USA
✟162,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I'll start this off with the fanfiction story I finished yesterday.

Metroid: Mission Alpha
Episode 32 - A Friend Indeed!

With their long journey on Mysteke completed and the rogue machines M-01 and M-0 destroyed, Samus and Alpha had one more task to fulfill for now. They needed to get Harmony to HQ so she could be treated and nursed back to health, so Samus landed the Gunship outside HQ.

A few minutes later Samus came inside the building, with Harmony in her arms and Alpha by her side. They all were greeted by Michael and Eta, who then noticed the little creature Samus was carrying. “What have we here?” Michael said, looking down at Harmony with concern.

“This is Harmony,” Samus replied, “We found her injured and starving in the Rainfall region. I’ll tell you the full story later; right now we have to take her to Carol.”

Samus and Alpha hurried to the medical room, where Carol was working. When she noticed Harmony’s condition, she expressed her concern. “Hello, Samus and Alpha. What happened to that poor creature?” After Samus told her the same things she’d told Michael, the HQ leader gently took Harmony in her arms. “I’ll see what I can do,” she said, “I’ve researched Magicklopes before, so I can feed Harmony a specialized formula and then examine and treat her accordingly. Don’t worry, I’ll do my best.”

As Carol began her work, Samus noticed Alpha letting out a yawn. Looking out the window, she could see that it was nighttime now. “Good night, Carol,” she said, “We’ll be back to check on Harmony in the morning.” Then she, followed by her Snacanid friend, headed back to the Gunship.

Once inside her ship, Samus pushed a button on her arm cannon, causing her Power Suit to move from around her body to inside its capsule. Soon after, she turned off the Gunship’s lights and noticed Alpha curled up in his bed. Sighing quietly, Samus sat on her bed and undid her ponytail, letting her long hair fall down her back, before trying to go to sleep.

However, a short while later Samus was still awake. Her mind was occupied with everything that had happened recently. Carol did say she would do her best to care for Harmony, and Melody did say that her sister was in good hands; but still, Samus couldn’t help but wonder if the injured creature would pull through. As she sat up and looked out at the stars, she knew that she had done what she could, and Harmony was indeed a fighter. Even so, were the odds against the baby Magicklope in her condition?

Suddenly, a slight sound of movement woke the bounty hunter from her thoughts. She looked back; in the dark she could make out Alpha’s furry shape walking over to her. He stopped in front of her and looked up at her with his gentle red eyes. “You’re still awake too, Alpha?” she asked him. Alpha jumped up beside Samus and lay down with his head on her lap, whimpering softly. “You’re thinking about Harmony, aren’t you?” She knew he must have been feeling the same way. He whimpered again and looked up. “Well, I am too,” Samus said softly, “I hope she’ll be all right, but we can’t find out until morning…”

Alpha sat up and licked and nuzzled Samus’s cheek reassuringly. She chuckled lightly as he slowly leaned forward, causing her to fall onto her back. Giving the friendly wolf-like creature a hug, she rubbed his furry head. “You’re right,” she told him with more confidence, “We have each other for support. No matter what, you’ll be there for me, and I’ll be there for you. You’re such a wonderful friend, Alpha! Now, let’s both keep believing that Harmony can make it.” Both of them knew that they were more than just allies…they were friends, always looking out for one another, always together in hardships like this. Knowing this, they soon fell asleep peacefully.

The next morning, Samus and Alpha visited Harmony, who was being watched by Carol. Though still weak, she appeared stronger than before, opening her eyes and lifting her head to look at the two visitors. “Good morning, Carol. How is Harmony doing?” Samus gently petted Harmony’s head. While the rabbit-like creature had never seen the bounty hunter without her armor before, she recognized her by her voice and the look in her eyes. With a happy expression she wagged her tail slightly.

“She’s regaining her strength after being cared for last night,” Carol smiled, “She’s lucky that you found her and brought her here when you did; much longer and she surely would have died. It’s a miracle she survived!”

“That’s Harmony for you-a true fighter!” Samus, like everyone else, was glad to hear the good news.

The next several days passed surprisingly quietly, with no distress signals or missions, allowing Samus and Alpha to spend some time at HQ. They visited Harmony frequently, watching her heal and recover. Samus also told Michael about Alpha’s and her travels on Mysteke, about Harmony’s past, Melody’s story, the Magicklopes, and M-01 and M-0’s strange corruption. She found out that fortunately, Michael’s injuries from the last mission on Venine had completely healed. In the meantime, Alpha and Eta played together and enjoyed each other’s company, and everyone continued to bond with Harmony.

