Coelo

Jun 8, 2013
✟663.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
The car you drive couldn't have been made without science,
Yet the car we drive only delivers on 1% of the energy you feed into that car. So if that is your claim that science gave us the car then science is very inefficient. Next what about the people who have died in cars, or been disabled for life. Next what about the global warming from the use of a car to burn fossil fuel. There are cities like Amsterdam that say enough is enough and there is a very popular trend to go back to riding a bicycle. Also what is wrong with Electric cars that people have to burn up fossil fuel and damage the world we live in. Did you know that the Bible says God will destroy those who destroy the world? So as a Christian we try to be careful NOT to destroy the world we live in. Even Obama must think there is some sort of a problem, because he went to a lot of trouble to destroy the engines in cars he felt were wasting to much fossil fuel. So I could answer your question with IF Science had not given us a fossil fuel car, then maybe we would all have to use electric cars and that would save a lot of lives and not harm our environment as much. Maybe if you would say science gave us an electric motor with a lithium battery to make it easier to ride a bicycle, then maybe I would rejoice with you.

bikes_amsterdam_group3B.jpg

Upvote 0

twinc

Jun 2, 2011
Wirral
✟1,281.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Everyone on this planet uses and trusts science in their everyday lives. The car you drive couldn't have been made without science, the medicine used to treat diseases was created using science, the physics involved in sending man to the moon could not have been discovered without science... The computer that you're staring at is the product of science. It's man's way of knowing the laws of nature and manipulating them the way we desire them to be. Biological science is used to help us study DNA, which in turn can explain the micro evolution we see today amongst dog breeds and artificially created foods and life.

Science IS the way that our universe works! If you trust so much in science, then why do you knock it down when it conflicts with something written in the 2,000 year old bible?

If you'd like me to explain my reasoning behind evolution or anything of such sort, please feel free to ask me...

because you have it all wrong and refuse to understand that the opposition is not against science viz authentic.genuine but against pseudo/phony non science and nonsense hiding behind the respected flag and bringing science into disrepute - btw micro evolution is not and cannot be denied - twinc

Upvote 0

pgardner31

May 29, 2013
✟7,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Coelo: What is your point? Science is merely a rational tool to make logical sense of the physical universe- nothing more, nothing less. It has provided the means whereby- through technology- mankind has greatly obviated some of the effects of the curse/fall and further provided for his needs without recognizing or receiving His Creator as his Savior. This misuse and destruction of earth is due to the satanic nature in man being expressed; not to science. Avoiding technology (like the Amish) does not make you any holier or less worldly. It merely makes you peculiar and inefficient. The Lord has charged His children to be in the world, but not of the world; not to abrogate but to reign by overcoming.

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Coelo: What is your point? Science is merely a rational tool to make logical sense of the physical universe- nothing more, nothing less. It has provided the means whereby- through technology- mankind has greatly obviated some of the effects of the curse/fall and further provided for his needs without recognizing or receiving His Creator as his Savior. This misuse and destruction of earth is due to the satanic nature in man being expressed; not to science. Avoiding technology (like the Amish) does not make you any holier or less worldly. It merely makes you peculiar and inefficient. The Lord has charged His children to be in the world, but not of the world; not to abrogate but to reign by overcoming.

I kinda disagree, that is what science is supposed to do. Current science has so much Fairie Dust I am surprised they even have the gall to say anything about belief verses science.

Take for example galactic jets. According to them they are caused by rotating black holes. Yet the only way we have ever observed this scientifically is with the application of electric currents, not mini black holes in the lab. :doh:

http://www.newscientist.com/article...ophysical-jets.html#.UeIInG2wVLU#.Ueh5PG3Nmet

Upvote 0

pgardner31

May 29, 2013
✟7,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Read Romans1:20 again. The visible creation is a testimony and descriptive illustration of the artist who created it. And a logical understanding (applied science) realized by a sober-minded person, leads to a seeking and realization of the Truth- which is Christ.
I disagree about black holes. There is a mini black hole at the bottom of every woman's purse. Things have been known to disappear in those, and are never seen again in this universe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Read Romans1:20 again. The visible creation is a testimony and descriptive illustration of the artist who created it. And a logical understanding (applied science) realized by a sober-minded person, leads to a seeking and realization of the Truth- which is Christ.
I disagree about black holes. There is a mini black hole at the bottom of every woman's purse. Things have been known to disappear in those, and are never seen again in this universe.

