rene something."Listen, I was wondering maybe later, when you're finished-"

Rene looks up at Kittsbecute. "You're wearing lipstick, you weren't wearing lipstick before."

"I, uh... I refreshed it a bit."
Rene looks confused. "Sorry, you were saying?"
"I was just wondering if you'd like to have coffee?" Kittysbecute asks.
"Black, two sugars please." Rene says then goes back to talking to Mehguy.

"The jarvey must have overheard our conversation in the coach and jumped off to inform the man in the bowler hat... Or the Jarvey and the man in the bowler hat were the same man."
"What does this mean?" Mehguy asks Rene.
"It means someone else is after the treasure, my dear Watson."

Rene looks up at Kittysbecute again. "What happened to the lipstick?"
"It wasn't working for me..." she says. Rene is completely oblivious to Kitty's flirting.

Mehguy is let go from hospital later that day and he and Rene meet Mary at the hotel. They walk to the address in the letter, Sholto mansion which is only a few blocks down. They knock on the front door and @SarahsKnight Sholto, one of the sons of John Sholto opens the door. As soon as he sees Mary Sarahsknight kisses Mary's hand. Mehguy's left eye twitches.

Sarahsknight leads them to the living room and begins to tell them the story of his father John Sholto. "A few days ago, on my fathers deathbed he admitted that Captain Morstan had come to see him ten years ago about the treasure. After a heated argument Captain Morstan had a heartattack. My father didn't want to draw any attention to himself so he secretly buried Captain Morstan outside in the garden."

Mary starts crying and Sarahsknight and Mehguy try to comfort her.

"My father told us the treasure was inside this mansion. Before he could tell us the exact location he saw a frightening face looking at him through the window. I and my brother Bart also saw it. It was a bearded man with a scar on the left side of his face. My father died of fright."

Sarahsknight tells them that his brother Bart Sholto found the hidden treasure in the mansion a few days later when he measured the height of the outside of the house and then the inside and found the inside was significantly shorter than the outside, meaning there was a large space unaccounted for. So Bart cut a hole in the ceiling and found the treasure inside.
After this they decided to contact Mary directly and give her the treasure. "It was my idea to send the pearl with the letter. A beautiful pearl for a beautiful lady." Sarahsknight says. Mary blushes, Mehguy's face is filled with rage and jealousy.

Sarahsknight calls for the maid. The maid leads Mary to her father grave outside in the garden. There she finds a stone Christian cross. She stays there for a while.

Sarahsknight then tells Rene and Mehguy his brother and the treasure are upstairs.
They go upstairs and Sarahsknight tries to open the door but it's locked. Rene has a clever way of getting the key. He sticks a sheet of newspaper under the door and then pushes the key on the other side out of the lock with a pin. They hear the key drop onto the newspaper and Rene pulls back the paper from under the door and grabs the key.
Rene looks through the keyhole and sees Knight's brother Bart sitting completely still with a strange expression on his face that looks like this: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Rene opens the door and they all enter the room. Bart is still motionless, with the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) expression still on his face. Rene walks up to Bart and examines him. The first thing he notices is a piece of paper on the desk that says 'The Sign Of Two'. He then walks around Bart and notices a syringe sticking out of Bart's buttocks. Rene pulls out the syringe and examines it.
"Poison." he says.

Sarahsknight is devestated. He hugs and weeps over his brother. Bart still has the frozen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face on. Rene tells Sarahsknigh to get the police.

Rene and Mehguy then start to investigate the crime scene.
"There are two sets of foot prints. one set of a well dressed man with expensive shoes that entered through the front door, meaning the man must have gained Bart's trust, and another set of footprints of a man with one wooden leg coming out the window. " Rene opens the window and finds a rope that leads to the ground.

MrMoe the incompetent police detective from Scotland Yard arrives at the scene.
"Ello, ello, ello! What's all this then?" He says as he enters the room.
Mehguy sees MrMoe pointing at a doorknob. "Uuum, that's a doorknob."
"A doorknob!? Good show!"

MrMoe's men carry out Bart's body like a statue. Bart still with the frozen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face on.
Rene follows the footsteps to a dock that leads to the river Thames. There he loses the trail. They must have stolen a boat he deduces.