Then one day, Samus and Alpha came into the medical room and found Carol feeding Harmony with a bottle. They could clearly see how much Harmony had transformed from the care she’d received; she sat up on her hind legs to drink with renewed strength, her eyes were bright, her weight had returned to normal-she was healthy. After her bottle was empty, Harmony leapt right into Samus’s arms. She caught the young creature and laughed lightly as Harmony affectionately and joyfully nuzzled her. “Look at you, Harmony!” she petted Harmony’s head, “Now you’re going to grow up big and strong!”

“Indeed!” Carol agreed while Harmony jumped into her arms, “Harmony is almost old enough to eat solid foods. Michael and I decided that for now, we’re going to keep her here at HQ, but once she’s mature she should be ready to return to her natural habitat.” It was clear that Harmony loved her new friends and rescuers and was happy at HQ.

Throughout that day, Harmony ran and played with new energy and treated everyone with affection and gratitude. Seeing a creature once close to death now doing well and happily enjoying life was a wonderful thing. Samus and Alpha knew they had made a difference by saving her life, and it made their hearts full.

That night, Samus and Alpha were awakened by a sound outside the Gunship’s door. Samus got up and opened the door, finding Harmony there with tears streaming down her face. “Harmony? What’s wrong?” she asked. Harmony only jumped into her arms. “There, there. It’s okay,” Samus said softly, petting the creature’s fur and sitting on her bed, “Are you…thinking about your family?” Harmony looked up and nodded.

As Alpha came beside Samus to help comfort Harmony, the bounty hunter spoke gently to the Magicklope. “I know how you feel. I am an orphan, just like you. I lost both my real parents and my adoptive parents, but I know they are always with me, always watching over me, loving me forever…your family is the same way, Harmony. They will never leave you, no matter what.” Harmony looked surprised that her strong rescuer had once been a helpless orphan like herself. “Now, I care about you too, and I’ll be right here with you tonight,” Samus lay back down, cradling Harmony in her arms. Her warm embrace reminded the little one of her own mother, and she felt relaxed and comforted. Before the three of them fell asleep, they almost thought they could see three faint Magicklopes looking at them gently and lovingly.

The next morning, Samus, Alpha, and Harmony came into the HQ’s main room, where Michael, Eta, and Carol all came to greet them. “Harmony paid us a visit last night,” Samus smiled, looking down at Harmony. The creature, happy to see everyone again, ran around the room and hugged them. Everyone smiled at this.

“We have another mission for you now,” Michael spoke up then, “I sent another bounty hunter to investigate a minor disturbance on the planet Metaneous yesterday, but I haven’t heard from him in hours. Do you think you could search for him?”

“You can count on us!” Samus replied, and Alpha nodded, but Harmony looked sad. “Don’t worry, Harmony, we’ll be back before you know it,” Samus reassured her, “Carol and Eta can keep you company in the meantime.” Carol picked up Harmony, who smiled, and both of them and Eta agreed. Then Samus and Alpha walked out the door, ready for their next mission.

The End
Samus and her equipment don't belong to me, but I did make up everything else in this story. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟847,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
One of my favorite scenes from my book "The Girl Named Red". I thought it was adorable.

The next morning, Detective Isaac was up and ready to go by the time Sammy requested him to be. He stood outside her car, clean shaven and wearing a pair of nice black pants and a blue dress shirt with sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Isaac was hoping he would be able to charm his way back into Sammy's good graces. She was, in fact, the only person capable of pulling the plug on his involvement in this case with one phone call to the chief. So far, he was failing to show her that he could handle it.

“You look good this morning,” Sammy said, looking her partner up and down before turning to lock her motel room door.

“Did you expect anything less from me?” He winked.

“After last night I thought I would have to fight you out of bed, wasting at least an hour of our day.”

“I would've also had hot coffee and freshly baked donuts, but I don't have my car. Maybe I can make up for it by buying you lunch?”

“That sounds nice, but why are you sucking up to me all of a sudden?” she asked as she unlocked the passenger side door.

“I just wanted to do something nice for you. You seemed kinda upset last night and I didn't want to get on your bad side,” Isaac answered. Sammy leaned against the door, standing so close to Isaac he started to blush.

“Nice isn't your M.O. What's really going on here? Are you afraid I'm going to tell the chief your little secret?” she said, almost in a whisper. He leaned in a little closer to her.

“Well, the way you were talking, one little mess up would be the end of the line for me,” Isaac said. Sammy smiled at him, which was completely confusing, given the circumstances.

“I remember specifically saying if you screw up 'more than normal' or something like that. And while I am worried about you, this is par for the course, I think,” she said, stepping away from him and walking around the tail end of her car. “Yeah, you'll probably get yelled at by Chief Robinson and the local guys will want you off the case, but what else is new.” She smiled at him again as she unlocked her side, then slipped behind the steering wheel. Isaac stood there for several seconds, trying to push the blush down into something less obvious. There was something incredibly sexy about her smile that just made him pause.

