Houston
✟15,296.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Did I ever tell y'all that my lovely husband, the father of my soon to be born child, the man I married... was able to put the alarm of the clock in the hatch on his cell phone as his alarm tone???

So, every Sunday morning we wake to that thing going off, and the lovely voice 'system failure'... SERIOUSLY annoying.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Did I ever tell y'all that my lovely husband, the father of my soon to be born child, the man I married... was able to put the alarm of the clock in the hatch on his cell phone as his alarm tone???

So, every Sunday morning we wake to that thing going off, and the lovely voice 'system failure'... SERIOUSLY annoying.

I want this for my ring tone!!!! :D Where did he get it?

Upvote 0

Thinker

Senior Veteran
Mar 26, 2002
Alaska
Visit site
✟7,155.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It is all starting to make sense now - what the 'man in black' is offering, and how he can bring it about. I think we have been watching his solution - him keeping his promises - since the start of this season, but we just didn't realize it.

I am wondering just who will be left alive on the island come the end of the season, though. I am fairly certain that all or nearly all of those who throw their lot in with the 'Man in Black' won't be among the living, and the same will apply to the 'Others' as well. (but even with those who throw their lot in with him on the island dead, the Man in Black can still keep his promises to them).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A Catholic Friend

Hello all!
Aug 6, 2009
USA
✟10,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If Lost were a movie couldn't they have just filmed the pilot, skipped the first 5 years added season 6 and just condensed it all into a 2 or 3 hour movie?

What were the hatches for? They are irrelevant now. What was Widmore's freighter for? Why was there time travel?

Now the show feels like Indiana Jones meets the Mummy. I like Lost and those 2 movies, but why change Lost into a Indiana Jones movie at the end when at first it felt like a survival, Dharma station, time travel series?

The show is still fun, but the show changes too much. How would you feel if Jacob and MIB were revealed to be aliens? Isn't that going too way out?

Upvote 0
L

LovesToBless

If Lost were a movie couldn't they have just filmed the pilot, skipped the first 5 years added season 6 and just condensed it all into a 2 or 3 hour movie?

What were the hatches for? They are irrelevant now. What was Widmore's freighter for? Why was there time travel?

Now the show feels like Indiana Jones meets the Mummy. I like Lost and those 2 movies, but why change Lost into a Indiana Jones movie at the end when at first it felt like a survival, Dharma station, time travel series?

The show is still fun, but the show changes too much. How would you feel if Jacob and MIB were revealed to be aliens? Isn't that going too way out?

It isn't over yet...plenty of time for your questions to be answered.

Upvote 0
L

LovesToBless

Oh yeah....I may never wear pants again! So many stunning revelations in this one! Yikes. Who will turn up next??? :swoon:

So...one of the Oceanic 6 is over to the "dark" side. What about the rest of them.

And...again, I ask...where is Richard???

I've just got a lot of thinking to do about this one...and I look forward to you guys posting more of your thoughts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
L

LovesToBless

It is all starting to make sense now - what the 'man in black' is offering, and how he can bring it about. I think we have been watching his solution - him keeping his promises - since the start of this season, but we just didn't realize it.

I am wondering just who will be left alive on the island come the end of the season, though. I am fairly certain that all or nearly all of those who throw their lot in with the 'Man in Black' won't be among the living, and the same will apply to the 'Others' as well. (but even with those who throw their lot in with him on the island dead, the Man in Black can still keep his promises to them).

So, you think that the flash sideways/alternative lives are his promises being fulfilled? So...Sayid gets Nadia alive, but doesn't get to be with her himself? But what about Jack then? He hasn't gone to the dark side...at least not yet. And Kate didn't seem to be doing too well in alternate time land. Claire...well, maybe she's doing alright...we didn't actually see her decide to keep Aaron, we only saw a door close for her and the indication that she might decide to keep him. Still, I think this is a very plausible theory of what is going on in the flash sideways.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Claire was creepy last night. She's lost her mind, the poor girl. I thought she was going to leap out of that hole and beat Kate in the head.

Best moment: Jin tied up and gagged after Sayid took out the mobsters! :eek:

Upvote 0
L

LovesToBless

Claire was creepy last night. She's lost her mind, the poor girl. I thought she was going to leap out of that hole and beat Kate in the head.

Best moment: Jin tied up and gagged after Sayid took out the mobsters! :eek:

I agree poor Claire. Well, poor John and Sayid too. They are all taken over.

Yeah, I couldn't believe Jin! Def a pants flying off moment.

But! How about when Sayid showed up at Nadia's home...they hug...we see the wedding rings on her hand ...and then...we find out she's married to his brother!!!!! :swoon: That was another flying pants moment for me.

So...was Jin bringing Kimmy (however you spell it) the watch? I was shocked to see him too.

What is Jack's purpose? Why didn't Sayid take down Ben?

And...to repeat myself...where is Richard? Perhaps already in the hidden tunnel?

Upvote 0

appleofhiseye

Veteran
Jan 25, 2005
Butler, PA
✟18,164.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
:)so how's that for irony? Ben the bad guy we love to hate is still on the "good" side. It looks like Kate, Sawyer, Claire, and maybe Jin will be on the "bad" side with Smokie/John.

If Richard isn't dead, with the Others, he'll probably end up with Iliana and co.

Upvote 0

Nitron

HIKES CAN TAKE A WALK
Nov 30, 2006
The Island
✟9,895.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
So, you think that the flash sideways/alternative lives are his promises being fulfilled? So...Sayid gets Nadia alive, but doesn't get to be with her himself? But what about Jack then? He hasn't gone to the dark side...at least not yet. And Kate didn't seem to be doing too well in alternate time land. Claire...well, maybe she's doing alright...we didn't actually see her decide to keep Aaron, we only saw a door close for her and the indication that she might decide to keep him. Still, I think this is a very plausible theory of what is going on in the flash sideways.

This definitely makes sense given the existence of Dogen's son in the sideways timeline.

Upvote 0