Lol, that is possibly the only place you will ever find one :)

But I did find the Higgs Bosun:

http://www.particlezoo.net/individual_pages/shop_higgsboson.html

Oh I quite agree, His invisible qualities, his power is known by the things made, and we all know what holds the atom together and it isn't gravity or black holes. But I don't expect them to ever *see* the reality because they have been blinded to the truth. 2 Cor 4:4 is quite apt.

Upvote 0

pgardner31

May 29, 2013
✟7,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Because of your tradition you have made void the word of God" "Christ is not divided" The reason the Lord has not yet returned is the bride hasn't made herself ready. You could get everyone on the planet regenerated and it would not perfect into one a builded-up counterpart to our Husband. Satan knows the rules of warfare: Divide in order to conquer. What do you think he has used to divide the believers? 'Attend the "church" of YOUR choice' I. E.: do what is right in your own eyes according to personal preference rather than denying the self to seek His choice.
Do not get me wrong: I would not waste my breath telling you about anything man-made. But you are my brother, and a 'truth-seeker'.
an-open-letter.org
amessageforthehumanrace
Love in Christ

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
"Because of your tradition you have made void the word of God" "Christ is not divided" The reason the Lord has not yet returned is the bride hasn't made herself ready. You could get everyone on the planet regenerated and it would not perfect into one a builded-up counterpart to our Husband. Satan knows the rules of warfare: Divide in order to conquer. What do you think he has used to divide the believers? 'Attend the "church" of YOUR choice' I. E.: do what is right in your own eyes according to personal preference rather than denying the self to seek His choice.
Do not get me wrong: I would not waste my breath telling you about anything man-made. But you are my brother, and a 'truth-seeker'.
an-open-letter.org
amessageforthehumanrace
Love in Christ

Yes, it is a shame quite a few of the secular groups have avoided science in fear that it might disprove faith. But anyone that can grasp the fundamental force of nature only has their faith confirmed as the Bible says more eloquently than I ever could. Anyone that thinks the creation of the universe was not an act of tremendous energetic output is ignoring everything. When the Bible says the Power of God it means just that, energy. When it talks about angles of light it means just that, pure energy.

When it says a bush that was afire yet never burned it meant just that, plasma.

QCW audio modulation using FL Studios SimSynth - YouTube

Upvote 0

pgardner31

May 29, 2013
✟7,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can only tell you (in the realm of knowledge). Revelation is a matter of vision in the spirit. "Set the mind on the spirit". All spiritual reality, growth, and progress does not come from gaining knowledge (whether doctrinal or secular). We have to choose to seek the Lord for this. Gaining knowledge, and improving behavior, etc. do not cause believers to grow or be transformed.
What I am trying to relate to you is this:
1. God has an eternal purpose. 2. It is to build His church as a dwelling place for the Father, a body for the Son, and a bride for the Spirit. 3. This is the result of free-will cooperation on the part of an adequate number of His people. 4. This hasn't happened yet or He would be back. 5. The vast number of believers have been deceived into taking Christ plus other things, taking names (denominated) other than Christ's, and thus being divided from one another- which prevents them from being built up as an expression on the earth of the universal church, which is all believers of all time.
YOU, BY AN EXERCISE OF YOUR FREE WILL TO SEEK THE LORD FOR HIS PURPOSE (Not your concepts or preference) CAN THEREBY HASTEN HIS RETURN. You got something better to do? Only overcomers receive the kingdom reward. (all will be in the new heaven and earth, but there is a matter of reward or discipline when the Lord returns. Greek word for wages, nothing to do with salvation which is eternally secure.