“So, tell me what the plan is for today,” Isaac said as he made his way into the car.

“You're the one in charge here. You tell me,” she said, not taking her eyes off the road as she pulled out of the motel parking lot.

“I think I want to talk to the kid today if he is up to it. Yesterday the doctors wouldn't let anyone near his room.”

“I don't blame them. Do you think he saw anything?”

“I'm sure he did. Why else was he hiding in the tree? I think hearing him tell me what he saw might unlock some of my own memories of what happened.” Sammy frowned, which Isaac caught. “Why are you frowning?”

“The more you chase down your own past, the more you seem to freak out. I'm afraid you're going to do something stupid in front of the kid, which would be the worst thing you could possibly do right now. Why don't you let me talk to him?” Sammy said.

“I think I can handle it. Besides, my past might be good insight. The more I recall, the better. What I want you to do is find out what RED is...”

“It's a color,” Sammy said with a sarcastic grin. Isaac just shook his head.

“I know that, jerk-face, but I think it's also a person. A nickname perhaps? Maybe one of the kids? I don't know.”

“Ask the parents if they know what it might mean,” Sammy said. “So, you just want me to drop you off at the hospital? One of the local guys wanted to have a meeting with me before I do anything else this morning.”

“A meeting with you? About what? Why aren't I part of this?”

“I don't know. I got the call this morning before I left my room.”

“These local cops are really getting on my nerves. Call them up and say you can't meet with them unless I'm present,” Isaac said. He was feeling his blood boil.

“Why? It probably just has something to do with one of the leads I was chasing. I spent a lot of time making connections with the local guys and the forensics team. If they trust me, then they aren't afraid to share things with me. That is one area in which you lack considerably,” Sammy said. Isaac cooled off a little.

“Are you saying people are afraid to talk to me?” he asked.

“Well, to those who don't know you, you seem to be larger than life. People just don't know how to approach you is all. I, on the other hand, am easy to talk to...”

“It's because you're pretty, that's all,” Isaac said, not even realizing what he said. Sammy was stunned by the comment. “What?”

“You think I'm pretty?” she asked, blinking several times.

“Oh, God...”

“Forget I asked. I'm sorry. Back to the case...”

“Why do women do that?” he asked, facing her.

“Do...what...?” she asked

“Refuse to believe they're beautiful. Yeah, you have a few women who know they're beautiful and flaunt the hell out of it. But most women act surprised when someone tells them they are,” Isaac said, his face turning red for the second time that day. He was trying to throw Sammy a few hints, but she didn't seem to grasp what he was getting at

“Aww, you're blushing!”

“No, I'm not...”

“It's so cute! The macho super-cop has a soft side!”

“Whatever. Can we please change the subject? Drop me off at the hospital and go have your stupid little meeting with your new pals, okay? I'll call you later when I'm all done. Also, if you have a few free minutes, can you rent me a car and have someone go pick it up for me?”

“Sure thing. I promise I'll let you know what happened at the meeting, okay? Please don't take it personally,” Sammy said. Isaac just grunted, which got both of them laughing.

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
*sigh* all my stories are stuck in my head...

BUT!

I have the means to bring them out using two medias now. :D

c1e5cbcd82c4d2c4bcd1511d106b7eee--contour-drawings-single-line.jpg

I'll keep this thread in mind.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟162,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
This is a story I found in an old notebook. I wrote and illustrated it when I was 9. :p

The Rainy Day

One day, Jolteon heard thunder. He was very excited. He woke up from his nap and opened one eye to peek.

Then, Jolteon went over to the window.

Jolteon looked out the window.

Then, Jolteon turned his head around and started running around the room.

Then, BAM! Jolteon bumped into Flareon.

Then Jolteon jumped out the window. But Flareon told him to come back, so he jumped back in.

Then Vaporeon jumped out and got struck by lightning. She flew back into the house and Jolteon and Flareon closed the window. Oh, no! thought Flareon. She and Jolteon stared at Vaporeon.

When Vaporeon got better, they took a nap. After they took a nap, it was not raining anymore, so they played outside.

The End

Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I wrote a romance suspense scifi type of story years ago lol but kinda long...to read it you gotta go to wattpad and type in "roses dream" i attached a screenshot and a snipet...you dont need to register on the site to be able to read...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171111-141526.png
    Screenshot_20171111-141526.png
    231.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20171111-141514.png
    Screenshot_20171111-141514.png
    462.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20171111-142109.png
    Screenshot_20171111-142109.png
    366.3 KB · Views: 7
Upvote 0

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟146,130.00
Faith
Christian
ROGUE ONE
MY STAR WARS STORY
(How to fix Rogue One (in my opinion) while leaving most of the scenes in the movie intact.)
*Spoilers ahead*​

An Imperial ship lands on the planet Lah'mu. Jyn Erso sees the ship and runs to her father and mother, Galen and Lyra Erso. Lyra calls Saw Gerrera and tells him that "He's come for us". A man dressed in white and some stormtroopers walk towards the Erso's home.

