is there a difference between Jew and gentile in the bible?

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟221,115.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus." – Ephesians 3:6

Ahh only today then I realized, other than Galatians 6:16, this is another good example how the NIV changes the KJV version which stated

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

I can understand better why you want to lump the Body of Christ and Israel together now.

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟221,115.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
However, because God gave 'specific' prophecies for the 'seed' of Israel that are still future, that does not mean those went away with the giving of the New Covenant Jesus Christ. An example? Jesus promised His 12 Apostles (all of bloodline Judah) would sit upon 12 thrones in His future Kingdom judging the 12 tribes of Israel (Matthew 19:28).

Thus even Paul preached God's original promises to His Israel are not going away, even though we Gentile believers are grafted in.

Nice, its rare that we agree in these forums. =)

Good example you gave about the 12 apostles on 12 thrones judging the 12 tribes.

Upvote 0

DaveM

Nov 26, 2016
nc
✟72,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ahh only today then I realized, other than Galatians 6:16, this is another good example how the NIV changes the KJV version which stated

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

I can understand better why you want to lump the Body of Christ and Israel together now.

thanks for the reply, I did notice NIV is just about the only one who uses the word, Isreal.

But all pretty much say the same body, it's really the "same body" that is all through the word that makes me want to put them as one. It is also the grafting them into the olive tree that makes me think they are one. And I do not read the OT without the NT to interrupt it for me. The OT IMO can not be understood without the NT.

For example, many claims that all Jewish people have Abraham as their father, and if I was to read just the OT I would agree, but Jesus in his own words reveal the mystery that the devil is the father of some of the Jewish leaders who were claiming Abraham as there father.
John 8
39“.Abraham is our father,” they replied.

“If you were children of Abraham,” said Jesus, “you would do the works of Abraham.
44. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language,
because he is a liar and the father of lies.

So obviously the important take-home part of being Abrahams's children is what Jesus says and not what we think the OT means. These are the mysteries that are being revealed to us, that makes no sense unless we read how the NT defines things in the OT.

• Friendly
Reactions: Guojing
Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟221,115.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
thanks for the reply, I did notice NIV is just about the only one who uses the word, Isreal.

But all pretty much say the same body, it's really the "same body" that is all through the word that makes me want to put them as one. It is also the grafting them into the olive tree that makes me think they are one. And I do not read the OT without the NT to interrupt it for me. The OT IMO can not be understood without the NT.

For example, many claims that all Jewish people have Abraham as their father, and if I was to read just the OT I would agree, but Jesus in his own words reveal the mystery that the devil is the father of some of the Jewish leaders who were claiming Abraham as there father.
John 8
39“.Abraham is our father,” they replied.

“If you were children of Abraham,” said Jesus, “you would do the works of Abraham.
44. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language,
because he is a liar and the father of lies.

So obviously the important take-home part of being Abrahams's children is what Jesus says and not what we think the OT means. These are the mysteries that are being revealed to us, that makes no sense unless we read how the NT defines things in the OT.

So, we will be joining one of the 12 tribes of Israel, as DavyM said? We will also be under the judgement of one of the 12 apostles?

How much sense do you think that would make?

Upvote 0

DaveM

Nov 26, 2016
nc
✟72,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am not sure I understand your question,, but consider this

who did Jesus come for?
Matthew
24He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”.

who are the lost sheep?
John 10-16
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

The other sheep are the Gentiles IMO

the sheep are the ones that listen to his voice, we are all one flock who listen to his voice. You do NOT belong to the house of Isreal if you do not listen to his voice. Nor are you a Jew because of your parents
Romans 2:28
For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical.

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟221,115.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not sure I understand your question,, but consider this

who did Jesus come for?
Matthew
24He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”.

who are the lost sheep?
John 10-16
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

The other sheep are the Gentiles IMO

the sheep are the ones that listen to his voice, we are all one flock who listen to his voice. You do NOT belong to the house of Isreal if you do not listen to his voice. Nor are you a Jew because of your parents
Romans 2:28
For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical.