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I can only tell you (in the realm of knowledge). Revelation is a matter of vision in the spirit. "Set the mind on the spirit". All spiritual reality, growth, and progress does not come from gaining knowledge (whether doctrinal or secular). We have to choose to seek the Lord for this. Gaining knowledge, and improving behavior, etc. do not cause believers to grow or be transformed.
What I am trying to relate to you is this:
1. God has an eternal purpose. 2. It is to build His church as a dwelling place for the Father, a body for the Son, and a bride for the Spirit. 3. This is the result of free-will cooperation on the part of an adequate number of His people. 4. This hasn't happened yet or He would be back. 5. The vast number of believers have been deceived into taking Christ plus other things, taking names (denominated) other than Christ's, and thus being divided from one another- which prevents them from being built up as an expression on the earth of the universal church, which is all believers of all time.
YOU, BY AN EXERCISE OF YOUR FREE WILL TO SEEK THE LORD FOR HIS PURPOSE (Not your concepts or preference) CAN THEREBY HASTEN HIS RETURN. You got something better to do? Only overcomers receive the kingdom reward. (all will be in the new heaven and earth, but there is a matter of reward or discipline when the Lord returns. Greek word for wages, nothing to do with salvation which is eternally secure.

Agreed, it is in oneself (their thoughts) will the ultimate decision be made. These electrical currents surging through our brain that we call consciousness. If the heart stops beating one can be revived. When the brain stops function their is no hope but one. That which gave thought and consciousness in the first place. Because that is what He is, energy, pure thought if you will.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pgardner31

May 29, 2013
✟7,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1. All regenerated believers are in the book of life, they are members of the universal church. 2. But the bride must cooperate to make herself ready- in time and on the earth. 3. The majority of believers are persuing other goals than building up His body to consumate the New Jerusalem. 4. The New Jerusalem descends to the earth- it doesn't fall out of the sky. 5. "I will build my church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it" occurs ON THE EARTH IN THIS AGE- not in heaven. 6. Noah cooperated with God to build the ark, which gave God the way to end that age. 7. Only a remnant returned from captivity in Babylon to Jerusalem to rebuild God's house. 8. The Lord is calling a remnant of overcomers to rise up, deny themselves, and come out of today's Babylon (the Roman Catholic mother and her sectarian Protestant daughters) and return to the proper ground of oneness to cooperate with Him to build His church. When a sufficient number do so sufficiently (Christ is all and in all), then God will end this age. 9. Justatruthseeker: where are you? Are you where this is happening, or somewhere else? If you are not sure, then definitely you are somewhere else.

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
1. All regenerated believers are in the book of life, they are members of the universal church. 2. But the bride must cooperate to make herself ready- in time and on the earth. 3. The majority of believers are persuing other goals than building up His body to consumate the New Jerusalem. 4. The New Jerusalem descends to the earth- it doesn't fall out of the sky. 5. "I will build my church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it" occurs ON THE EARTH IN THIS AGE- not in heaven. 6. Noah cooperated with God to build the ark, which gave God the way to end that age. 7. Only a remnant returned from captivity in Babylon to Jerusalem to rebuild God's house. 8. The Lord is calling a remnant of overcomers to rise up, deny themselves, and come out of today's Babylon (the Roman Catholic mother and her sectarian Protestant daughters) and return to the proper ground of oneness to cooperate with Him to build His church. When a sufficient number do so sufficiently (Christ is all and in all), then God will end this age. 9. Justatruthseeker: where are you? Are you where this is happening, or somewhere else? If you are not sure, then definitely you are somewhere else.

Haven't read my posts then. I've said from the beginning that eternal life is on *this* Earth, after it is consumed in fire and recreated anew with new life as well. We ain't gonna be incorporeal, We gonna eat and drink just like we do now. Ain't no hell either except as a place of waiting till the end judgement, at which time both death and hades (hell) is cast into the Lake of Fire (which is the 2nd death). The first one (of the body) can be reversed. The 2nd one (of the mind) cannot. But mind is just thought, and God has promised to remember us and therefore the mind will be put into an immortal body.