Back in London, Rene decides to employ the help of a group of children to find the man with the wooden leg and the missing boat. When they fail to find anything he reluctantly decides to seek the help of his brother @ReesePiece23 a.k.a. Mycroft Holmes. Rene and Reese do not get along. Reese works for the British government and the British Royal family, but no one knows quite what his job is.
Reese likes to call his brother "Sherly" and Rene call Reese "Mycro". Both hate their nicknames. Rene and Mehguy meet Reese in front of a warehouse. "Hello Sherly"
"Don't call me Sherly." Rene tells his brother.

They enter the warehouse and see a man standing in front of a huge machine with all kinds of lights and buttons covering the entire back wall, taking notes.
They meet Neil Gates, Reese's assistant. Neil explains what the machine is. "This is called a computer. It is connected to what's called the internet. A vast storage of information. One day it will connect people from all over the world into one global community and bring them together. People from miles away will be able to communicate instantly with each other. It will showcase the best in humanity."
Neil then gets back to writing in his notepad.

Mycroft types in all the relevent information into the computer and waits for the results. A bunch of lights flash and a slot in the computer prints out a piece of paper with a name.

"According to the computer the culprit is @mojoboy31 the local doctor." Reese tells Rene.
"That can't be right. Mojoboy doesn't have a wooden leg." Rene replies.
"Computer says no." Reese says.
"Mojoboy also doesn't have a scar on his face."
"Well the internet doesn't get things wrong. Maybe it's you who is wrong, brother."
"Mycro you've gone soft" Rene tells his brother. This out of all the insults Rene has thrown at Reese is the one that finally makes Reese snap.
"Soft!? SOFT!? I'LL SHOW YOU SOFT!!!" Reese throws a punch and a fight starts.

Neil Gates still facing the computer and taking notes thinks aloud to himself "Hmmm...Mycro...Soft..." He then continues to write in his notepad.
Meanwhile Mehguy is struggling to break up the fight. They are both bigger than Mehguy, so Mehguy is getting toyed around like a ragdoll.

sOQn0Is.gif

The next day, wanted posters for mojoboy31's arrest go up all around the city and mob of angry people carrying pitchforks search the city. Rene regrets seeking his brothers help. It is now a race against time to find mojoboy before the mob does.

Rene and Mehguy go looking around the city. Mehguy sees children running and play. He sees a stray dog sniffing around. He sees an angry mob also looking for mojoboy.

A large upper class man with a top hat comes running towards Mehguy. "Doctor Watson! I know where mojoboy is! Come quickly!"
The man is fat with a fake looking mustache. "Don't pretend. I know it's you Sherlock." Mehguy grabs the fake looking mustache and pulls it. The man yells out in pain. The man's face turns red as he looks at Mehguy angrily...

source.gif

As Mehguy lies in a crater the exact shape of his body, trying to recover his breath, a scruffy grey dog comes over to Mehguy and starts licking him. "Watson, we need to get back to work." The dog says. Mehguy thinks he's lost more oxygen than he though and is hallucinating.
"Come on, Watson. Time is of the essence." the dog says. Mehguy then hears the sound of a zipper opening and out pops Rene Loup. "Come on, Watson! We have to find mojoboy!"

But it's too late. The mob has caught mojoboy and are dragging him through the streets to jail. Mojoboy pleads his innocents but the mob don't listen.

Just then a group of children come running up to Rene and mehguy. The children tell Rene they spotted a man with the wooden leg getting on a a boat called the Aurora, with a strange man.

They find MrMoe at the dock, drinking on his rusted old police boat. They board MrMoe's rusty old police boat and go after the Aurora.
"Holmes, are you sure there aren't any alternative means of transportation than this?" Mehguy asks.
"I guarantee you, nobody knows London's waterways better. MrMoe is practically a fish himself." Rene replies.
"He certainly drinks like one." Mehguy says.
"Oh, you've found a sense of humour, doctor... If only just a sense." MrMoe replies sarcastically.

They spot the Aurora with the man with the wooden leg and the mysterious man on board. The mysterious man is well dressed in expensive looking clothes, has slick hair and an evil smirk on his face. The myterious man shoots at the boat's rusty hull and makes a huge hole.
MrMoe rams the Aurora with the last bit of power left and slices the Aurora in half.

Both boats start to sink head first into the water. Rene and MrMoe jump and land feet first into the water but Mehguy tips the side of the propeller and goes spinning the rest of the way down.

tumblr_nysiyo3yOL1sftl2ro1_400.gif

The man with the wooden leg is apprehended, but the mysterious man is gone. That same night back at 221b Baker Street the man with the wooden leg is interrogated. The man with the wooden leg has a filthy beard and and a scar on his left side. The man looks like he's had a tough life. The man reveals he is Anthony7.