Let me clarify my question.
  • Israel consists of 12 tribes.
  • Jesus promised his 12 apostles that they will be sitting on 12 thrones judging these 12 tribes.
  • You believe we in the Body of Christ are now one with Israel.
  • So it follows that we must be among the 12 tribes.
So my question is, which tribe would you consider yourself belonging to, and which apostle will be your judge?

Unless you are thinking that what Jesus promised the 12 will no longer come to pass, that there will no longer be "12 tribes" for them to judge?

Upvote 0

DaveM

Nov 26, 2016
nc
✟72,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
my question is, which tribe would you consider yourself belonging to, and which apostle will be your judge?

sorry, can not find any scripture to answer your question. But consider this,

Rom 11:26 And this is how all Israel will be saved. As the scripture says, "The Savior will come from Zion and remove all wickedness from the descendants of Jacob.

all of Isreal will be saved WOW how in the world is that possible?? does that mean the Pharisees of Jesus' Time will be saved?? Jesus said to some of them that their father was the devil, so they can not be part of ALL Isreal. When I read ALL I think ALL not some but ALL From the very beginning. So who is Isreal,, Paul says "But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For they are not all Israel who are descended from Israel;" wait a minute Paul is saying just because you are Jewish you do not Belong to Isreal, at least that's the way I take it. Paul puts it another way also "For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical."

If I use scripture to help me understand scripture I can only come to one conclusion and that is you do not belong to Isreal just because you are a Jew!!

So who belongs to Isreal that they ALL will be saved?? Well, who do we know that all will be saved? that's pretty easy for anyone in Christ, and from the OT it was anyone in faith. So could it be possible that the called out the remnant the chosen one are all Isreal that is saved, both Gentile and Jew who have faith and are in Christ?

What makes me think that some of the gentiles could possibly be part of the Isreal that will get saved?? because certain gentiles get grafted into the olive tree, I always thought the olive tree represented Isreal. Matter of fact some of the natural branches of the olive tree get broken off.

The only way I can understand the Isreal that the bible is speaking of is to identify it by what scripture says, many people claim all of Isreal are descendants of Abraham and that if you are a Jew you are Abraham's offspring,, but scripture tells us differently. Scripture tells us it is the children of faith that are Abrahams's offspring therefore I would think we are part of Isreal.

Romans 9
6. It is not as though God’s word has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. 7 Nor because they are Abraham’s descendants are they all his children. On the contrary, “Through Isaac your offspring will be reckoned.”b 8 So it is not the children of the flesh who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as offspring

Galatians 3:29
And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.
Galatians 3:7
7 Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham.

Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟221,115.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
sorry, can not find any scripture to answer your question. But consider this,

Rom 11:26 And this is how all Israel will be saved. As the scripture says, "The Savior will come from Zion and remove all wickedness from the descendants of Jacob.

all of Isreal will be saved WOW how in the world is that possible?? does that mean the Pharisees of Jesus' Time will be saved?? Jesus said to some of them that their father was the devil, so they can not be part of ALL Isreal. When I read ALL I think ALL not some but ALL From the very beginning. So who is Isreal,, Paul says "But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For they are not all Israel who are descended from Israel;" wait a minute Paul is saying just because you are Jewish you do not Belong to Isreal, at least that's the way I take it. Paul puts it another way also "For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical."

If I use scripture to help me understand scripture I can only come to one conclusion and that is you do not belong to Isreal just because you are a Jew!!

So who belongs to Isreal that they ALL will be saved?? Well, who do we know that all will be saved? that's pretty easy for anyone in Christ, and from the OT it was anyone in faith. So could it be possible that the called out the remnant the chosen one are all Isreal that is saved, both Gentile and Jew who have faith and are in Christ?

What makes me think that some of the gentiles could possibly be part of the Isreal that will get saved?? because certain gentiles get grafted into the olive tree, I always thought the olive tree represented Isreal. Matter of fact some of the natural branches of the olive tree get broken off.

The only way I can understand the Isreal that the bible is speaking of is to identify it by what scripture says, many people claim all of Isreal are descendants of Abraham and that if you are a Jew you are Abraham's offspring,, but scripture tells us differently. Scripture tells us it is the children of faith that are Abrahams's offspring therefore I would think we are part of Isreal.