Jyn and her mother hide. Jyn watches her father talking to the man in white. She can hear them talking but can't make out what they are saying. Suddenly Jyn sees her mom Lyra Erso come out of hiding and points a weapon and the man in white. She is shot by one of the stormtroopers and dies in Galen's arms. Jyn hears the man in white shout "They have a child! Find it." she runs and hides in a secret bunker and waits their for a long time. Jyn hears the hatch door open and looks up...

*Title screen*

Cut to an adult Jyn Erso looking up from what looks like the same hiding place. Turns out she is on a different planet hiding from stormstroopers after she and a group of criminals stole some weapons. There is a chase through the town/city/facility (I haven't decided yet). Most of the group are killed. Jyn and the rest are arrested and imprisoned.

Cuts to the Rings Of Kafrene scene. Cassian Andor gets information from the british guy that was in the movie The Bank Job, about a pilot that has defected and is telling people he was sent by Galen Erso with a message about the empire building a weapon "A planet killer". Cassian then kills the guy.

Cuts back to Jyn Erso in prison. K-2SO breaks her out and rescues her.

Jyn is taken to the moon Yavin 4, the location of the Rebel base of operations. Jyn is interoggated by Mon Mothma, that other guy and Cassian.
Mon Mothma tells Jyn that Saw Gurrera has a pilot that has a message from her dad. If they find the pilot maybe they can find her father and bring him back.
Jyn doesn't want to get involved in this war but reluctently agrees in return for her freedom. They board a ship to Jedha. Cassian is secretly told to kill Galen Erso.

On the way to Jedha, Jyn has a dream. She dreams to back she was a child hiding from the stormtroopers. She hears the hatch door open and sees Saw Gerrera looking down at her. She then remembers Saw training her, then she remembers Saw abandoning her. Jyn wakes up from her dream.

They arrive at Jedah. Scene plays out exactly like in the move. K-2SO is told to stay behind, they meet the blind guy and the guy with the big gun, they get into a battle with stormtroopers, K-2SO shows up, the get captured by stormstroopers, the blind guy and the guy with the big gun show up again and defeat the stormtroopers, they are captured by Saw Gerrera's crew.

Cassian, the blind guy and the guy with the big gun are put in a cell, while Jyn is brought directly to Saw Gerrera.
Cassian see another person in the next cell. The person tells them his name is Bodhi and that he is the pilot with the message from Galen Erso, and that the empire will soon find out what he and Galen have done.
No one notices the empire's new super weapon the death star appear over Jedha...
Jyn and Saw talk. Saw shows Jyn a hologram sent by her father. Her father says he has built in a weakness into the empire's new super weapon, the death star, that can destroy it. Suddenly the ground starts to shake. Cassian and the gang escape from their cells.
Cassian tells Jyn they know where her father is. They run to the ship, Saw Gerrera stays behind.

They fly off just as Jedah is wiped out.

They arrive on the rainy planet Eadu, where the pilot Bodhi said Galen Erso would be. Cassian and Bodhi heads out, the rest of the group stay behind. Cassian sets his weapon to sniper mode and distracts Bodhi. Cassian tries to get a clear shot of Galen but Galen keeps moving. He sees Galen and the man in white arguing over something. Cassian then sees Jyn sneaking towards where her father is. He gets a call from the rebel base saying that x-fighters are on the way. Cassians tells them to stop the attack but it's too late.
There are explosions. Galen is critically injured. Jyn runs to her father, he dies in her arms. Cassian tries to grab Jyn and escape but they are both captured and taken to an imperial star destroyer.
K-2SO and the gang decide to go rescue them, so the highjack an imperial ship and follow them.
Jyn and Cassian see the death star up close for the first time. They are placed in a glass cell and interrogated by the man in white, the old guy with the CGI face and Darth Vader. Jyn finds out the man in white's name is Orson Krennic. Darth Vader tries to use his powers to extract information, almost killing them, but Jyn and Cassian's will is too strong.

K-2SO and the gang arrive on the star destroyer and disguse themselves as stormtroopers. K-2SO just pretends to be an imperial droid.

Cassian confesses to Jyn that he tried to kill her father. *emotional scene* Jyn forgives Cassian. They find a way to escape the cell. They run into K-2SO and the gang *funny scene*. Jyn and Cassian are dicovered to be misssing from their cell. They are hunted down by stormtroopers and Darth Vader.
They manage to escape except the pilot, who is killed by Darth Vader.

They fly back to the rebel base, where Jyn now has the desire to fight. The rest of the story plays out just like the movie except without the pilot (K-2SO comes up with the name Rogue One).