He tells them he was friends with a rich Indian man in India. The rich Indian man had his treasure stolen by a corrupt politician so they decided to get it back. They broke into the politician's palace and got back the treasure and buried it somewhere safe. They were eventually caught and put in jail. While in jail the two guards were Captain Morstan and John Sholto. He said he told them they would get a share of the treasure if the helped them escape. Captain Morstan and Sholto agreed so he told them where the treasure was buried, but then Sholto betrayed them and ran off with the treasure back to the UK.

"About a week ago a mysterious well dressed man came to me and told me he knew about the hidden treasure and that he would help me and my friend escape if I would help him find it. He kept his word. When we returned to London he followed you and Mary. He stole the map from you and went after the treasure. The treasure was on the Aurora which is now at the bottom of the river Thames. He knew all about you, Holmes."

Rene flashes back to the coachmen with the raspy voice and the man in the bowler hat.

"What was his name?" Rene asks. "It started with an M. It was................. @Miles."

As the police are leading him away Anthony7 turns back to them. "Oh, he also had an alias he liked to go by............... Moriarty."

Anthony7 is sent to jail for a year for assisting a murderer and mojoboy is set free. The next day Mycroft destroys the computer and locks the warehouse with a sign that says 'Never to be opened again'.

"Never again will an innocent person be falsely accused, publicly shamed or have their lives ruined because of the internet." Rene declares back at 221b Baker Street.

Mehguy and Mary Morstan start dating and get married a year later. Even Anthony7 and Miss Multifavs attend the wedding. Rene is now alone in his apartment with only the eccentric Mrs Hudson to keep him company. He takes several other cases but his enthusiasm has gone. He goes back to drinking Coke. A month goes by when one evening while Rene is playing his tiny violin, Mehguy enters the room. "Hello old friend." Mehguy says with a smile. Rene asks where Mary is "Don't worry, she's safe as houses." Mehguy replies. For the first time in a long time a smile comes across Rene's face.

At that moment a couple of policemen come rushing into the apartment, telling Sherlock that Moriarty has been spotted boarding a boat to France.

"Come, Watson, come! The game is afoot." Rene puts on his deerstalker hat on as he and Mehguy rush out of the room...

THE END?​

A few days later in France, Miles is celebrating his thirty fifth birthday with his evil friends. Him and the boys stand around giggling like the "Me and the boys" meme. His friends give him a birthday cake. Miles blows out the candles then drops dead because thirty five was the average life expectancy back then.

THE END :mmh:

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟162,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Silver's Silly Christmas Adventure
A random short story by Multifavs

One day close to Christmas, Silver the Hedgehog was going for a stroll through town with a jingle bell around his neck. Waiting for the big day wasn't easy, so he decided to spend some of the time taking in all the sights.

The first interesting thing Silver found was a gazebo in the snow decorated with holly. However, it was a very small gazebo, much too small for him to fit inside. A tiny Pikachu peered out from inside with a smile on its face, so Silver said hello to it before moving on.
Silver 3.png

Before long, Silver found a red sleigh with a wreath attached to the back. But no one was there to pull the sleigh, so he only got in for a moment.
Silver 4.png

Next Silver found a tall Christmas tree with a star on top and presents, teddy bears, and rocking horses attached to its branches. He wanted to get a closer look at the decorations, so he climbed onto a lower branch. Suddenly he thought he could hear "O Christmas Tree" playing from somewhere inside the tree and felt the entire tree begin to slowly spin. That was a bit strange, so he left as quickly as he could.
Silver 5.png

When Silver moved a little farther through town, he noticed something huge hanging from an even huger wall. It was rectangular and had images of puppies and 25 numbered patches on it; it was an Advent calendar and the biggest one Silver had ever seen! He wondered if maybe there were chocolates inside, so he jumped into one of the pouches...but it was empty. Someone must have already eaten the chocolates!
Silver 6.png

Sadly Silver pulled himself out of the pouch (for he had been anticipating chocolate) and went back onto the ground. It was there that he saw something that lifted his spirits, a lovely Nativity scene with a tall sparkling angel on either side. Strangely, part of the scene slowly spun while "Silent Night" played. This gave Silver flashbacks of the Christmas tree he had seen, so he left.
Silver 7.png