So far the Bible can explain creation or evolution as some like to call the clear global extinctions and emergence of new yet distinct life in every epoch. Aint the Bible I disbelieve, it is most mainstream Religions that try to tell me what it says when most times it don't say anything of the sort.

No different than mainstream science telling me what the universe is like when it don't say anything of the sort.

I don't go for Fairie Dust no matter who tells it to me.

Upvote 0

pgardner31

May 29, 2013
✟7,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Lord hasn't returned yet because the bride hasn't made herself ready.
So, every believer should seek the Lord and ask Him to reveal to them how they can (in this age and at this time) cooperate with Him to 'build the ark' <the church> to fulfill His purpose and desire.
Forget tradition and misunderstanding caused by poor translations:
Hades and Ghenna are two (2) entirely different Greek words. Hades is the keeping place for the souls of the dead (paradise being the uppermost level where believers are; Sheol/Tartarus being lower levels for unbelievers and the fallen angels of Genesis 6). Hades is in the 'midst of the earth'. Ghenna- the burning lake of fire- is not here yet; and when it appears all of the fallen angels, demons, and inbelievers (via the white throne judgment) will be cast into it <along with death>. At which point all of the garbage of the old creation will be in the universal, eternal garbage can- the lake of fire. And the new creation will be brought forth- without anything old or impure.

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The Lord hasn't returned yet because the bride hasn't made herself ready.
So, every believer should seek the Lord and ask Him to reveal to them how they can (in this age and at this time) cooperate with Him to 'build the ark' <the church> to fulfill His purpose and desire.
Forget tradition and misunderstanding caused by poor translations:
Hades and Ghenna are two (2) entirely different Greek words. Hades is the keeping place for the souls of the dead (paradise being the uppermost level where believers are; Sheol/Tartarus being lower levels for unbelievers and the fallen angels of Genesis 6). Hades is in the 'midst of the earth'. Ghenna- the burning lake of fire- is not here yet; and when it appears all of the fallen angels, demons, and inbelievers (via the white throne judgment) will be cast into it <along with death>. At which point all of the garbage of the old creation will be in the universal, eternal garbage can- the lake of fire. And the new creation will be brought forth- without anything old or impure.

Exactly, as Sodom and Gomorra were an example of what the lake of fire is. Complete and utter destruction. It is the second death, as from it no resurrection is possible. Not saying you ain't gonna scream your head off from being burnt to ashes, and you won't wail and gnash your teeth for the time it takes for that to happen, if one is unlucky enough to be cast therein. But as death is likened to unconsciousness and sleep (in that day your thoughts will perish Ps, 146:4). Permenently, as the second death is eternal.

Upvote 0

pgardner31

May 29, 2013
✟7,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1. All beings with a spirit <man included> will exist eternally. 2. The demons and the angels who rebelled will spend eternity future in the lake of fire. 3. Fallen human beings who are unregenerated and who die physically will be resurrected and sentenced to the same fate- since they chose not to transfer out of Satan's kingdom. (BTW: the lake of fire is intended not for man but for Satan, but unrepentant children of Satan <which all human beings are by their first, physical birth> will earn the same eternal disposition) 4. All believers (O.T. & N.T.) will be the New Jerusalem for eternity. 5. However, whether they are wise to allow the Lord to mature them <have oil not just in their lamps but in their vessels> by transforming their souls <after regenerating their spirits> determines their qualifications to receive the kingdom/wedding feast as a reward <in addition to salvation which is free>. The majority of believers will have to pass through the tribulation to ripen them, and many <if not most> will need to spend the 1,000 years of the millinium as a discipline necessary to mature them for the new heaven and earth. THIS discipline is the "wailing and gnashing of teeth" which occurs in "outer darkness"- NOT in the lake of fire.
ONCE AGAIN: WHERE ARE YOU? Where the bride is being made ready/the church, which is His body, is being expressed and built up? OR in Babylon? amessageforthehumanrace

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pgardner31

May 29, 2013
✟7,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
PS: At the beginning of the last 3 & 1/2 years <the Great Tribulation>, an ANGEL <not man> will speak an 'eternal gospel' to the entire world, telling them to worship God and not to worship the antichrist or receive his mark; and to treat God's people <Jews & christians> well. Their response to this will determine whether they are judged sheep or goats (parable in Matthew is not applying to believers) at the Lord's return. If they did well according to the angel's speaking, they will enter into the millinial kingdom as sheep- YET unregenerated. Being unregenerated and still in the fallen flesh, they will need to pass one final test before qualifying for the new heavens and earth. THIS is the reason why Satan is not immediately cast into the lake of fire but is kept in confinement at the Lord's return. Satan will lead a final rebellion of mankind at the end of the millinium. Those unbelievers who follow him will be cast with him into the lake of fire <for an eternal torment. NOT the pagan concept of limbo/extinguishment>.
The ones who do not rebel will enter into eternity future as the nations. They will not have God's eternal life in them, they will never know God subjectively, intimately; only objectively, outwardly. They will have everlasting lives (contrasting with eternal life <God's life: Zoe>) which began at their physical birth- and due to the leaves of the tree of life- and will never end.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nuttypiglet

Mar 23, 2012
✟15,799.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Haven't read my posts then. I've said from the beginning that eternal life is on *this* Earth, after it is consumed in fire and recreated anew with new life as well. We ain't gonna be incorporeal, We gonna eat and drink just like we do now. Ain't no hell either except as a place of waiting till the end judgement, at which time both death and hades (hell) is cast into the Lake of Fire (which is the 2nd death). The first one (of the body) can be reversed. The 2nd one (of the mind) cannot. But mind is just thought, and God has promised to remember us and therefore the mind will be put into an immortal body.

So far the Bible can explain creation or evolution as some like to call the clear global extinctions and emergence of new yet distinct life in every epoch. Aint the Bible I disbelieve, it is most mainstream Religions that try to tell me what it says when most times it don't say anything of the sort.

No different than mainstream science telling me what the universe is like when it don't say anything of the sort.

I don't go for Fairie Dust no matter who tells it to me.

No, eternal life is not going to be on this Earth. It will be in the third Heaven, prepared and seen by Enoch. It's a new Earth and Heaven, actually God descends to this this Earth to live among us in his huge city. There will be no more Sun either, God will give light and warmth to all and darkness will not exist. This universe will be rolled up like a scroll and done away with. We know this Universe is not eternal, and knowing man would sin, God didn't make it that way. We have to go to the next Earth where things are eternal.
Forget Hades and Hell, the original word was Sheol. This was a place where the dead souls were taken and had no thoughts. Our new bodies are different, a kind of mixture of physical and the stuff God is made of. We will eat from the tree of life which matures once a month and there isn't just ONE tree. Angels also eat and drink, two sat with Abraham and ate with him.
Now the resurrections and deaths.
The rapture is before the tribulation. Christ returns to grab his bride and snatch them away. The dead in Sheol will also be raised at this time, the believers. This is the first resurrection. Then we have the tribulation. Many will have witnessed the rapture and change their beliefs over this time. However, many will not. When Christ returns with his bride (From rapture), he will be given a short period of time to take his new followers. Those who died rather than accept the beast during tribulation will be raised and taken to him. Those still alive will have their bodies instantly changed. The dead don't need physical remains at all, they are given new bodies because the soul in Sheol contains all the information on this. Our soul contains our personality, our memories and physical appearance. Those remaining will then be judged by God. The remaining people will be cast into the lake of fire, a form of death only God can achieve. Only God can destroy a Soul. They will not be remembered nor will they ever be raised. The fallen Angels will also be thrown into that death. Lucifer is cast into a bottomless pit, where he will remain for 1000 years. In that time, we live with Christ in the third Heaven, being taught. At the end of the 1000 years Lucifer is released, so he can see if he can tempt anyone like he did in Eden and with Christ in the desert. God is claiming this creation of his is perfect in every way and Lucifer will try his hardest to tempt people with lies. He fails and God then destroys him. Death can be no more, God declares death is dead. Christ now hands the kingdom of the third heaven over to his Father who descends in a huge city, a new Jerusalem. It has twelve gates representing the twelve tribes of Israel and it contains the trees of life along with other splendours. We are allowed to eat from the tree(s) of life then because we have earned it.

Upvote 0

pgardner31

May 29, 2013
✟7,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nuttypiglet, truthseeker: Both of your opinions are way off of the mark, and are incorrect or unsubstantiated by scripture. They are the product of the natural, soulish man- not revelation.
1. 1 Thess 5:23: body, soul, spirit.
2. Hebrews: The dividing of soul and spirit.
3. Set the mind on the spirit.
3. Believers are kept in paradise, not sheol.
etc., etc., etc.
Read amessageforthehumanrace
Then we can talk.

Upvote 0

nuttypiglet

Mar 23, 2012
✟15,799.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nuttypiglet, truthseeker: Both of your opinions are way off of the mark, and are incorrect or unsubstantiated by scripture. They are the product of the natural, soulish man- not revelation.
1. 1 Thess 5:23: body, soul, spirit.
2. Hebrews: The dividing of soul and spirit.
3. Set the mind on the spirit.
3. Believers are kept in paradise, not sheol.
etc., etc., etc.
Read amessageforthehumanrace
Then we can talk.

If believers are already in paradise, then why is the first resurrection required?

Upvote 0

singpeace

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2009
U.S.
✟40,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Everyone on this planet uses and trusts science in their everyday lives. The car you drive couldn't have been made without science, the medicine used to treat diseases was created using science, the physics involved in sending man to the moon could not have been discovered without science... The computer that you're staring at is the product of science. It's man's way of knowing the laws of nature and manipulating them the way we desire them to be. Biological science is used to help us study DNA, which in turn can explain the micro evolution we see today amongst dog breeds and artificially created foods and life.

Science IS the way that our universe works! If you trust so much in science, then why do you knock it down when it conflicts with something written in the 2,000 year old bible?

If you'd like me to explain my reasoning behind evolution or anything of such sort, please feel free to ask me...

Sethy,
You are right. Science is in everything.

The Bible even has perfectly sound scientific statements from four thousand years ago. There is a great deal of scientific accuracies in the Bible.

My question to you is, how did these men know these things? There were no microscopes and no scientific labs. Yet, men wrote these things.

God is at the core of what Science is just scratching the surface of.

http://www.inplainsite.org/html/scientific_facts_in_the_bible.html#SFB01

1. The Shape of the Earth

"He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in," (Isaiah 40:22, NIV).

This may or may not be construed to support the spherical shape of the earth. The horizon is a circle and a circle is flat.

Christopher Columbus wrote in his diary:
“It was the Lord who put it into my mind – I could feel his hand upon me – the fact that it would be possible to sail from here to the Indies … All who heard of my project rejected it with laughter, ridiculing me … There is no question that the inspiration was from the Holy Spirit, because He comforted me with rays of marvelous illumination from the Holy Scriptures… For the execution of the journey to the Indies, I did not make use of intelligence, mathematics, or maps. It is simply the fulfillment of what Isaiah had prophesied.”

Also take a moment to really consider the next verse:

"He has inscribed a circle on the surface of the waters at the boundary of light and darkness." (Job 26:10)

Job 26:10 clearly refers to the line of demarcation between day and night. No other interpretation is possible. Such a view of the curved horizon at sunrise or sunset can only be seen from extremely high altitudes reached only by military jets and spacecraft.

2. The Earth is Suspended in Nothing

"He spreads out the northern [skies] over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing," (Job. 26:7, NIV).

This is particularly interesting, considering that the cosmology of other cultures at that time did not have the earth suspended in nothing, but rather upon pillars, or people, or animals.

3. Earth’s Rotation on its Axis is Responsible for the Sun’s Rising and Setting.

“Have you commanded the morning since your days began, and caused the dawn to know its place? It is changed (turned) like clay under the seal” (Job 38:12, 14).

Written 4,000 years ago, the picture here is of a vessel of clay being turned or rotated upon the potter’s wheel – an accurate analogy of the earth’s rotation.

4. The Water Cycle

"For he maketh small the drops of water: they pour down rain according to the vapour thereof: Which the clouds do drop and distil upon man abundantly. Also can any understand the spreadings of the clouds, or the noise of his tabernacle?"(Job 36:27-29).

Science later documented the direction of wind currents and wind paths. This was unknown in previous centuries, but Solomon wrote in Ecclesiastes 1:6, “The wind blows to the south and goes round to the north; round and round goes the wind, and on its circuits with wind returns.”

5. Streams in the Ocean

Ecclesiastes 1:7: “All streams run to the sea, but the sea is not full; to the place where the streams flow, there they flow again.”

Matthew Maury (1806-1873), who is known as “the Pathfinder of the Seas,” was the founder of modern oceanography and hydrography. Maury firmly believed in and was inspired by Psalm 8:8, “whatever passes along the paths of the sea.” Maury believed that if the Bible wrote about “paths in the seas” then there must truly be paths in the sea. He dedicated his life to find and document these paths God had mentioned. Maury spent part of his career with the U.S. Navy charting the winds and currents of the Atlantic which were not known before his documentation.

Space and Time

"In the beginning (time) God created (power) the Heaven (space) and the Earth (matter)... And the Spirit of God moved (motion) upon the face of the waters." (Genesis 1:1,3 … written some 3450 years ago).

Universe Expanding

"It is He that . . . stretches out the heavens as a curtain, and spreads them out as a tent to dwell in." (Isaiah 40:22)

Empty Space

"He stretches out the north over empty space; he hangs the earth on nothing." (Job 26:7)

Air has Weight

"To make the weight for the winds; and he weigheth the waters by measure." (Job 28:25)

Galaxy Radio Waves

"When the morning stars sang together..." (Job 38:7)

Atoms

"By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible. "(Hebrews 11:3)

"For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." (Colossians 1:16-17).

Gravitational Properties

“Can you bind the cluster of the Pleiades, Or loose the belt of Orion?” (Job 38:31).

1st and 2nd Laws of Thermodynamics

First and Second Laws of Thermodynamics:
The 1st Law of Thermodynamics states that matter can be neither created nor destroyed, and that the amount of matter in the universe remains constant. If the First Law is correct, which every scientific measurement ever made has confirmed, then the universe could not have created itself, it must have been created in the past, no further creating must be going on, and no loss of creation is occurring. The Bible is the only religious book that correctly portrays the First Law by 1) its description in Genesis of a Creator who is no longer creating, and 2) a Creator who is"upholding all things by the word of his power (Hebrews 1:3)".

Genesis 2:1 says (after creation):

"Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them."

The Hebrew word used here is the past definite tense for the verb "finished," indicating an action completed in the past, never again to occur. The creation was "finished" -- once and for all. That is what the First Law of Thermodynamics says. It states that neither matter nor energy can be either created or destroyed. There is no "creation" ongoing today. It is "finished" exactly as the Bible states.

The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, which states that all systems degenerate from order to disorder, was regarded by Albert Einstein to be the premier Law in science. Again the Bible is the only religious book to accurately describe this Law:

"For the heavens will vanish away like smoke, the earth will grow old like a garment..." (Isaiah 51:6),

and also a New Testament rendering:

"You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands. They will perish, but You remain; and they will all grow old like a garment; (Hebrews 1:10-11)

Upvote 0