✟25,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
sethsmommy said:
No need to worry unless you are bleeding heavely and are cramping really bad, I'm sure you know all this and I"m sure you will panic alot, its natural for women who have been through what you have.
yeah i figured i am fine... no bleeding...i hope i dont bleed either. with the first one i bled at 9 weeks until i miscarried at 13 weeks...so when i get past 13 weeks i think i will be less worried..

Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟32,653.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am 19 weeks 1 day along, due March 16th.

MsTodd, I have the same pains, just ligaments streching and such. My doc told me to use tylenol and a heating pad, set on the lowest setting. I think I call my OB once a week now. Super paraniod first time mommy here. Though it is normal, seeing as I lost little Corey.

Upvote 0
O

okiemommy26

all your pregnant women there is agreat website that bunch of forums called pregnancyweekly.com and sends u updates of how far along you are and what is happing to your body and stuff like and babycenter.com has boards to and does the same thing anyways i found both when i was prego with Curtis and im still a part of pregnancyweekly just some thought if any of you need more info and stuff. They have due date boards.

Upvote 0