Not far from the Nativity scene, Silver found several large objects hanging above his head. A sparkly gold train piqued his interest, so he floated upward (one of his special powers) until he landed on top of it. He could not stand on top of it, so he rode on it like this instead:
Silver 8.png

"THAT'S NOT HOW YOU RIDE A TRAIN!" a voice boomed from seemingly nowhere, startling Silver and causing him to nearly fall off the train. When he regained his balance, he floated over to a grey horse hanging nearby. "THAT'S BETTER," said the mysterious voice.
Silver 9.png

However, the horse did not seem to be going anywhere, and that's when Silver realized it wasn't a real horse at all but a giant ornament. And then he looked up...and up...and up and found that he was at the bottom of an enormous Christmas tree! It was so tall, he couldn't even see the top. Curious about what might be on the higher branches, Silver floated upward and saw many more ornaments and some delicious-looking candy canes (although these particular candy canes were larger than he was and he knew trying to eat one would cause a stomachache). He spent some time standing on one branch, admiring the beautiful lights and garland and visiting a Pikachu ornament that sat in a Pokeball.
Silver 10.png

It was getting late now, and Silver was ready to go home. He lowered himself off of the giant Christmas tree and back onto the ground. On his way home, he stopped to admire a beautiful clear Christmas tree with a star on top; it glittered and changed colors. It was so pretty, it was hard to stop staring at it!
Silver 11.png

Finally, Silver left the sparkling tree and went back home for some hot chocolate and a (normal-sized) candy cane. He then remembered that all of the things he had just seen on his adventure were things he had never seen in town before, so where did they come from? Was it a Christmas miracle? Or was it simply Multifavs putting him in a silly Christmas story? (We'll let you decide for yourself.)

THE END

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟162,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Reviving the thread to share the story I'm writing now (or at least part of it) with you! Right now this is only an unfinished rough draft; I think it could use some major changes so I'll probably rewrite it sometime soon. Not enough humor or character interaction and too much dialogue in some parts makes it seem a little boring to me. Any advice on how to make it better is appreciated!

The title is "Bomberman and the Frozen World" (subject to change) and it's supposed to be based on a Bomberman game for the 3DS that was cancelled. Very little has been revealed about it so I made up a lot of stuff here. The chapters are out of place because I tend to forget to add them, and the first paragraph is not part of a chapter for the same reason. This will be changed in the rewrite. Also, if you're familiar with the Bomberman series and anything about the characters doesn't seem right to you, that's probably because I've developed my own ideas on the series that I incorporate into all my related stories.

See my next post for the "prologue" and the first chapter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟162,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Bomberman and the Frozen World

“This world…my home planet… it was once a beautiful place. The natives lived in peace and prosperity, without any worry or danger. Until one fateful day…I caught sight of something strange in the sky. It was a shadowy figure; but I could not identify the stranger as he was cloaked in darkness. A huge purple beam, unlike anything I had ever seen, came from him and struck the ground…and that was all it took. Within minutes the beam transformed our world into a frozen, mechanized wasteland. I heard maniacal laughter, I cried out for help, I felt my body freeze…and that is the last I remember…”

Chapter 1: The New World

A small spacecraft soared through space. Inside the spacecraft sat its pilot, Bomberman, a white Bomberman known as the hero of Planet Bomber. He looked down at his home planet as he drifted over it, satisfied at the lack of danger around it. “It sure is good to see that Planet Bomber and its surrounding planets are safe right now,” he said to himself, “although it does get kind of boring having no new missions for a while.” With nothing happening around him, he began to feel sleepy. He yawned and closed his eyes.

The spacecraft’s control center beeped. “Bomberman! Come in, Bomberman!” A silver-haired man wearing glasses and a white lab coat appeared on the screen. He was Prof. Ein, a very knowledgeable professor and the head of the Bomber Base, where he worked to protect the galaxy with others, including Bomberman.

Bomberman nearly jumped out of his seat, startled by the sudden noise. “AHH! Oh, it’s you, Prof. Ein…”

“Don’t tell me you’re sleeping on the job, Bomberman,” Prof. Ein said, “Anyway, I have a new mission for you. I’ve just received a distress signal from the planet Bautnaut. It appears that an unknown villain is wreaking havoc on the planet. The native life forms have been frozen and the environment mechanized! I haven’t been able to learn much about the situation so far, but it sounds dire. I believe I can trust you to save this place.” A map showing the location of Bautnaut appeared on the screen.

