Mar 26, 2002
Alaska
Visit site
✟7,155.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I cannot help but think a bit. The alternative timeline is not a straight 'flash sideways'. Rather it is a 'flash sideways AND back three years'. I cannot help but wonder - when the 'flash sideways' time line catches up to the 'current' time...maybe a few folks will have the option of 'crossing over'?

And...could that be what Jacob means by 'somebody coming to the island'?

Upvote 0
L

LovesToBless

I cannot help but think a bit. The alternative timeline is not a straight 'flash sideways'. Rather it is a 'flash sideways AND back three years'. I cannot help but wonder - when the 'flash sideways' time line catches up to the 'current' time...maybe a few folks will have the option of 'crossing over'?

And...could that be what Jacob means by 'somebody coming to the island'?

Could be. But how can they go to an island that's on the bottom of the ocean? At least in that time-line. Maybe. Sort of. Who knows? :doh:

Upvote 0

mina

Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
crazy claire is scary.

I don't think Kate has gone over to the dark side. She seemed in possession of a questioning look at fake Locke, so i'm not fully convinced that she will now walk in his way.

I felt bad for Sayid. He just loves Nadia and is consumed with grief about her. He seemed in a daze.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Is everyone convinced that MIB/smoke monster/Locke is evil and Jacob good? I am not so sure.

I'm not so sure either. There's been a recurring theme throughout the series: "We're the good guys." I don't think we know yet who (or even if) the good guys are.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cat1

Lost and Nip Tuck Fan
May 21, 2005
England
✟12,352.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Did I ever tell y'all that my lovely husband, the father of my soon to be born child, the man I married... was able to put the alarm of the clock in the hatch on his cell phone as his alarm tone???

So, every Sunday morning we wake to that thing going off, and the lovely voice 'system failure'... SERIOUSLY annoying.

This really made me crack up and laugh out loud! :thumbsup: :D

Upvote 0

lovesdolphins

New year, new me, new baby????
Mar 28, 2007
Houston
✟15,296.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Snooch - I think what my DH was able to do was to pull the sound file off of the DVD, and create his own sound file that worked for the alarm clock feature on his cell phone. I'd have to ask him, but I don't think he bought it (other than the purchase of the DVD set).

Upvote 0
L

LovesToBless

Agreed. Could be one of those..."the guy wearing black isn't a bad guy after all" type deals. He sure does a good impersonation of a bad guy though. ;) A very evil, bad guy.

Another thought I had ~ based on Thinker's theory of us seeing the flash sideways being the rewards from Smokie...maybe Richard actually was an Egyptian god or pharoah, and now is doing his time on the island. Maybe he wanted to be the same age forever (we know he never seems to age)

Then there's the reference between Jacob and MIB on the beach about things starting over again, which could be new groups of people down through the ages coming and chosing sides again and again...

Another one also maybe Widmore was a ship's captain on the Black Rock boat that we think might be the ship heading to the island.

I think that Thinker's point is very interesting to look at so many of the stories of the various characters.

And...I'm still seeing some Jesus vs Satan type situations in all of this.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The mobster guy cooking eggs in the industrial kitchen is Widimore's head commando, the one who shot Alex, and now he had Jin tied up. I wonder where all of this is going?

For Kamey, the morgue probably. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums