Shannon4237

Jan 19, 2010
West Virginia
✟7,663.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am so sorry sunshine, people like that need prayer in the worst way. And raising your kids is way more important than mowing the lawn. Personally, If there was any possible way, And i understand at times there isnt, I might try to find a more child friendly neighborhood. There is absolutly no excuse for comments like that. Apparently their parents must have been gone all day and never taught them any decorum,
Hugs and prayer
Sededl

Upvote 0
Mar 23, 2012
✟15,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't understand why those that choose not to have children have such issues with the rest of us having them. I mean, what do they want us to do, NOT have kids? Then there would be no children in the world, the human race would die out! And they forget that THEY were once children. What if their parents had decided not to have kids, they wouldn't exsist!

And as for those that are or look young. First of all no child is EVER a mistake! But even if the wrong choice was made (sex before marriage) then thank goodness that baby wasn't aborted! Choosing to keep your child quite often results in backlash from family, friends and strangers however killing a child apparently appears to be fine and the 'best' choice!

Upvote 0