THE END​

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As a comedian pointed out.....(cant remember who)

Whats the full story behind Casper and how friendly can he actually be?

At the beginning of the cartoon he is looking for a friend.... at the end of the show he has a friend.... but then come the next episode.... he is back to looking for a friend.......

What is it we are not seeing between these episodes?

Just how evil is Casper?

casper-the-ghost-is-going-to-make-a-new-friend_o_4064983.jpg

Casper the untold.... now THAT is a story.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,009,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is a story I found in an old notebook. I wrote and illustrated it when I was 9. :p

The Rainy Day

One day, Jolteon heard thunder. He was very excited. He woke up from his nap and opened one eye to peek.

Then, Jolteon went over to the window.

Jolteon looked out the window.

Then, Jolteon turned his head around and started running around the room.

Then, BAM! Jolteon bumped into Flareon.

Then Jolteon jumped out the window. But Flareon told him to come back, so he jumped back in.

Then Vaporeon jumped out and got struck by lightning. She flew back into the house and Jolteon and Flareon closed the window. Oh, no! thought Flareon. She and Jolteon stared at Vaporeon.

When Vaporeon got better, they took a nap. After they took a nap, it was not raining anymore, so they played outside.

The End

Sounds pretty much like something you would write at 9 years old, Multi. ^_^

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟162,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
In case anyone would like to read it, I'm posting the next episode of my series that I finished yesterday. ^-^ (Notes: CM stands for Communication Machine and HQ, of course, is Headquarters.)

Metroid: Mission Alpha
Episode 33 - Search and Rescue

While spending some time at HQ to watch Harmony’s recovery, Samus and Alpha had been told by Michael about how he had sent a bounty hunter to the planet Metaneous, Hearing no response from the hunter, he gave Samus and Alpha the task of searching for him.

Samus was using the CM’s map to guide her ship to Metaneous when she heard Michael’s voice from the machine’s speaker. “All right, the missing bounty hunter is Brian. The last time I spoke with him, he said he had found the distress signal machine. After that I suddenly lost all contact with him. I hope he’s all right.”

“Don’t worry, we’re on it,” Samus replied. Soon arriving at Metaneous, a light brown planet with a rocky landscape, she landed the Gunship on the surface.

Once Samus and Alpha came out onto the planet, Michael spoke again. “Metaneous is made mostly of rock, so there are few life forms there. I would advise you to move straight ahead first-after a distance you should come to where I lost track of Brian.”

Their mission received, the two adventurers began their traverse across the planet. As there was no danger in sight, Samus was recalling when she had seen Brian before. She didn’t know him or the other bounty hunters too well, since she had her own missions and they had theirs. In fact, since Samus was seen as a great heroine and all, the others probably know her more than she knew them. And being the only female bounty hunter, she tended to stick with her own company and that of her closest allies while the males tended to stick together. Still, she was an ally to Brian and hoped to find him safe.

Near the Gunship sat a spaceship from HQ, informing Samus and Alpha that Brian had not left the planet. As they moved further away from the ship, Samus called out Brian’s name in hopes of hearing a response. Then, after having traveled a distance, there was a muffled shout. “I’m here! Who’s there?”

Samus stopped short and looked around, trying to decipher where the voice was coming from. “It’s Samus and Alpha! Where are you?”

“Down here!”

Now Samus and Alpha could pinpoint the location of the sound-it was coming from beneath a pile of boulders nearby. The two of them ran over to the pile. “Don’t worry, we’ll get you out of there!” Samus called out. Opting for a weaker weapon so as to break up the boulders without harming the hunter below them, she shot several missiles at the boulders, breaking them into smaller pieces. Then Alpha used his Wind ability to blow the small pieces away. Now a somewhat small hole in the ground was uncovered, and Brian was standing inside the hole. He was a tall man covered in one of the white and silver spacesuits from HQ.

“You saved me-thank you!” Brian said as Samus helped him out of the hole.

“Michael sent us to look for you-he was worried about you,” Samus said in reply, “What happened? Are you all right?”

“I’m fine, I just got sidetracked by an unexpected incident. While I was walking across the terrain, I heard some strange sounds but never saw anything unusual. Then, just when I saw the distress signal machine, something huge swooped right at me! I dove into that hole safely, but my speaker was broken in the sudden impact. Then the creature that tried to attack me threw boulders on top of the hole, trapping me inside.”

“I’m just glad you’re safe.” Samus noticed the signal machine just ahead and went over to it. On the screen, a life form reading was shown flying across the screen. “Whatever it was that trapped you, I have a feeling that it’s the cause of the distress. Let’s hurry and get back to our ships and tell Michael what we’ve found before it comes back.”

