Visit site
✟7,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've been a christian for about 2 years now and i have no regrets :D here is my story and thanks for reading!

Dear Reader,

This document is my story of Jesus Christ and I. My life was full of confusion, why am I here? Why should I believe in something I can’t see? And the excuse I used all the time, why would he do something like that? I would insult and degrade someone that cared for me, why would I do such a thing? Because I was blinded by the world. My life was ran by a lie, everyone telling me what I should believe in and what to do with my life. And I did, I never had the courage to stand for what I want in my life. Till one day.

When I was in college I was lost, I didn’t have any way of direction. I had no true friends not even a person to talk to. I started becoming friends with a Pagan/Wiccan because I thought he knew how I felt and he can help, so he did. He introduced me to a gift, as I like to call her. She was a Christian and a strong believer at that. She would pray for her enemies and smile at the face Satan, she was fearless and she didn’t care for what anyone thought of her. She lived to please God and to do his missions. So God called upon her one day and told her, “I have a mission! I want you to help one of my sons. He is lost and he needs you to help him to believe.” She didn’t pause. She helped me walk on a path of truth and love.

Months passed of complete conversion. I was starting to follow His guidelines and rules, without excuses or shame. Then God become too excited and he wanted me to stop wasted time and become a believer of Him now. So he told her, “Okay, it’s time.” She then told me that she wants to focus on God more, I didn’t know what to say or feel. I told her I would never become between God and her and I was influenced by her faith, so I would never try to lessen her thoughts or emotions to him. She wanted to come back, but something held her back. She wanted to say that she made a mistake and for me to forgive her and forget what happened. But she didn’t, she stayed strong. We still kept in touch by telephone and sometimes a frequent visit. At this point of my faith I wasn’t a believer, I only said I believe to come closer to her. I didn’t know what was happening to me. But one night I went to the church down the hill. I sat before the cross and talk to God, tried to figure out what I’m suppose to do. I love this girl and I don’t want to lose her and I would do anything for her. I prayed from midnight to early moring, I couldn’t stop talking, it was first about Renee and then it moved on about my life and what I want to do with it. It was almost like I forgot about her and focused on God. It was a wonderful night, full of happiness and tears, a night to remember.

Few days passed and I received a phone call from Renee. She told me about this Christian event she wants me to attend called, Acquire the Fire. So I told her that I would love to go, because I thought she was wanting to get back together with me. Little did I know it was God and I was getting back together with him instead. Once we arrived in Denver I didn’t know what I was in for. I just expected sermons and music. The first night I was just so happy to be there, I was having lots of fun. The second day was the final day of me. The song “ Here I am to Worhsip” was playing, I couldn’t keep my eyes open. They started filling up with tears and then my knees became weak. I struck the ground crying holding my head. I then felt God flowing through my body and I didn’t want it to stop. It felt like God just rushed into my body and took the sin and guilt I had and made it obsolete. The tears became the sin leaving my body and God was preparing me for a journey. I was then reborn.