Bomberman was wide awake now. “All right! No more boredom for me, an exciting adventure awaits!” he said excitedly, and he zoomed off to the planet Bautnaut.

When Bomberman arrived at his destination, a silver-colored planet – its coloration caused by the mechanized environment, he guessed – he landed his spacecraft in an empty field. So this is Bautnaut, he thought, checking out his new surroundings, I guess that mysterious villain hasn’t frozen every area of this planet yet. He noticed that, although no one else was around and the mountains in the distance had a metallic appearance, the grass, plants, and paths in the field were untouched.

Bomberman opened his ship’s roof, stepped out, and rummaged through some of its contents. “Let’s see…I’m going to need my power-ups,” he took out each item as he found it, “and of course…” he took out a brown paper bag, “can’t forget the most important thing: my lunch!” Then he closed up his ship and started his exploration.

Soon, the yellow wristband Bomberman wore on his right wrist beeped. “Bomberman, it appears you landed not far from Bautnaut’s main control center,” Prof. Ein’s voice came from the wristband when its screen opened, “You should see it very soon; it’s a large building.”

Bomberman looked up and saw that a huge building was indeed ahead. He ran over to it and gazed up at its tall structure with many windows. “This must be it!” he said.

“Indeed it is. Normally this would be the place where high-ranking government officials monitor and protect the planet; but from what I can tell some other group has taken it over and is using it as their hideout. If they’re working with the enemy, then this may be our big chance! Be careful, Bomberman, and good luck.” Bomberman nodded and looked up at the control center once more before going inside. Little did he know what awaited him there…

The inside of the building was entirely metallic except for the glass windows. From the entrance, long hallways and large rooms could be seen along with scattered machines. It was so quiet that all Bomberman could hear was the slight clanking of his cautious footsteps. He looked all around himself for any signs of life. Wow, what a high-tech place, he thought, Guess I’m all alone here, but I won’t complain- Suddenly, he caught sight of a sort of fog out of the corner of his eye and turned around quickly. “Huh?!” he backed away when the fog grew larger and nearer, but there was no time to run. Two figures appeared, their identities hidden by the fog, and then everything went blank.

Note: Bautnaut and all its related elements were made by me unless otherwise noted. "Bautnaut" is a pun on the words "bot not", two rhyming words implying that the planet is not normally mechanized!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟468,260.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:oldthumbsup:

Not enough humor or character interaction and too much dialogue in some parts makes it seem a little boring to me. Any advice on how to make it better is appreciated!

You are already great.

Maybe turn some of those dialogues into poems and pictures with your powers. ;)

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Sif

Nov 11, 2015
Rocky Mountain Region
✟311,242.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I will try this and see how I feel. Here is just the opening two paragraphs from a story I'm writing. It is a sci fi story set in the not-too-distant future and begins on Saturn's moon Titan. This is what I have (it isn't much)

Small waves moved across the dim surface of Kraken Mare. The gentle sounds of them braking softly on the stony twilight shore were the only sounds ever heard near this sea of Saturn's moon Titan. The frigid liquid methane moved slowly in the light gravity and thick atmosphere. For countless millennia it had been the only sound, until once, nearly a century ago, to the South over Adiri a loud boom had shattered the calm when a probe from the Earth had entered the atmosphere and landed by parachute in the bright equatorial region and then fifty years after that another had come from Earth and flew through the hazy skies of Titan. Those probes were now inactive and long frozen.

The wind whispered over Kraken Mare's stony shore, occasionally rising to a soft forlorn moan. These natural sounds were once more shattered by a thunderous boom and flash, briefly brighter than the distant Sun. In moments two sonic booms echoed over the dim frigid sea, followed by the roar of rocket engines. An object come to rest on the ice and stones some distance from the shore. Methane steam hissed and rose around the metallic object. A fairing popped off and a robotic probe descended down a ramp to the surface. The probe oriented itself to its new surroundings and in several moments sent off a transmission. This probe was far different from the old, inactive frozen ones. This one was for more advanced and did not come from Earth.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Bomberman and the Frozen World

“This world…my home planet… it was once a beautiful place. The natives lived in peace and prosperity, without any worry or danger. Until one fateful day…I caught sight of something strange in the sky. It was a shadowy figure; but I could not identify the stranger as he was cloaked in darkness. A huge purple beam, unlike anything I had ever seen, came from him and struck the ground…and that was all it took. Within minutes the beam transformed our world into a frozen, mechanized wasteland. I heard maniacal laughter, I cried out for help, I felt my body freeze…and that is the last I remember…”

Chapter 1: The New World

A small spacecraft soared through space. Inside the spacecraft sat its pilot, Bomberman, a white Bomberman known as the hero of Planet Bomber. He looked down at his home planet as he drifted over it, satisfied at the lack of danger around it. “It sure is good to see that Planet Bomber and its surrounding planets are safe right now,” he said to himself, “although it does get kind of boring having no new missions for a while.” With nothing happening around him, he began to feel sleepy. He yawned and closed his eyes.