Everyone ran back to their ships, but just as they were close, a huge, fearsome creature landed in front of them. It bore a resemblance to a pterodactyl, with brown scales, wings, and piercing yellow eyes. It roared loudly. “Too late!” Brian shouted. Everyone ran back across the ground, avoiding plasma balls that the creature shot out at them as it gave chase. The three of them quickly dove behind a tall rock.

There was a sudden quiet as Samus and company sat behind the rock. Samus carefully looked back, seeing that the creature had landed. “Stay right here,” she said, “I’ll take care of this.” She ran out from behind the rock.

“But-” Brian started, not wanting Samus to get hurt, but Samus had already caught the attention of the creature. She stood bravely with her arm cannon pointed at it, unfazed by the menacing glare it gave. Almost immediately, a battle broke out between the two. The creature flew into the air and Samus fired at it, but the weaker attacks did not harm its tough scales. It swooped at her, and she jumped out of the way and fired a Plasma Beam.

The beam struck the creature, causing it to fall back, but it was still ready for more. It shot a yellow ball of plasma at Samus, but she jumped out of its way. Dodging the swipes of its claws repeatedly, she was barely able to strike its wings with Ice Beams, rendering it flightless. The creature roared and fired more plasma balls, which Samus leapt over using the High Jump Boots. She landed on the creature’s back and sent more Plasma Beams at its body.

With pain and rage the scaly being flailed violently, throwing Samus to the ground. She was unable to get up before it grabbed her with one hand. The ice broke from its wings and it flew back into the air. Samus, slightly stunned, was trapped in the beast’s grip as it prepared to launch an attack at its victim.

Alpha, seeing the danger his friend was in, ran out from his hiding spot. He used his Water ability to squirt a stream of water at the creature’s face, causing it to stop the attack and roar angrily. Samus, regaining her composure, used the opportunity to escape from its grip. As she landed on the ground, the creature moved back and then swooped at Alpha, who jumped aside to evade it. He activated his Fire ability and breathed fire at the beast, engulfing it in flames. It roared again and then fell to the ground. Samus and Alpha eyed it cautiously.

The creature only appeared for a minute before it stood back up and shook the fire from its hide. Though its extremely durable scales were charred a dark brown and damaged, it was not finished yet. It shot a large plasma ball at Samus and Alpha, who quickly leapt out of the way. Then suddenly, a thick heated laser struck the vicious being. It roared once more in pain and then fell over in defeat, fading into an array of sparkles.

Samus and Alpha looked back to see where the laser had come from and saw Brian standing in front of the rock, holding a small weapon from HQ. He chuckled and put it away. “HQ’s weapons may not be as good as yours, Samus, but I figured I’d help you out!”

Samus gave him a thumbs-up and went over to the signal machine, which she saw not too far away. On the screen, there was no more distress signal. “Looks like everything is taken care of,” she announced, “Now we can inform Michael of our success and go back to HQ.” So they all headed back to their two ships.

Soon Samus and Alpha were in the Gunship and Brian was in his spaceship from HQ. “Good news,” Samus told Michael through the CM, “We found Brian unharmed and solved the distress on Metaneous.”

“Great work! I knew you would pull through,” Michael replied.

Mission complete! Samus thought, satisfied at the adventure’s results. Then, both ships set off for HQ, now safe from the day’s peril.

The End

I'm now taking a break from this series until January, but I will write a Christmas story next month!

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟162,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Thanks to everyone who liked my stories! I'm glad you like them. :satisfied:
Maybe I'll share some more older stories or something sometime. I love sharing, haha.
For my Metroid series, since there are quite a few episodes I haven't posted, here's the link to the whole series for anyone who wants to see it:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12497706/1/Metroid-Mission-Alpha

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟1,009,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For my Metroid series, since there are quite a few episodes I haven't posted, here's the link to the whole series for anyone who wants to see it:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12497706/1/Metroid-Mission-Alpha

Oh, you were at fanfiction.net, too, Multi. I hung around there so little, even way back then when I first put up that old Star Ocean 2 story, that I never imagined ever meeting a fellow writer from there anywhere else. =P

So, since you were encouraging of me on this, Miss Multi, here is the story I wrote way back as a teen (or I might have been 20, don't quite remember), in which I display my obvious Star Ocean 2 fandom. If I recall correctly, I once heard @mojoboy31 and @Swan7 say in a gaming thread from long ago that they at least knew a little of the Star Ocean series and played some of the games, if were not big enough fans of it as well, so hopefully someone here who actually (and graciously) takes the time to read such a lengthy fanfic as this, would be able to picture the scene easily enough and understand the characters and various references.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4336447/1/Forever-Rena

For those who do, though, I warn you, there is a love confession at the end of the story so unbelievably sappy that even I have to call myself out on it. :p But I was Sarah's Knight even then, as a late teen (I just did not officially recognize myself as him, then), and that's how I roll. :D

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟162,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Oh, you were at fanfiction.net, too, Multi. I hung around there so little, even way back then when I first put up that old Star Ocean 2 story, that I never imagined ever meeting a fellow writer from there anywhere else. =P

So, since you were encouraging of me on this, Miss Multi, here is the story I wrote way back as a teen (or I might have been 20, don't quite remember), in which I display my obvious Star Ocean 2 fandom. If I recall correctly, I once heard @mojoboy31 and @Swan7 say in a gaming thread from long ago that they at least knew a little of the Star Ocean series and played some of the games, if were not big enough fans of it as well, so hopefully someone here who actually (and graciously) takes the time to read such a lengthy fanfic as this, would be able to picture the scene easily enough and understand the characters and various references.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4336447/1/Forever-Rena

For those who do, though, I warn you, there is a love confession at the end of the story so unbelievably sappy that even I have to call myself out on it. :p But I was Sarah's Knight even then, as a late teen (I just did not officially recognize myself as him, then), and that's how I roll. :D
Yep! Nice to meet another Fanfiction.net writer here. :)

What a lovely story! Even though I've never played that game, I really enjoyed reading it and I love how you used so much description throughout! Very well-written; you're an excellent writer. ;)
Thank you for sharing.

• Friendly
Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟162,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I've got a new, short Christmas story to share! :satisfied:

Joys of Christmas

It was Christmas Eve night at the house of the Smashers, and everyone was enjoying the evening with festive cheer. As the moon glowed softly in the sky and the stars twinkled brightly in the night, they were blocked from sight by the gently falling snow. Outside, the ground was blanketed in white and the air was cold; inside the house it was warm and cozy.

In the living room where a fire brought warmth and light from the fireplace, Pikachu stood alone. He looked up at the bright and lovely Christmas tree, holding a round ornament in his little hands. This ornament had been designed just for him-it was yellow and adorned with the face, ears, and tail of a Pikachu. All of the other ornaments had already been placed on the tree, and of course Pikachu wanted to add his to the display. But even though he jumped up and down like a bouncing ball, he could not reach to place his ornament on the higher branches.

At that moment, Pikachu heard footsteps. He stopped jumping and looked back. There behind him was Samus, one of his best friends. She had decided to see what he was up to. “Pikachu,” she asked, “what’s going on?”

Pikachu did his best to explain his dilemma. “Pika Pikachu!” He held up his ornament and then pointed up at the tree.

Samus looked at the ornament-adorned branches. “So you want to hang up your ornament, but you’re having some trouble?” Pikachu nodded. “Well, I can help you with that,” Samus replied, her gloved hands gripping Pikachu’s sides and lifting him up. Now able to reach a good spot for his treasured ornament, Pikachu grinned with joy. He placed the ornament on a high branch, where it shone and glistened in the colorful Christmas lights.

Samus lowered her arms, bringing Pikachu closer to her. He looked in her soft blue eyes and nestled into the comforting feeling of her arms cradling him. “Let’s spend this Christmas Eve together,” she said softly. Pikachu wasn’t going to object to that; there was nowhere else he’d rather be on this night than with his close friend.

Suddenly, the powerful bounty hunter and electric Pokémon seemed so gentle in this peaceful environment. The two of them admired the beautiful tree with its dazzling decorations and shimmering garland. Then, Samus sat on the chair by the warm fireplace with Pikachu on her lap. The soft glow from the lights on the tree and the flicker of the fire filled the room with low light and a cozy feeling. This peace that surrounded these two friends now…if only such peace filled the hearts of the entire world, amazing things could truly happen, Samus knew.

It was then that she noticed Pikachu curled up-he had fallen asleep. It was time to get ready for bed. So Samus soon set her furry yellow friend down on the bed. He did not awaken from his slumber when she gently petted his head and held him in her arms. “Merry Christmas, Pikachu,” Samus whispered before falling asleep.

Friendship…one of the best Christmas gifts, a true blessing.

The End
I also made a quick drawing to go with the story!
Joys of Christmas picture.png

Upvote 0

Senkaku

Shatter the Illusion
Aug 18, 2016
Somewhere
✟66,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I posted this elsewhere, figured I'd post it here as well:

Happy
-----------
Xavier leaned on his balcony railing overlooking the beach, there he watched the water move back and forth along the coastline. The sound of the waves and sparse seagulls gave him a sense of peace. He found himself somewhat lost in a trance as he thought about the recent events in his life, trying to make sense of it all. Just then, Jasmine approached from behind holding a tray with a teapot and cups. Jasmine's white shawl danced through the wind as she approached Xavier with a sincere smile on her face. She set the tray down on the railing and then spoke up gently.

Jasmine:"hey...you ok?"

She made her way over to him and found her place under his arm as she embraced him from the side. Xavier turned his head and kissed her on the forehead as he wrapped his arm around. He then responded in a somewhat monotone voice.

Xavier:"yeah...just...thinking..."

A slight concerned look appeared on Jasmine's face as she heard his response.

Jasmine:"...about what?..."

Xavier gently rubbed his cheek against her head as he responded.

Xavier:"...about us...just everything I guess..."
Jasmine:"oh...what's wrong? tell me...I want to know..."
Xavier:"I'm just having a hard time believing it you know?...after everything we've been through, we are finally here...together....it just..."
Jasmine:"...doesn't feel real?"

Xavier sighed slightly before responding

Xavier:"...yeah..."

Jasmine gently kissed his cheek and gently caressed his hips as she responded gently

Jasmine:"I know...but it is real...and we don't have to worry anymore. All we have to do now is focus on enjoying our lives together, everyday, until we die....to treasure each moment and not have any regrets of a time that we could have missed..."

Xavier smiled after hearing that and looked down at her. Jasmine lifted her face and returned the smile before they gently rubbed noses and kissed softly. Xavier then gently caressed her face as he responded.

Xavier:"I love you"

Jasmine smiled and responded with her eyes closed as Xavier rubbed her cheek.

Jasmine:"I love you too"

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟162,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I posted this elsewhere, figured I'd post it here as well:

Happy
-----------
Xavier leaned on his balcony railing overlooking the beach, there he watched the water move back and forth along the coastline. The sound of the waves and sparse seagulls gave him a sense of peace. He found himself somewhat lost in a trance as he thought about the recent events in his life, trying to make sense of it all. Just then, Jasmine approached from behind holding a tray with a teapot and cups. Jasmine's white shawl danced through the wind as she approached Xavier with a sincere smile on her face. She set the tray down on the railing and then spoke up gently.

Jasmine:"hey...you ok?"

She made her way over to him and found her place under his arm as she embraced him from the side. Xavier turned his head and kissed her on the forehead as he wrapped his arm around. He then responded in a somewhat monotone voice.

Xavier:"yeah...just...thinking..."

A slight concerned look appeared on Jasmine's face as she heard his response.

Jasmine:"...about what?..."

Xavier gently rubbed his cheek against her head as he responded.

Xavier:"...about us...just everything I guess..."
Jasmine:"oh...what's wrong? tell me...I want to know..."
Xavier:"I'm just having a hard time believing it you know?...after everything we've been through, we are finally here...together....it just..."
Jasmine:"...doesn't feel real?"

Xavier sighed slightly before responding

Xavier:"...yeah..."

Jasmine gently kissed his cheek and gently caressed his hips as she responded gently

Jasmine:"I know...but it is real...and we don't have to worry anymore. All we have to do now is focus on enjoying our lives together, everyday, until we die....to treasure each moment and not have any regrets of a time that we could have missed..."

Xavier smiled after hearing that and looked down at her. Jasmine lifted her face and returned the smile before they gently rubbed noses and kissed softly. Xavier then gently caressed her face as he responded.

Xavier:"I love you"

Jasmine smiled and responded with her eyes closed as Xavier rubbed her cheek.

Jasmine:"I love you too"
This is a lovely story and was very nice to read! You did a great job with the writing. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Senkaku

Shatter the Illusion
Aug 18, 2016
Somewhere
✟66,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
A Bright Future
--------------
Jane: "hey, give that back!"
Zack: "haha, nope! you have to catch me first!"

Zack ran behind a tree, laughing joyfully as Jane chased after him with the same joyful expression.

Jane: "ha! got you!"

Jane tackled Zack and took back her candy. She then playfully punched Zack in the arm.

Jane: "Never take my candy again!"
Zack: "Ow! that hurt,you're so mean!"

Zack began to rub his arm as a sad expression appeared on his face. After seeing it, Jane felt bad and hugged Zack in response.

Jane: "Aww, I'm sorry..."

Zack began to giggle as he responded.

Zack: "haha! you fell for it!"

He rolled on the floor in laughter as Jane jumped on him and playfully hit him.

Jane: "Oh you are so dead now!"

Zack continued to laugh as well as Jane as they rolled around happily. After a few minutes, they rested on the grass and watched the clouds roll by as they caught their breath. Zack then spoke up cheerfully.

Zack: "hey Jane?..."

Jane looked over and responded cheerfully.

Jane: "Yes?"
Zack: "When we grow up, can I marry you?"

Jane giggled when he said those words and then responded happily

Jane:"ummm...ok!"
Zack: "YAY!"

They both smiled at each other and blushed slightly. Then, with a smile, Jane spoke up.

Jane: "But only if you promise not to kiss me, kissing is so gross!"

Zack made a disgusted face as he responded

Zack:"Eww! no! I'm never going to kiss you!"

They then both turned to each other and began laughing.

Upvote 0