Romans 9
6. It is not as though God’s word has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. 7 Nor because they are Abraham’s descendants are they all his children. On the contrary, “Through Isaac your offspring will be reckoned.”b 8 So it is not the children of the flesh who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as offspring

Galatians 3:29
And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.
Galatians 3:7
7 Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham.

Would it be accurate to sum up your answer as saying the following?

"I am part of Israel and therefore I will be among one of the 12 tribes, and one of the 12 will be my judge. I just don't know which tribe since Scripture did not say exactly?"

Upvote 0

ARBITER01

Legend
Aug 12, 2007
✟167,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Do we always refer to Jesus as a Jew?

Let me answer that for you,.... no,.. we know Him no longer after the flesh.

This is why we have passages depicting such a stance,...

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0

Wayne Gabler

Jan 26, 2020
Calgary
✟22,527.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
other then skin
There are differences all the way up until they both enter new Jerusalem at the end of the 1,000-year reign.
Zec:14 are the differences in the 1000-year reign;
Isa:51:6:
Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
and look upon the earth beneath:
for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke,
and the earth shall wax old like a garment,
and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner:
but my salvation shall be for ever,
and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
Heb:12:22-23:
But ye are come unto mount Sion,
and unto the city of the living God,
the heavenly Jerusalem,
and to an innumerable company of angels,
To the general assembly and church of the firstborn,
which are written in heaven,
and to God the Judge of all,
and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hawkins

Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2005
Canada
✟264,865.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Chosen people has a role acting as the CNN or Fox News of God. They stand eyewitnesses, authenticate stories and testimonies before those testimonies have an effect of us gentiles till the whole world (of both gentiles and the Jews).

The Jews are under a special covenant with God. How special it is is between God and His chosen people. It's basically none of our business as today's humans don't rely on such a Jewish covenant to be saved.

Upvote 0

Wayne Gabler

Jan 26, 2020
Calgary
✟22,527.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Chosen people has a role acting as the CNN or Fox News of God. They stand eyewitnesses, authenticate stories and testimonies before those testimonies have an effect of us gentiles till the whole world (of both gentiles and the Jews).

The Jews are under a special covenant with God. How special it is is between God and His chosen people. It's basically none of our business as today's humans don't rely on such a Jewish covenant to be saved.
Have you ever come across the term, 'Jerusalem Syndrome'?
Is this the covenant they are under that will change when He against physically standing in Jerusalem?
Eze:36:16-25:
Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me,
saying,
Son of man,
when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land,
they defiled it by their own way and by their doings:
their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land,
and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:
And I scattered them among the heathen,
and they were dispersed through the countries:
according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.
And when they entered unto the heathen,
whither they went,
they profaned my holy name,
when they said to them,
These are the people of the LORD,
and are gone forth out of his land.
But I had pity for mine holy name,
which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen,
whither they went.
Therefore say unto the house of Israel,
Thus saith the Lord GOD;
I do not this for your sakes,
O house of Israel,
but for mine holy name's sake,
which ye have profaned among the heathen,
whither ye went.
And I will sanctify my great name,
which was profaned among the heathen,
which ye have profaned in the midst of them;
and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD,
saith the Lord GOD,
when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
For I will take you from among the heathen,
and gather you out of all countries,
and will bring you into your own land.
Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you,
and ye shall be clean:
from all your filthiness,
and from all your idols,
will I cleanse you.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟206,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The way I see it is per Scripture according to Apostle Paul, like in Ephesians 2 and Romans 11.

In Ephesians 2, Apostle showed that believing Gentiles have come under the covenants and promises God gave to the children of Israel. And Paul used the term "commonwealth of Israel" for both saved together in God's future Kingdom. However, because God gave 'specific' prophecies for the 'seed' of Israel that are still future, that does not mean those went away with the giving of the New Covenant Jesus Christ. An example? Jesus promised His 12 Apostles (all of bloodline Judah) would sit upon 12 thrones in His future Kingdom judging the 12 tribes of Israel (Matthew 19:28).