The spacecraft’s control center beeped. “Bomberman! Come in, Bomberman!” A silver-haired man wearing glasses and a white lab coat appeared on the screen. He was Prof. Ein, a very knowledgeable professor and the head of the Bomber Base, where he worked to protect the galaxy with others, including Bomberman.

Bomberman nearly jumped out of his seat, startled by the sudden noise. “AHH! Oh, it’s you, Prof. Ein…”

“Don’t tell me you’re sleeping on the job, Bomberman,” Prof. Ein said, “Anyway, I have a new mission for you. I’ve just received a distress signal from the planet Bautnaut. It appears that an unknown villain is wreaking havoc on the planet. The native life forms have been frozen and the environment mechanized! I haven’t been able to learn much about the situation so fat, but it sounds dire. I believe I can trust you to save this place.” A map showing the location of Bautnaut appeared on the screen.

Bomberman was wide awake now. “All right! No more boredom for me, an exciting adventure awaits!” he said excitedly, and he zoomed off to the planet Bautnaut.

When Bomberman arrived at his destination, a silver-colored planet – its coloration caused by the mechanized environment, he guessed – he landed his spacecraft in an empty field. So this is Bautnaut, he thought, checking out his new surroundings, I guess that mysterious villain hasn’t frozen every area of this planet yet. He noticed that, although no one else was around and the mountains in the distance had a metallic appearance, the grass, plants, and paths in the field were untouched.

Bomberman opened his ship’s roof, stepped out, and rummaged through some of its contents. “Let’s see…I’m going to need my power-ups,” he took out each item as he found it, “and of course…” he took out a brown paper bag, “can’t forget the most important thing: my lunch!” Then he closed up his ship and started his exploration.

Soon, the yellow wristband Bomberman wore on his right wrist beeped. “Bomberman, it appears you landed not far from Bautnaut’s main control center,” Prof. Ein’s voice came from the wristband when its screen opened, “You should see it very soon; it’s a large building.”

Bomberman looked up and saw that a huge building was indeed ahead. He ran over to it and gazed up at its tall structure with many windows. “This must be it!” he said.

“Indeed it is. Normally this would be the place where high-ranking government officials monitor and protect the planet; but from what I can tell some other group has taken it over and is using it as their hideout. If they’re working with the enemy, then this may be our big chance! Be careful, Bomberman, and good luck.” Bomberman nodded and looked up at the control center once more before going inside. Little did he know what awaited him there…

The inside of the building was entirely metallic except for the glass windows. From the entrance, long hallways and large rooms could be seen along with scattered machines. It was so quiet that all Bomberman could hear was the slight clanking of his cautious footsteps. He looked all around himself for any signs of life. Wow, what a high-tech place, he thought, Guess I’m all alone here, but I won’t complain- Suddenly, he caught sight of a sort of fog out of the corner of his eye and turned around quickly. “Huh?!” he backed away when the fog grew larger and nearer, but there was no time to run. Two figures appeared, their identities hidden by the fog, and then everything went blank.

Note: Bautnaut and all its related elements were made by me unless otherwise noted. "Bautnaut" is a pun on the words "bot not", two rhyming words implying that the planet is not normally mechanized!
Glad to see you sharing your stories with the community again. ^-^

When you rewrite it, I would recommend to build up more anticipation with the mechanized environment and the mysterious villain Bomberman will eventually face. You could do this by going into more detail and elaborating on how the world became mechanized, and the negative impact it had on the planet and wildlife. This would be a way of hinting at the villain's bad nature and intent, which will make it more rewarding to the reader when Bomberman succeeds in defeating him. Perhaps there are machines that appear after he lands as well that he has to defeat, and he just barely does so.

It would add some interest and excitement to when the hero finally faces the antagonist. Just some ideas. :satisfied::blueheart:

• Winner
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0