Jul 17, 2004
The Great North
Visit site
✟1,147.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm due early mid-May, but I'm hoping for really-EARLY May... ^_^ (Shaving a couple weeks off that last trimester is always fine by me!)....

So that makes me...something like 11-12 weeks along right now, I think...?

You'd think I'd pay closer attention, but I'm too busy to really know for sure!

Blessings,
Molly

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katelyn

Senior Veteran
Oct 6, 2003
✟17,945.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm due March 17th!
feiertag-smiley-007.gif

Upvote 0
Jun 12, 2004
Visit site
✟25,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ladies i was wondering .... i called the nurse and she said i am fine but i have like an achy pain in my lower abdomen.. its not crampy really just real achy feeling i guess and its mostly when i sit down and get up... does this sound normal to you?

Upvote 0

Melbelle

Deadheadmakeup
Mar 22, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟53,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
mstodd919 said:
ladies i was wondering .... i called the nurse and she said i am fine but i have like an achy pain in my lower abdomen.. its not crampy really just real achy feeling i guess and its mostly when i sit down and get up... does this sound normal to you?
yup I remember that with seth, it doesn't really hurt just annoying right?

Upvote 0
Jun 12, 2004
Visit site
✟25,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
yeah its not like im in pain but it is kinda achy... like sore or something... i am only 5 weeks i didnt remember this feeling the first time... well i didnt find out i was pregnant last time till 7 weeks... i just want everything to be ok

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

karla

Love God, Serve God
Nov 5, 2002
York, Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟2,814.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
mstodd919 said:
It's normal. I don't remember having when I was pregnant with my daughter, but I definitely did when I was pregnant with my son and am having it this time around too. I am paranoid over every little ache and pain, just like I am sure you are. I am positive that I will be driving my poor husband crazy!

Upvote 0

Lioness816

Sep 16, 2004
✟952.00
Faith
Christian
sethsmommy said:
Also lets see who is all trying for a baby :D
We were recently approved for IVF. I had to get the okay from my Cardiologist. I saw him yesterday and he said it is a go!!! I will need to be monitored from the beginning, but he thinks I may actually improve during pregnancy. So, I will keep everyone informed. It could take a while, we need to take the class and start me on injections... :eek:

Upvote 0

Melbelle

Deadheadmakeup
Mar 22, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟53,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
mstodd919 said:
yeah its not like im in pain but it is kinda achy... like sore or something... i am only 5 weeks i didnt remember this feeling the first time... well i didnt find out i was pregnant last time till 7 weeks... i just want everything to be ok
No need to worry unless you are bleeding heavely and are cramping really bad, I'm sure you know all this and I"m sure you will panic alot, its natural for women who have been through what you have.

Upvote 0