So really, the idea of a 'commonwealth' is about the joining of multiple nations under one Head.

And in Romans 11, Apostle Paul showed that the Gentiles have been graffed into The Good Olive Tree (meaning in Christ), but that the seed of Israel represent the "natural branches".

Paul speaking of the unbelieving Jews...

Rom 11:24
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
KJV

Thus even Paul preached God's original promises to His Israel are not going away, even though we Gentile believers are grafted in.
The olive tree is the kingdom of priests with Christ as highpriest/king
Children of Abraham according to promise.
Ge 17:6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
Ge 17:16 And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wayne Gabler

Jan 26, 2020
Calgary
✟22,527.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
No, but do you know that even Paul urged Timothy to be circumcised?
Pretty much every person in the NT was Jewish, I doubt Peter told the Gentiles in Acts:10 that they had to confess the Gospel was a real story, . . . and they had to be circumcised to be saved.
Gentiles obey the 10 Commandment to the point a thought can be classified as a sin and has to be repented in a prayer of that person will not be alive for the 1,000 years. They will be resurrected with 'the rest' instead.
Based on having to repent sinful thoughts I'm sure you can understand why Acts:10 also made all Gentile food clean. Even Jews who reject that can eat Gentile food as all they have to do is repent it in a prayer to God like Daniel did in Da:9.
Col:2:16:
Let no man therefore judge you in meat,
or in drink,
or in respect of an holyday,
or of the new moon,
or of the sabbath days:

Heart or penis?
Ac:7:51:
Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears,
ye do always resist the Holy Ghost:
as your fathers did,
so do ye.

Are you suggesting a Gentile could act like the Jews that were scattered in Eze:36 can act like that and still be resurrected as one of this group, rather than being judged by God as a false Christian?
Eze:36:16-25:
Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me,
saying,
Son of man,
when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land,
they defiled it by their own way and by their doings:
their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land,
and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:
And I scattered them among the heathen,
and they were dispersed through the countries:
according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.
And when they entered unto the heathen,
whither they went,
they profaned my holy name,
when they said to them,
These are the people of the LORD,
and are gone forth out of his land.
But I had pity for mine holy name,
which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen,
whither they went.
Therefore say unto the house of Israel,
Thus saith the Lord GOD;
I do not this for your sakes,
O house of Israel,
but for mine holy name's sake,
which ye have profaned among the heathen,
whither ye went.
And I will sanctify my great name,
which was profaned among the heathen,
which ye have profaned in the midst of them;
and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD,
saith the Lord GOD,
when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
For I will take you from among the heathen,
and gather you out of all countries,
and will bring you into your own land.
Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you,
and ye shall be clean:
from all your filthiness,
and from all your idols,
will I cleanse you.

Ac:15:4-11:
And when they were come to Jerusalem,
they were received of the church,
and of the apostles and elders,
and they declared all things that God had done with them.
But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed,
saying,
That it was needful to circumcise them,
and to command them to keep the law of Moses.
And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.
And when there had been much disputing,
Peter rose up,
and said unto them,
Men and brethren,
ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us,
that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
And God,
which knoweth the hearts,
bare them witness,
giving them the Holy Ghost,
even as he did unto us;
And put no difference between us and them,
purifying their hearts by faith.
Now therefore why tempt ye God,
to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples,
which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved,
even as they.
(Acts:10 is being referenced)

Upvote 0

Wayne Gabler

Jan 26, 2020
Calgary
✟22,527.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
The olive tree is the kingdom of priests with Christ as highpriest/king
Children of Abraham according to promise.
Ge 17:6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
Ge 17:16 And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.
The 12 Tribes start with Abraham's son. Abraham will be with the Gentiles in the 1,000 years. Zec:14 is about that era. There is Israel and 10 other Nations that are the remnant of the 10 kingoms the Beast sets up.
In the new earth era everyon that is part of the rest will be given in marriage and given a world someplace in the universe to make in a similar version of Eden. Their children will aso be given a world to do the same. All those new worlds will be a nation unto itself in the new earth era. That is the Nations that will come to New Jerusalem, where the whole House of Israel and the Gentile Church will live. They are not given in marriage, the ones they see as 'their children' are all the people in all the new nations that will exist.

Some Jews view the Gentile Nations as 'the land of the enemy', God puts the 'death' as the land of the enemy:
M't:2:16-17:
Then Herod,
when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men,
was exceeding wroth,
and sent forth,
and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem,
and in all the coasts thereof,
from two years old and under,
according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.
Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet,
saying,
In Rama was there a voice heard,
lamentation,
and weeping,
and great mourning,
Rachel weeping for her children,
and would not be comforted,
because they are not.
Jer:31:15-17:
Thus saith the LORD;
A voice was heard in Ramah,
lamentation,
and bitter weeping;
Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children,
because they were not.
Thus saith the LORD;
Refrain thy voice from weeping,
and thine eyes from tears:
for thy work shall be rewarded,
saith the LORD;
and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.
And there is hope in thine end,
saith the LORD,
that thy children shall come again to their own border.

That means the covenant made in Jer:31 cannot be made with people before the Re:20:4 resurrections are completed in full.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟206,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The 12 Tribes start with Abraham's son. Abraham will be with the Gentiles in the 1,000 years. Zec:14 is about that era. There is Israel and 10 other Nations that are the remnant of the 10 kingoms the Beast sets up.
In the new earth era everyon that is part of the rest will be given in marriage and given a world someplace in the universe to make in a similar version of Eden. Their children will aso be given a world to do the same. All those new worlds will be a nation unto itself in the new earth era. That is the Nations that will come to New Jerusalem, where the whole House of Israel and the Gentile Church will live. They are not given in marriage, the ones they see as 'their children' are all the people in all the new nations that will exist.

Some Jews view the Gentile Nations as 'the land of the enemy', God puts the 'death' as the land of the enemy:
M't:2:16-17:
Then Herod,
when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men,
was exceeding wroth,
and sent forth,
and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem,
and in all the coasts thereof,
from two years old and under,
according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.
Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet,
saying,
In Rama was there a voice heard,
lamentation,
and weeping,
and great mourning,
Rachel weeping for her children,
and would not be comforted,
because they are not.
Jer:31:15-17:
Thus saith the LORD;
A voice was heard in Ramah,
lamentation,
and bitter weeping;
Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children,
because they were not.
Thus saith the LORD;
Refrain thy voice from weeping,
and thine eyes from tears:
for thy work shall be rewarded,
saith the LORD;
and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.
And there is hope in thine end,
saith the LORD,
that thy children shall come again to their own border.

That means the covenant made in Jer:31 cannot be made with people before the Re:20:4 resurrections are completed in full.
The covenant given in the royal covenant, is Eternal inheritance.
Heb 9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

Upvote 0

Wayne Gabler

Jan 26, 2020
Calgary
✟22,527.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
That is the same one as this one, it is made with people that will have been to the tree of life setting in Eze:47. It is made before any living water is passed out to the people assembled there (Eze:37 plus the 144,000 as that is the 'whole House of Israel')
Jer:31:31-33:
Behold,
the days come,
saith the LORD,
that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel,
and with the house of Judah:
Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt;
which my covenant they brake,
although I was an husband unto them,
saith the LORD:
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;
After those days,
saith the LORD,
I will put my law in their inward parts,
and write it in their hearts;
and will be their God,
and they shall be my people.

The law that covers people that live longer than 1,000 years is the Re:21 set of laws.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟206,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
That is the same one as this one, it is made with people that will have been to the tree of life setting in Eze:47. It is made before any living water is passed out to the people assembled there (Eze:37 plus the 144,000 as that is the 'whole House of Israel')
Jer:31:31-33:
Behold,
the days come,
saith the LORD,
that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel,
and with the house of Judah:
Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt;
which my covenant they brake,
although I was an husband unto them,
saith the LORD:
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;
After those days,
saith the LORD,
I will put my law in their inward parts,
and write it in their hearts;
and will be their God,
and they shall be my people.

The law that covers people that live longer than 1,000 years is the Re:21 set of laws.
The new covenant has already been made in his blood.

Upvote 0